• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Thread OP Story and Challenges

Peppersalt43

They/Them
I assume you've all seen it in certain versus threads, written stories explaining the backstory of how two characters got into a fight. They're rare and sometimes ignored by passing viewers. I do enjoy reading them though and they're often pretty fun. So I shall dedicate this entire thread for viewers who enjoy such stories.

What you can do in this thread
1. Suggest 2 characters for the story. Each suggestion will be listed in the list below as well as the character profiles. When a story is written for that suggestion, the comment for said story will be linked to the suggestion on the list while the character profiles will be linked on the comment with the story
2. Write a story for those characters. Explain how they got into the situation, possibly build upon what kind of world would cause those 2 characters to meet
3. Critique existing stories, point out their flaws and how they can be improved. If a rewrite is made, it will also be linked on the suggestion and links will only be removed with permission from the author

Rules
1. Please be respectful to each other
2. Your suggestions don't have to be possible. You can put Scout vs Goddess of the Manifold for example
3. Keep in mind that characters with large amounts of previous lore may be difficult to write about which can result in said suggestion taking a while to write down or inaccuracies to happen
4. Please put your story in a spoiler box as to not overcrowd the thread

List of Suggestions
1. Frisk vs WhiteNight
2. Pinkie Pie (Human World) vs Mina Ashido (Pinky)
3. Cosmic Fear Garou vs Gorr the God Butcher
4. The Demon King Hajime Nagumo vs The Ghost of Uchiha Madara Uchiha
5. Eren Yeager vs Asgore Dreemurr
6. Chourst, Lord of Randomness vs Lords of Change
7. The Demon Finn Bálor vs Enchantress
8. Boa Hancock vs The Sentry
9. Ultraman Zero vs Sakuya Izayoi
10. Asta vs Tanjiro
11. Ellie (The Last of Us) vs Ser Gregor Clegane (Game of Thrones)
12. Spider-Man (Spectacular Spider-Man) vs The Player (Minecraft)
13. Bonesaw vs Izuru Kamukura
14. Cell (Dragon Ball) vs Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
15. Starlight Glimmer vs Atrocitus
16. SCP-096 vs Boo Guy
17. Meta Knight vs Shadow the hedgehog
18. Naruto vs Injustice Superman
19. Hela VS Kratos
20. Xeno trunks vs Sora
21. Grimgor Ironhide vs Adam Taurus
22. Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers
23. Yujiro Hanma vs Kaidou
24. Senator Armstrong vs Injustice Superman
25. Yu vs Poseidon
26. Ludwig, The Holy Blade vs Optimus Prime
27. Batman vs Joker (persona)
28. Griffith vs Makima
29. Taskmaster vs Ihwa

Last edited:
Frisk vs WhiteNight

Frisk wandered the Hotlands, attempting another Pacifist Run. It was as usual, helping anyone in need and avoid killing anybody. In the past few Pacifist Runs, they encountered an odd fellow, a new monster they have never seen before. A humanoid in a plague doctor outfit with large robes and even bigger wings spread out. However the most noticeable thing were his greetings, each different through each run though that was not the most disturbing.

Every run, he offers healing services which Frisk always refused as they already had access to such an ability through their SAVEs and due to his suspicious nature. But every run, he will always have netted a monster to his service and while no harm is done, his appearance, changed... It started with his wings which multiplied, then his attire which became colored white and to make things worse, these changes remained after every RESET.

The only thing that seemed to work to prevent the doctor from netting a patient is to kill him before he could net a follower, which prevented Frisk from achieving the Pacifist Ending. Simply ignoring the doctor however allowed him to return to the surface, gaining a follower either way and he would have gained more had Frisk not RESET. With not many options left, they had one last option.

Frisk walked through Judgement Hall, a cloud of dust and a blue hoodie laying on the ground. Instead of continuing to the throne room however, they turned back, earning the scrutiny of their partner.

"You know, I always thought it was odd that you'd commit a genocide after all those normal runs. You really are determined, are you?" Chara asked, only receiving silence.

