• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deltarune Chapter 2 discussion!

Or it's just a very short timestop.

Also, isn't he supposed to be bloodlusted in the Genocide run anyway?

Do you guys know where to find the newsletter stuff?
Go to the Deltarune main website. There should be a link to it.

The Deltarune Newsletter is a free subscription, delivered SEASONALLY by email.
So the next newsletter is probably happening in Summer

The content varies slightly by the subscription tier. IIRC, the highest is "Truck freak" & SHOULD include most of it, other than like, Easter Eggs. For example, around the start of it, there was an Easter Egg that was discovered, related to the subscription/unsubscription verification email system, for subscribing & unsubscribing, it may have also had to do with doing so repeatedly.

Pretty sure it's not worth trying to get that Easter Egg, as, for one, it's already documented.

I'm pretty sure both newsletters have been posted on Reddit, & I believe I linked those posts in this thread.
There may also be info about them on the Deltarune Fandom Wiki, but that info may be limited.

Last edited:
AAA

I MISSPOKE

I accidentally said "Sunday" instead of "Summer"!

The next Deltarune Newsletter should in Summer! Not Sunday! Summer!

(Sorry if I'm being a little extreme, I've had an overwhelmingly stressful IRL recently.)

I assume that when chapter 3 comes out, and it's going to be with a price instead of free, if you already have the free "demo" the data from the demo will be transfered right?

I'm probably a dumbass for not realizing it sooner but it seems Noelle was the one that caused all this destruction, terrified and probably freezed some of these fellas before Kris and Susie arrived
Screenshot_59.png

I wonder why Snowgrave Route Kris would create another fountain considering that everything points out at them clearly being horrified by the Player's actions

I mean Kris didn't actually get any EXP from Snowgrave so idk

I guess Snowgrave Kris wants Toriel and Susie to help them with their soul problem since they actually have a spine unlike Noelle and wouldn't get manipulated as easily by the Player

Well I can't find the Undertale General Discussion thread sooo

This video is so good, I really recommend you guys watch it if you have 30 minutes to spare (also this guy channel is a gold mine so subscribe to him if you liked the vid).

The section with the Let's Players Genocide Route gameplay coupled with Flowey's monologue is particularly great.

I don't trust Ralsei at all. I don't think he is evil or anything but he just acts very suspicious, especially in chapter 2...

I don't trust Ralsei at all. I don't think he is evil or anything but he just acts very suspicious, especially in chapter 2...
I mean, if it gets revealed (maybe in Chapter 5 or later?) that Ralsei really is evil, I wouldn’t be too surprised. I have seen many fan animations of people depicting Ralsei as evil, after all.

Idk if conspiring, he seems weirdly focused on pleasing us (the player)
I think it works in either notion's favor:

A. If Ralsei intends to ally with The Player, it's in his best interest to please them, to promote cooperation.
B. If Ralsei intends to conspire against The Player, he wouldn't want to be suspected, nor observed in treachery, hence presenting himself as an ally.

It may also be notable that he spent his whole life waiting for... I forget the exact wording but it was some combination of 1 or more of The Player, Kris & Susie; He may not be THAT familiar with interpersonal interaction, especially as dynamic as realtime.

Like, study is great, & it is in theory possible to be an ideal socializer with just study, but there's "theory" vs "practice", & while Ralsei might not be average, & Ralsei's potential level or lack of social awkwardness aside, I think most people, if they only had theory, & no actual practice in socialization, would get tripped up when it was time to put their lifetime of study to the test in dynamic, real-time scenarios.

Pardon all the words, please.

I think Deltarune happens in the early 2010s time period considering how Noelle's blog looks, "Minecrap" exists and the technology we've seen so far

Not that important, but its fun trivia nonetheless

Last edited:
I think Deltarune happens in the early 2010s time period considering how Noelle's blog looks, "Minecrap" exists and the technology we've seen so far

Not that important, but its fun trivia nonetheless
Personally, I think early 2000s. Kris's phone is a brick, the library calls the laptop new & "state of the art", IIRC, & Noelle's blog is a lot like stuff on the net from that time, IMHO.
Minecraft parody aside, everything else feels more like early 2000s.

Personally, I think early 2000s. Kris's phone is a brick, the library calls the laptop new & "state of the art", IIRC, & Noelle's blog is a lot like stuff on the net from that time, IMHO.
Minecraft parody aside, everything else feels more like early 2000s.
True

also Ziller merged the Deltarune and Undertale discussion thread since both fanbases are pretty much the same anyways

Back