• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

I mean their is a chance on a more in-depth look that their might be an explanation on how they absorbed the mana attributed to Dina or some other goddess avatar thing and that might make it not an anti-feat, but as of now it doesn't look good.
Honesetly, I doubt avatar related shenanigans would help. I mean she is a proxy and can use the smurf skills, and as such ruphas can too, unless we are saying that shows she can handle that power.

If I were to best explain it, the universe is something the Goddess created, and it's like a script or game to her. Ruphas used the key of the heavens which Dina prepared for them to gain ownership of the universe from the Goddess, but it was already being destroyed. So she used a skill to absorb the mana instead. The universe is mana and experience itself which bolstered their levels thanks to being a piece of the Goddess's power. Though it's not the same the smurf skills, I'm not sure if that makes it a higher world/smurf power since it's not really the script. It did allow them to leave the universe though, and gain access to her. Described as leaving the game, and gaining to "face the player who manipulates the game from safety." But while the mana allowed them to leave the game like world, seems just like leaving a file or something to see a vast expanse of more files and the Goddess herself. They still weren't on her level at all, so it seems the mana acted as power up and for them to fully leave the universe. Ascended in some way but not the same level as her.

Outside of that though, how Ruphas herself just jumped up to her level and the settings is a whole other situation (headache)

I wish it was easier to discover what else qualifies for High 1-A+ other than the aforementioned in the staff thread or Ultima's sandbox so I can understand it better. That's still very much stumping me because I'm certain there's other examples out there, but what those are I'm uncertain of.

Also happy birthday to me
Ultima has yet to even establish the new tiers tho.

He'll probably explore more in detail what High 1-A+ is like.

Will there be another upcoming major thread that commoners can join soon? Or are we just waiting for new changes to be settled before any new major discussions open up? 🤔
I expect non-staff participation to be kept outside of the main threads until they're actually being applied, so they can ask questions about where verses they work on land.

Will there be another upcoming major thread that commoners can join soon? Or are we just waiting for new changes to be settled before any new major discussions open up? 🤔
I made a general commoners thread

Thread 'Commoner's Thread: All purpose staff thread to discuss any ongoing Staff Discussions'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/commo...discuss-any-ongoing-staff-discussions.160707/

But i will like to continue the discussion on the tier system overhaul here for continuity.

Back