"But oh well, I've always wanted to kill something new". The two returned to The Hotlands, finding the Plague Doctor nestled comfortable in his home. At the start of the genocide, he had locked himself in with only metal bars to interact with him. He had dropped his robes and mask, his true form being a white bean-shaped creature with wings. Looking through the bars, the human noticed another monster inside, violently shaking. Chara noticed their partner's fear, sweat dripping from their forehead, their hand reaching for the menu. The creature opened its one red eye and a booming voice could be heard.

"Do not fear, for I am with thee. Thou shalt not leave until I permit thee.".

The monster inside began to mutate, their torso and limbs elongating, leaving them as a hunched humanoid with pale skin and red markings, a horrid mask on their face. More of these creatures began to arrive from every corner of the area. The one which was once the plague doctor simply escaped the building, now facing Frisk.

"Chara, be not frightened. I am thy savior and I shall be with thee" said the creature, now known as WhiteNight. Frisk stared at the creature, their stance unmoved, their eyes solid red and staring back at the winged savior.

"Who's frightened? On the contrary, I'm glad for this opportunity. I get the feeling that you remember everything I've done and will do to you. And if so, friend..." said Chara through the human, holding their knife in hand "We will be doing this for a long time".

Well I don't have anything better to do plus me bored so here i go

Hajime VS Madara
Earth, Italy

In the city of Rome stands the Colosseum, an oval amphitheatre and the largest ancient amphitheatre ever built. Usually it's brimming with tourist at day, but at night, it's dead quiet like a graveyard.

and yet, at such an empty Colosseum stands a male, with a pure white wild hair alongside his black-colored attire that could make him be mistaken as a gangster with his gun holster in his waist. the male in question also has a garnet colored eyes with a black eyepatch covering his right eye, but the attribute he had that stands out the most is his left artificial arm that is made with metal unknown to this "earth". He then scan his surrounding with his sense that's honed to perfection alongside with his "Magic" eye behind his eyepatch while grumbling something.

"Chih, there's not even a trace of that sonuva b*tch. I was gonna load him with bullets but he disappeared."

Says the man in black while he stopped scanning as he step on the ground with a grumbling face.

"Whatever, that b*st*rd said that all I need is to win this "match". Then I'm gonna win this and brings him hell afterward."

As he stroll around to find his destined enemy, all of the sudden he look up to the crumbling wall of the Colosseum and spot another man sitting there leisurely with his back facing the full bright moon. The man in question has long white colored wild hair that could mistake him as female if it's not with his white colored priest-like attire, his attire is embroidered with many magatama in the collar and the wrist of said attire. but the most defining trait he has are his eyes that's look like water ripples and a weird crimson colored eye that seemingly exude mysterious power as his third eye located at his forehead, alongside six jet black colored spheres behind his back. The man sitting at the wall of Colosseum spoke to the man in black.

"Greeting, the moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?"

"I have no time for your lovestruck words, who are you?"

"Fuhahaha, a bit of a hot blooded man we have here, there's no need to rush, you are also brought here by a mysterious entity for a "match" isn't it?"

All of the sudden, BAAM! Gunshot was fired, and it comes from the man in black as he aim his revolver and shot it to the man in white's forehead, right in the middle of his third eye. But before it can came into contact with it, one of the sphere moved in front of the bullet and seemingly "ate" said bullet. The man in white didn't even flinch from the man in black's attempt to kill him. The man in black also didn't look surprised as he knew that this man in white is not a normal person from his battle hardened sense and instinct.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, I'm gonna ask you one more time, who are you? and who is this b*st*rd that transport me here?"

"Very well, I am the ghost of Uchiha, Madara Uchiha. And your name?"

"Hajime Nagumo, so from what you said before, you also got transported here?"

"Yes it is indeed, but that's not important right now."

As Madara hop down to the ground to the same level as Hajime, he then spoke something

"What do you think of "perfect world?"

"..."

"Think about it, a world where strife and evil isn't apparent, the world where the good always win and the bad always loses, isn't that enticing?"

"..."

Hajime only keep silent as he heard Madara's proposal about "the perfect world" as Madara keep talking about his ideal world.

