• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeltaRune Discussion thread 2

I don't really think it's a good idea due to the lack of knowledge we have and the fact that this is a Demon that only contains chapter 1 in a much longer story.

But if everyone else decides something different, then eh, **** it. I don't care too strongly one way or another.

I mean I think they are fine to have for now. They are obviously gonna be going through a lot of revisions in the future when the full game gets released, but since we don't know how long it is gonna be, and having them will bring more activity to the wiki, I think they are good to have

We already had a long discussion about this and decided not to have it, apparently we don't allow demos or unfinished games here.

I wouldn't really consider it a Demon tbh, just the first chapter. I see this more as a chapter similar to a tell tale game or something like that, which we do allow profiles for. Since making profiles for ongoing released games is in policy, it should fly

I'm making profiles as blogs, which I think is the best solution right now as they wouldn't be official pages and can still be kept for a later time.

I'm calling dibs on Raslie and Susie

Blogs don't show up in search engines, for the most part. We have not idea how long this will be, anything from a month or two to years. Making profiles based on the info we have is what we do with long running series

@Iap I was commenting on Ed's comment.

I don't think making profiles is a good idea, as it's outright called a Demon. IMO Blogs are the best way to make the profiles as it is, as we can pull them out when the game is officially released.

However, if more people desire profiles to be posted, and it's not against policy, I guess that's alright.

@Dargoo

Calc the Lancer feat, you nerd.

I agree on the blog post thing. That way we already have 'em, and if people decide they're OK, then they can easily be posted.

I am mostly for them being posted because this is a good way to rise through the ranks. We get so high in the rankings because, not only is VS debating becomeing more and more popular, but because we are almost a composite wiki for almost every fiction that has anything notable combat wise at all. I've gone out of my way to get popular profiles made or restored, such as Thanos, just to help get more people on here. This is how we make a better and more popular wiki, hence why I may seem very compelled to get these as profiles and not just blogs

Dargoo Faust said:
If we post the profiles, add this warning.
Warning: The information on this profile is from a Demon for Chapter 1 of the video game, Deltarune. Therefore, it will likely be subjected to large changes in the future when/if the full game is released.
I think adding this warning is a good balance. We can do something similar to what we did with Gaster

Gotta love how utterly inconsistent our blog profiles are.

Sean's profiles are 8-A.

My Jevil is 0 with Wall level AP

And Dargoo just slapped Unknown on.

Don't you just hate those omnipotent walls, ruining your day

One thing that may be worth noting is Jevil probably doesn't consider himself Omnipotent when he says he can do anything. For one, he knows he couldn't engage the heroes in battle without the Key, so that's a clear limitation.

He also considers everyone else trapped, not himself, & with the "choices don't matter" theme, & how he views the world as a game, I'd assume he feels he can do anything in that he feels his choices do matter, & he can make any he likes.

Technically, the Knight (& I think the Queen, too.) is stronger than him & the heroes when they beat him. Debatably, if he was forcefully imprisoned, those who locked him up may be stronger.

Put briefly, Tier 0 for Jevil is asinine, but I'd think he's more "Likely/At Least Wall Level".

We can probably solidify his tier if & when we figure out ratings for The Knight & The Queen.

@Imag You do know that 10% of the profile (include the Tier 0 thing) is shitpost, right? No one seriously considers Jevil to be Tier 0. "I can do anything" really just refers to him being a Wildcard and being able to use any suits due to being the joker of the deck.

Back