• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion thread 2

It may possibly get a high 6-A, 5-B, 3-A or low 2-C feat in the future.

Leaving aside what exactly it will be, I wonder if Lancer will actually scale to the end game feats.

I don't think Ralsei will betray us tbh, while he's nice he doesn't seem so nice that it's likely to be a facade.

I also hope he doesn't, since it would be too obvious as of now.

I hope that if we see him again, we can explore more about him and his story, since we still need to see what's inside his castle.

Imaginym said:
I will be angry & disappointed if that happens.
Same. I want my fluffy boy to be pure and precious. But I can't help but feel it will happen, hell, the moment he began taking off his hat I was like: "Just tell us, we're all IDIOTS for being just pawns in your master plan."

Yeah, to fight Jevil you need the three broken key pieces scattered throughout the game, then you can encounter him in the basement of the castle after getting it fixed (you actually need to talk to him in his cell the first time in order to get one of the pieces from Seam).

His fight's probably the most fun part of the game, honestly.

Doesn't matter.

It took me roughly 3 hours to beat the game so it logically should have been only a 1 hour game.

Question. Why are we shaming Cal for not exploring one aspect of a Demon of a game?

We aren't. I am shaming him for taking longer than me to finish a game.

Counter question: Why wouldn't we harp on Cal? ovo. Clearly Cal is the subject of attention with his o so fabulous dreadlocks

Fair points, all.

Also, Pokemon has been doing Ralsei's whole "collapse into yourself upon defeat" thing before it was cool.

Jynx Faints

It means that he can do anything, Cal.

Either he's just mad, he refers to the King's tyranny (and being the only one free from it) or he is being meta, and that he is the only one not under the "your choices do not matter" thingy. Which may explain why he is one of the only fights where how you win it changes anything.

The Knight's a thing that has been mentioned in several other places. Given how ingrained it is with the whole Dark World theme, I doubt it has anything to do with Chara. Same goes for the Queen, although she was only mentioned once (by Jevil).

I doubt they represent the chess pieces, since we already know they're under the King of Spade, when the "Knight" is above him.

We don't know. No direct reference to Chara at all exists in Deltarune. The only thing that seems likely is the ending of Chapter 1, but that could be anything, really.

I kinda tl;dr the majority of the threat but I do believe we should start out with a BoS base from the feats early on, like with the long drop if we know what the height (╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âb╠Âi╠Âc╠Ây╠Âc╠Âl╠Âe╠Â)╠Â.╠Â

CrackerVolley said:
I kinda tl;dr the majority of the threat but I do believe we should start out with a BoS base from the feats early on, like with the long drop if we know what the height (╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âb╠Âi╠Âc╠Ây╠Âc╠Âl╠Âe╠Â)╠Â.╠Â
Well you probably should have read then, cause it's been discussed multiple times why that's not happening. There are multiply blogs with beta profiles, but that's about as far as were going for now.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Well you probably should have read then, cause it's been discussed multiple times why that's not happening. There are multiply blogs with beta profiles, but that's about as far as were going for now.
Can you link those beta profiles here? I've only found one thus far

Deltarune profiles WERE up on the site. Heck, I made and posted an entire Kris profile on the day Deltarune came out (like I did when Mad Mew Mew came out on the Switch version of Undertale) and they deleted the Kris profile because apparently "the story wasn't finished".

Technically, it isn't impossible to scale the chracters in Deltarune. Kris is a human, but we don't know how powerful his soul is, so we can't scale to him. Ralsei is a Darkner, and none of the Darkners have feats we can scale to, so that's null. But what about Susie? Susie's a monster, so we could likely scale her to the monsters from Undertale. I'd even go as far as to say she could qualify for a boss monster. That way, we could make profiles for the other characters by scaling to Susie.

Back