"Racism never existed, everything is always peaceful, not only that, you can even modify this world to your liking. Don't you think that's a "perfect world"?"

"..."

All of the sudden, Hajime begin to arm himself with his trusted dual revolver Donner and Schlag, and from his rings came out thousands upon thousands of machinery alongside many mystical beings armed with magical warfare weaponry.

"I'm not here to hear you spouting religious bullshit, a "Perfect world"? That's another bullshit I had heard from someone like you. Someone who loves to be always be the top of the food chain, to control everything to your liking, a mad god. I have experienced that kind of world before, the world where I never experience pain from the abyss alongside all of my lovers, but it didn't felt right, it never felt right. And so I broke through my "perfect world" to continue my journey as I mow down all of my enemies. the world isn't perfect? damn right it isn't, but we still keep moving forward, keep on fighting to make the world around us a bit better step by step. That's why..."

"..."

"I will kill you here, go home to my precious family once again, just like what I had done before."

"Fufufu, FUHAHAHAHA!!! VERY WELL! Let's see if you're worthy of me using the power of GOD!

"BRING IT ON YOU B*ST*RD!!! IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I SLAY A GOD!"

Probably a bit shoddy but enjoy

Last edited:
Btw, if you could, can you change the name to The Demon King Hajime Nagumo vs The Ghost of Uchiha Madara Uchiha? It'll be really appreciated

Eren Yeager vs Asgore Dreemurr

Underground, where there's no unpredictable weather and as much artificial sunlight as you desire, every day is a beautiful day. The king of monsters, Asgore Dreemurr, hummed a song to himself as he watered his garden of golden flowers, when he noticed the sound of slow, quiet footsteps behind him. Having not received company in a good few weeks, this was a pleasant surprise for the king.

"Just a moment. I am almost finished here." Asgore called out, receiving silence in return. He sprinkled water onto the last patch of soil, and turned to the visitor with a friendly smile on his face. "Howdy there. What can I do for you, gentleman?"

"Hey." The visitor greeted, his voice quiet and droning. "It's been a long walk to get here. Can I sit down?"

"Of course! Please, come inside." Asgore replied cheerily, leading the tired man into his home. He helped the man into a chair at the dining room table and brought him a cup of tea, which he stared at blankly.

"Now then..." Asgore pulled up a chair for himself and sat down. "I do apologize, but I do not believe I have seen you around before. What kind of monster are you?"

The man paused for a second, then muttered, "Good question."

The man had an anthropomorphic frame, rather small compared to Asgore, and long strands of hair put a shadow over his face, though two green eyes could be made out staring blankly ahead. Asgore opened his mouth to speak again, but stopped when he noticed a bright red liquid dripping onto the table from the man's palm, and a metallic smell pervading the air. The king's stomach churned up and his smile dissipated as he realized, this man is a human. An adult, rather than the children he had met previously.

"This is a nice place you've built. This country under a mountain." The man said, now staring directly into Asgore's eyes. "I heard about what you were going to do... what you have already done... and that the rest are no different. You are 'monsters'. But I've slept under the same roofs as these monsters, ate the same food, and even made friends with some... I see that, while you aren't humans, you are people."

Asgore stared down at the table, unable to find words to say. The man took a sip of tea, and continued talking.

"What would you think if you saw the surface now? In the absence of another enemy, humans from one place kill humans from another, calling eachother devils." The man said, now gazing at the ceiling. "If you manage to destroy humanity and move to the surface, you would inevitably spread out, splitting into multiple regions with their own governments. I wonder if the same fate would befall your people then."

Asgore remained silent, his hands trembling slightly.

"It would be hypocritical of me to condemn you, Dreemurr. In fact, I am just like you. I am resolved to protect my home and freedom... even if that means I have to trample over everyone else." The man stood up from his chair and walked over next to the seated Asgore, leaning down slightly to look him in the eyes. "Down here, your people live in peace. They have nothing to fear. It seems that they are happy. If I had been born down here, as a monster..." A pause, and the man's eyes narrowed. "What happened to you, Dreemurr...?"

