• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

I'm lazy and don't know if anyone has said this yet, but Zelda vs Peach, although having the right outcome, uses TERRIBLE reasons. Idk how the animation goes though

Okay, so to discuss the problem with Link vs Cloud, they did a weird kind of compositing that they listed in the beginning of the episode, and it went as such:

1. Arsenal taken from respective fighting [game] franchises (Smash Bros for Link and Dissidia for Cloud)

2. Said arsenal's attributes & specs are taken from all canon sources

3. Best possible armor taken from all canon sources

4. No outside help (summons, fairies, etc)

Link got the composite "experience" of every Link up until the point that episode was released (they say 10, but consulting the timeline based on how many Zeldas were out in 2012, aka up to Skyward Sword, it's 9 at best with Dead Hero timeline and 8 with the other two)

Master Sword got the medallions from LttP, defense was the Red Ring (Zelda 1), Chain Mail Shirt (don't know), Golden Gauntlets (Ocarina), his three boot types (Iron, Hover, and Pegasus), and Hylian Shield. He also had only the Triforce of Courage.

Cloud had the Buster Sword with Firaga and Thundaga Materia. He got the Ziedrich Armor since "he doesn't carry any extra Materia," Metal Pauldron, and Ribbon

So by their composite thing with Link, I think they took the best stats of the multiple Links (without the full Triforce) and slapped them together. Therefore, his AP would be High 4-C at best and MHS+ with Relativistic+ reactions. Cloud is 4-B and MFTL+, so yeah, Cloud wins handily. Looks like I'll have to adjust the rating because their agrument hinged on the Golden Gauntlets allowing Link to take any blow Cloud could dish out because pressure. It'll probably be towards the middle of Wrong, Bad. What do you guys think?

Wasn't Link recently upgraded to 4-A due to the A Link's Awakening Remake with MFTL reaction speed (around 400-600c or so)?

Another issue I have with their reasoning is they mentioned that the Master Sword would be effective against Cloud due to the Jenova Cells, which heavily debatable in itself, but despite giving Cloud the Ziedrich they ignored its defensive boosts and how it protects against Holy and Cutting damage. I know it's just me just complaining at this point, but this bit here drew my attention.

It says High 6-A for Link's Awakening right now, so I don't know if the upgrade is official yet. Does he have access to the Tri-Force? Also, it seems that power comes from the Golden Master Sword, which Link doesn't have in this fight.

Isn't ALttP Link 3-A because he won against Ganon? I mean, also because of the Triforce, but Ganon IS mentioned in Link's profile

I'll add them at the bottom for simplicity:

79. Daredevil vs Nightwing

80. Ryu vs Jin Kazama

81. Android 18 vs Captain Marvel

82. Link vs Cloud

83-85. Felicia vs Taokaka, Fox McCloud vs Bucky O'Hare, Beast vs Goliath

86. Sora vs Pit

87. Cammy White vs Sonya Blade

88. Sub-Zero vs Glacius

89. Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu

90. Donkey Kong vs Knuckles

91. Batman vs Captain America

92. The Shredder vs Silver Samurai

93. Mechagodzilla (Millenium) vs Dragonzord

94. Mewtwo vs Shadow the Hedgehog

95. Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Wily

96. Vegeta vs Shadow the Hedgehog

97. Bowser vs Ganondorf

98. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

99. Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon

100. Son Goku vs Superman 2

101. Carnage vs Lucy

102. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

103. Gaara vs Toph Bei Fong

104. Pikachu vs Blanka

105. Sasuke Uchiha vs Hiei

106. Guts vs Nightmare

107. Yang Xiao Long vs Tifa Lockheart

108. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

109. Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro

110. Goomba vs Koopa

111. Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

112. Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie

Pulinno said:
I'm lazy and don't know if anyone has said this yet, but Zelda vs Peach, although having the right outcome, uses TERRIBLE reasons. Idk how the animation goes though
This

@Pullino @Majora

Ganon could be the one from Ocarina, that game as mentioned the most.

Link needed the Fierce Deity Mask to truly beat Majora, he doesn't have that in the DB

TitanCrusher101 said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Vergil vs Sephiroth is no longer accurate because of Vergils upgrades in DMC5
Read the rules.
So by the rules, Ryu vs Scorpion should be in the top of wrong, decent considering that it was first dated on October 31st, 2014 while the Mortal Kombat X was released on April 14, 2015 and before Mortal Kombat X, Scorpion was 8C and only Supersonic+.

Read the rules.
So by the rules, Ryu vs Scorpion should be in the top of wrong, decent considering that it was first dated on October 31st, 2014 while the Mortal Kombat X was released on April 14, 2015 and before Mortal Kombat X, Scorpion was 8C and only Supersonic+.

That is correct.

I thought it was clear as day, but to anyone who still doesn't understand:

It is being graded based on accuracy around the time it was FIRST released.

@Sorvoe Where would Ganon vs Drac go?

Also, there are many fights that I don't understand the reasoning behind it being incorrect.

Not to mention that Champion Digimon should have FTL reaction speed due to being able to react the the likes of Peckmon.

TitanCrusher101 said:
I don't know enough about Digimon. Does Greymon lead with digivolve?
The main characters literally start their battles with Digivolution. If Greymon realizes he cannot hit Charizard or he notices that he's having trouble in general, Tai is going to have him Digivolve.

Yes, Charizard's only chance is to beat Agumon, but even then, in character Tai (who can react to Mega Digimon consistently) would have him Digivolve off the bat to Greymon, at the very least, if not straight to WarGreymon.

Back