• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Undertale Discussion Thread]

I don't know if there is already a thread ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠⊙⁠⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ but if there is I couldn't find it.

To begin with, do you think underverse profiles would be allowed on the wiki?
Definitely not, no. It uses copyrighted characters. However, I think I heard that Dream and Nightmare's creator is making a comic with them that removes any connection to Undertale? That could be worth checking out.

Should gasters profile be remade? Pretty sure he has universal feats.
I think we should wait until we get a solid conformation of who and what Gaster even is before making a profile. What we know about him now is mostly speculation.

I think we should wait until we get a solid conformation of who and what Gaster even is before making a profile. What we know about him now is mostly speculation.
The tarot card of gaster shows him being the dude behind the door in waterfall.

so i can't say were completely clueless on who he is...

Vsbw wiki trying to ignore all the evidence of gaster being the mystery man:
HG1ELlA.jpg

the gaster in question:

Bros bros bros...

Taro's aren't canon for more than 3 years.
Same with everything else and being "superior to Asriel".

UT Fandom forgetting the canon for 3275th time:

The only thing what we know is that he appears in Deltarune.com website during 2015-2017 period doing something.

Of course we could stitch it together with Gaster's Twitter

But it will end up making Player R>F again.

might wanna backup that claim, because i have never seen anyone say that they were only canon for 3 years.
Oh please.

They aren't canon since 2016
And this Gaster thing is made by painter before even making this Taro official.

This was made without Toby's supervising.

Also to your reminder that after the incident, Taro's were redacted since ALL of them wasn't supervised by Toby

Of course it wasn't, all those arts were just fan product in first place before getting on official cite

Gaster definitely shouldn't have a page yet. He had one once, and it got deleted. As of now, he's basically just "Headcanon: The Character"

Gaster definitely shouldn't have a page yet. He had one once, and it got deleted. As of now, he's basically just "Headcanon: The Character"
You know, even now we have as little information as possible, even character from Skies Forever Blue has more info about powers than Gaster.

Gaster at least could be 2-C via being the creator of Deltarune since Twitter incident, but it's just an interpretation since no one said that Caps Voice is exactly Gaster.

eh. as long as you don't mention anything about mystery man his page would actually work. we have enough info about his state of being during the story.

the problem with the original page is it assumed gaster = funni goop guy. if you dont assume that he still has a page you can make. at worst he'd lose uh... void manipulation i guess with that change? he didn't really gain anything for being mystery man.

eh. as long as you don't mention anything about mystery man his page would actually work. we have enough info about his state of being during the story.

the problem with the original page is it assumed gaster = funni goop guy. if you dont assume that he still has a page you can make. at worst he'd lose uh... void manipulation i guess with that change? he didn't really gain anything for being mystery man.
But the page will still be stinky and feel empty since he would have like... some powers, like only some

Not that much info tho.

But the page will still be stinky and feel empty since he would have like... some powers, like only some

Not that much info tho.
he'd have all the base abilities that monsters have, plus a few more when he was shattered across time and space.

his page doesn't need to look like Anos' page for it to be good...

he'd have all the base abilities that monsters have, plus a few more when he was shattered across time and space.

his page doesn't need to look like Anos' page for it to be good...
No, I don't mean being Powerful = Good

I mean having lack of description = suck ass

Pages where everything is just "Unknown" are usually frowned upon. He shouldn't scale to anything, and the only feat he could theoretically have is creating the Deltarune reality, and even then it'd be "possibly"

So you'd end up with a page that has "Unknown, possibly 2-C" as the most certain statistic and maaaaybe Omnipresence if you wanna grasp at straws.

I think its best to wait.

Or we can create it then add stuff as we wait...? With new information and stuff
In the games coding gaster has superior stats to asriel also
Code doesn't give us anything at this point since Asriel code is more like a game mechanics.

Because if so, then Undyne is massively superior than him and etc.

Pages where everything is just "Unknown" are usually frowned upon. He shouldn't scale to anything, and the only feat he could theoretically have is creating the Deltarune reality, and even then it'd be "possibly"

So you'd end up with a page that has "Unknown, possibly 2-C" as the most certain statistic and maaaaybe Omnipresence if you wanna grasp at straws.

I think its best to wait.
You know, Vanny page is a one who is both Vanessa and Vanny, it could do with Gaster and the Voice.

If so, it will add some things like Information Manipulation, Hacks, Data Manip and etc.
Even with the R>F mechanics also with 4th wall awareness(Hacked Toby's twitter) and etc.

There’s a 9-B character I want to use against undertale characters. She’s not a skilled combatant or AOE attacker (896,500 joules she is)

which character in undertale would be the best choice for her?

Back