"I..." Asgore's words were caught in his throat, but he managed to choke them out. "I... made a mistake. A foolish mistake, that I cannot take back..." He mumbled, staring at his lap. "But... I have a duty to my people, that I must fulfill." Breathing deeply to regain his composure, Asgore slowly stood up, his expression turned grim. "... It was nice to meet you, human. I am sorry."

The man stared up at the monster, his blank expression unchanging. "I see." He whispered. Green sparks began to emit from his body, followed by thunder and a blood-curdling roar...

Last edited:
Chourst, Lord of Randomness vs Lords of Change

I'm sorry if I mess up something

The lord of change passed through the portal, having been hurled through by yet another traitorous wizard seeking to banish them for revenge. Little did that wizard know, it was all part of her plan. He crawled in the everchanging plain, finding beautiful flowers and itchy poison ivy, towering redwood and tiny watermeal, blistering cold and burning heat. And in the middle of all this chaos stood an entity, humanoid in shape with a notably amphibious head. It was Chourst, the so called lord of randomness, yet it had a gender, a place it called home, a species, skin color, etc. The Lord of Change approached with a gallant stride before tumbling and rolling to his feet.

"I don't like your peaches, they are full of stones" it said.
"Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out eat the food" The Lord of Randomness replied.

"Because 156.237.81.956".
"Y E S".

Chourst proceeded to shove "The Long Road (2003)" by Nickelback album through the lord of change's backside who proceeded to regurgitate bits and pieces of metal and chemicals and then smearing it on The Lord of Randomness' belly, creating a circle with 2 pink strokes. "And presto, it's Kirbo!" she said. At this point, Chourst realized what this was before pulling out a didgeridoo and blasting it through his opponent's ears.

"Let the scheming begin!"

Last edited:
In the darkness of space, Gorr rested. His blade feasted on the strength of the dead gods, with only his ambition of a godless age and the sustenance from his weapon nourishing him. Oddly enough, without food, he was still more satisfied and content, more healthy and energized in the millennia of his time butchering Gods than a day with whatever morsels he could scavenge on his deserted homeworld.

In the spatial void, he noticed a light approaching. Had the God of Thunder caught up to him? He was eager to slay another god, but still wanted to save the Odinson for last. However, this light wasn't that of rage-filled thunder, but of... something otherworldly.

A beam of light rushed in the direction of the God Butcher. The butcher tilted his head, evading the irradiating burst of light and energy. Smoke emanated from the side of his face, being grazed by this light, though he was unfazed. Off in the distance of dead space, he noticed where the light had come from: a gateway of sorts. Was this a god with enough hubris to challenge him, or angry enough to fight him while bursting with vengeance equal to his own? Whatever the reason, Gorr approached.
Sojourning through this rift in space, he entered. However, he found no gods. The God Butcher closed his eyes, reveling in this world, what may have been the closest to the godless age he desired. Now, he was truly satisfied. He looked at the stars, the various worlds that would now be free from the oppression of the self-absorbed, petulant, ignorant "deities" that delivered pain and sorrow he had known all to well on the hell that was his homeworld.

Suddenly, the stars disappeared.

In a burst that sounded like roaring thunder, stars extinguished, and the screaming in terror of trillions echoed the cosmos before being immediately silenced. Now in the heavens, there was a black void where stars once glistened, planets once thrived, and all manner of species inhabited them. All-Black the Necrosword was giving out a message afterwards that only Gorr could decipher.

The Necrosword hungered for the blood of a god once more.

With fury and sadness, Gorr rushed toward the cause of the havoc to avenge them, and to make this universe perfect.

On the moon Io, powers beyond anything that universe had ever seen shook the heavens, with each blow causing it to tremble more than the last. Garou, a monster whose presence inflicted fear across the cosmos, one with all forces in the universe, a hand of a god, was on one side of the exchange. On the other, Saitama, a mere mortal, one who had grown to a strength of godly proportions through his own dedication, growing in might from his own swelling of emotions. As the two clashed, the presence of another could be felt as a darkness arrived.

"Another one..." The awakened monster muttered, devoting more of his attention to the dark presence approaching both him and his current opponent.

