• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion thread 2

Lol, sorry. I guess I am a bit too serious.

(Also, I just realized Jevil is all the more reason to get Lancer's feat calculated; The Knight was able to lock up 3 kings, & is stronger than the heroes when they beat Jevil. So roughly above 3 times the result of Lancer's feat is our baseline for The Knight, & could be a cap for Jevil, no?)

Deleting the Deltarune profiles and not making any more was agreed upon here, so if you want to argue for them again, go there.

I'm still saying that the Fountain of Darkness should be calced and is likely 9-A. Kris was able to seal it with their SOUL and an early attempt to calc it did gave me 9-A.

But we don't know what the fountain is made out of, so we can't accurately calc it.

It seems more appropriate to discuss it on a legit discussion page for the work where we can also discuss the ratings, then arguing it on someone's wall

It probably isn't appropriate to discuss it here since this is a general thread, but I guess a specific thread about whether to make profiles would be better.

@Agaa It's called a fountai, it's apparently used to create the physical body of Darkeners and just looks damn watery, hence why treating it like water should be the closest thing.

Agnaa said:
It probably isn't appropriate to discuss it here since this is a general thread, but I guess a specific thread about whether to make profiles would be better.
I mean people make revisions on other general threads all the time, so it should be fine

Fountains aren't exclusive to water. And I kinda doubt that normal run of the mill water is used to create the physical body of Darkeners.

It only looks like water in that it's a liquid. Most water isn't black.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm still saying that the Fountain of Darkness should be calced and is likely 9-A. Kris was able to seal it with their SOUL and an early attempt to calc it did gave me 9-A.
I assume it'd be fine to calc this, though I'm not sure of just how we should treat it.

Isn't the second fountain shown to be similar to the first, which gives the entire dark-world its form? Aren't the fountains also suggested to be capable of planet-busting or at least horribly wrecking the entire world? They seem a little...vague, right now, which is probably why it's best to go off other things.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Agaa It's called a fountai, it's apparently used to create the physical body of Darkeners and just looks damn watery, hence why treating it like water should be the closest thing.
To be entirely fair, we are only told by Ralsei that we can seal them, but we never see exactly what happened to the fountain after you interact with it at the end of Chapter 1. So we can't really say exactly what happens or really apply it to AP, for that matter, as it could have been some ability unrelated with how they attack.

On an unrelated note, apparently, the Ball of Junk smells like marshmallow scratch & sniff stickers if you have Dark Candy when you leave the Dark World. Dark Candy is described as tasting like Marshmallows.

Also, if I'm understanding the lang_en file correctly, it's possible for Kris to go & huff a marshmallow-scented marker.

Also, when Asriel & Kris would go to the cafe, Asriel would order Kris a hot chocolate. The one you get on the house in post-game has marshmallows in the shape of bunnies.

I worry Kris might like marshmallows a little TOO much....

Apparently. Also, dialogue related to the marker huffing seems to be: (The chocolate one smells too fake anyway.)

So maybe they like chocolate, too. (They did get hot chocolate every Sunday.) But then again, if they were eating marshmallow scented scratch-&-sniff stickers, & huffing marshmallow-scented markers....

tfw you don't realize your own thread maxed out until you notice the new thread over 50 posts in.

CHAOS CHAOS

Roulxe Kaards vs. Papy*, someone make it.

Both have an hour of preparations to set up a guantlet of traps/puzzles for the other to traverse.

*No actual fighting involved

@Darkgoo Pap may not be the best puzzle maker but he's nowhere near Roulxe level of bad.

Yeah. He was actually able to make a fairly challenging puzzle while forming it into the shape of his face.

Then again, he tried to trap you by having you enjoy his spaghetti so you wouldn't make progress, so, eh.

If it wasn't used as a joke, Roulxe's theme probably would have been one of my favorite in the game.

Back