• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deletion of the Hyperverse and Outerverse Pages (Proposal)

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
That should be fairly straightforward. I was originally planning to do this anyways, for a while, but I figured doing it without input from the community was a bit dishonest and kinda shady, so anyways.

I believe we should delete both the Hyperverse and Outerverse pages. The reason behind why I believe this, is that they are just plain redundant and only serve to explain terms that are already explained in the Tiering System page, and are currently just names, and don't specifically refer to structures of any kind, being moreso just measures of power and whatnot. They are also outdated, particularly the Hyperverse page, which implies 1-B structures and realms must be necessarily physical and spatio-temporal when put together with the contents Outerverse page, when that is not necessarily the case anymore.

So, any opinions? Personally, I am fine with keeping the Hyperverse page if the majority deems it necessary, but I can't find any use to the second one.

But how do we redefine 1-B and 1-A then? Or re-draw the lines of 1-C?

Or just max out author-tier characters at Tier 0 and any infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions ... transcending infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions ... transcending infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions shenanigans would be Tier High 1-A and then we back tier others?

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Those are very basic terms that would need some measure of clarification, though, at least for our purposes, especially the latter, which is chock full of misconceptions among a bunch of VS Debating communities.

Hyperverse and Outerverse are just extensions of the former concept which are already explained in the Tiering System page, as I've said.

Were neither of them updated after the revision? If no then deletion is probably okay. Especially given the point of them not referring to an actual kind of structure, just a level of power

Jasonsith said:
But how do we redefine 1-B and 1-A then? Or re-draw the lines of 1-C?

Or just max out author-tier characters at Tier 0 and any infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions ... transcending infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions ... transcending infinite ^ infinite ^ infinite dimensions shenanigans would be Tier High 1-A and then we back tier others?
I am not actually proposing that we change the tiers altogether, just delete those two explanation pages in particular.

Tier 1-B is literally named Hyperverse level

And Tier 1-A is literally named Outerverse level

How do we rename these tiers?

Or are we just deleting the "pages" of Hyperverse and Outerverse and merging the contents into the Tiering System Explanation Page?

I would appreciate if you check through them to see if there are any parts of them that would be useful for our visitors to explain elsewhere though.

I can see the code of deleted pages, so that's not really needed, but thank you, nonetheless.

So, I suppose I can go ahead and delete those?

I think so, yes, as long as there is not any information worth preserving in them.

Back