"You... You're the one thing that stands in the way of the perfection of this universe, one without gods to torment its subjects, treating them like caged, tormented animals existing for their own amusement..." The Butcher of Gods growled as he approached the monster.

"No..." The awakened monster answered, "I'm its solution."

"All gods claim to be."

"I'm no god. I'm worse than that. I am absolute evil."

"Absolute evil? That's the most truthful thing I've ever heard a god call themselves..."

The God Butcher and Absolute Evil began their clash. To prevent interference, the strongest hero was prevented from stepping in by an endless swarm of black berserkers. This battle was now personal. It transcended mere emotion and contempt. Now, it was a battle of ideas: a vengeful righteousness against an absolute evil, a god versus a mortal, and present in both, darkness.

I tried to take inspiration from how Jason Aaron wrote things with the Gorr the God Butcher and Godbomb storylines.

Last edited:
Want me to hit you with a totally random suggestion?
My example was a totally random suggestion. Go ahead

(Plus it would be hypocritical for me to disallow randomness despite having written a story for higher beings reliant on randomness. All as planned)

Are you planning on writing this yourself?
Yeah just bookmarking it here so I don’t forget as can’t do it atm

Granted I know little of Enchantress outside of stuff from Injustice so I might have to read a bit about her or change her outright-

Yeah just bookmarking it here so I don’t forget as can’t do it atm

Granted I know little of Enchantress outside of stuff from Injustice so I might have to read a bit about her or change her outright-
Yeah I’m gonna change her for someone else I actually know a little about so I can write them

This a lot of fun, but i'mma not sure on which character verse I wanna make a story for, tbh.

Hmm... Maybe, Izuru Kamukura v.s Frisk or Reinhard van Astrea v.s Byleth Eisner... I'll figure smth out in a few hours or so.

Edit: Am bookmarking this for later.

Ellie (The Last of Us) Vs. Ser Gregor Clegane (Game of Thrones)

Two properties I like that are hot right now. Unsure if I would use undead or alive Gregor.

Asta vs Tanjiro - Stats equalized.

“HIYAH.. HAAA!!”

“I have to keep practicing to prepare for the next threat” said Asta. “In a few weeks, after I get promoted, I am finally going to propose to Sister”

“Yeah, yeah… let’s work on making Union mode last longer” Liebe says.

“Yeah you’re righ-” Asta pauses “…. Someone’s here”

A figure comes out of the bushes, “I heard a demon in the area, do you know where it is?”

“Oh!” Asta looks to his his shoulder..“HEYY LIEBE!! I THINK HE’S TALKING AB-“

“SHUT UP MORON!!!”

Tanjiro notices the demon on Asta’s shoulder, “I see, Are you friends with that demon?”. “Yeah he is my brother” Asta says. “My apologies but I’m going to have to take care of him, step aside please!” Tanjiro urges.

Asta senses his Ki “he wants to kill liebe?”,

“STEP AWAY SIR! I WON’T HOLD BACK!” - Tanjiro… stares at the tiny demon figure on Asta’s shoulder. “Water breathing, Seventh Form”

“QUICK!! BLACK MODE!!” Boom!! Asta turns into a demonic figure with black aura. “PIERCING RAI-“ as Tanjiro was about to strike Asta dodges “AHHHHHHHHH I JUST TOLD YOU WE ARE BROTHERS!”.

“I have an obligation and seeing the way you look, you must be a demon yourself or possessed by one… I’m sorry, but I must do this.” Tanjiro makes another stance.

“Asta he’s not going to listen” Liebe says. “I know, I like this guy but I can’t let you die”. Asta looks at Tanjiro. “I WILL SHOW YOU THAT NOT ALL DEMONS ARE BAD”.

“C… Could he… could he really be telling the truth? (Flashbacks) no… I have to do this.”

“SUN BREATHING..”

crap! I guess I have no choice… FOURTH SWORD…”

Fight begins.

Last edited:
Asta vs Tanjiro - Stats equalized.

“HIYAH.. HAAA!!”

“I have to keep practicing to prepare for the next threat” said Asta. “In a few weeks, after I get promoted, I am finally going to propose to Sister”

“Yeah, yeah… let’s work on making Union mode last longer” Liebe says.

“Yeah you’re righ-” Asta pauses “…. Someone’s here”

A figure comes out of the bushes, “I heard a demon in the area, do you know where it is?”

“Oh!” Asta looks to his his shoulder..“HEYY LIEBE!! I THINK HE’S TALKING AB-“

“SHUT UP MORON!!!”

Tanjiro notices the demon on Asta’s shoulder, “I see, Are you friends with that demon?”. “Yeah he is my brother” Asta says. “My apologies but I’m going to have to take care of him, step aside please!” Tanjiro urges.

Asta senses his Ki “he wants to kill liebe?”,

“STEP AWAY SIR! I WON’T HOLD BACK!” - Tanjiro… stares at the tiny demon figure on Asta’s shoulder. “Water breathing, Seventh Form”

“QUICK!! BLACK MODE!!” Boom!! Asta turns into a demonic figure with black aura. “PIERCING RAI-“ as Tanjiro was about to strike Asta dodges “AHHHHHHHHH I JUST TOLD YOU WE ARE BROTHERS!”.

“I have an obligation and seeing the way you look, you must be a demon yourself or possessed by one… I’m sorry, but I must do this.” Tanjiro makes another stance.

“Asta he’s not going to listen” Liebe says. “I know, I like this guy but I can’t let you die”. Asta looks at Tanjiro. “I WILL SHOW YOU THAT NOT ALL DEMONS ARE BAD”.

“C… Could he… could he really be telling the truth? (Flashbacks) no… I have to do this.”

“SUN BREATHING..”

crap! I guess I have no choice… FOURTH SWORD…”

Fight begins.
Feels like a crossover. I like it!

In the darkness of space, Gorr rested. His blade feasted on the strength of the dead gods, with only his ambition of a godless age and the sustenance from his weapon nourishing him. Oddly enough, without food, he was still more satisfied and content, more healthy and energized in the millennia of his time butchering Gods than a day with whatever morsels he could scavenge on his deserted homeworld.

In the spatial void, he noticed a light approaching. Had the God of Thunder caught up to him? He was eager to slay another god, but still wanted to save the Odinson for last. However, this light wasn't that of rage-filled thunder, but of... something otherworldly.

A beam of light rushed in the direction of the God Butcher. The butcher tilted his head, evading the irradiating burst of light and energy. Smoke emanated from the side of his face, being grazed by this light, though he was unfazed. Off in the distance of dead space, he noticed where the light had come from: a gateway of sorts. Was this a god with enough hubris to challenge him, or angry enough to fight him while bursting with vengeance equal to his own? Whatever the reason, Gorr approached.
Sojourning through this rift in space, he entered. However, he found no gods. The God Butcher closed his eyes, reveling in this world, what may have been the closest to the godless age he desired. Now, he was truly satisfied. He looked at the stars, the various worlds that would now be free from the oppression of the self-absorbed, petulant, ignorant "deities" that delivered pain and sorrow he had known all to well on the hell that was his homeworld.

Suddenly, the stars disappeared.

In a burst that sounded like roaring thunder, stars extinguished, and the screaming in terror of trillions echoed the cosmos before being immediately silenced. Now in the heavens, there was a black void where stars once glistened, planets once thrived, and all manner of species inhabited them. All-Black the Necrosword was giving out a message afterwards that only Gorr could decipher.

The Necrosword hungered for the blood of a god once more.

With fury and sadness, Gorr rushed toward the cause of the havoc to avenge them, and to make this universe perfect.

On the moon Io, powers beyond anything that universe had ever seen shook the heavens, with each blow causing it to tremble more than the last. Garou, a monster whose presence inflicted fear across the cosmos, one with all forces in the universe, a hand of a god, was on one side of the exchange. On the other, Saitama, a mere mortal, one who had grown to a strength of godly proportions through his own dedication, growing in might from his own swelling of emotions. As the two clashed, the presence of another could be felt as a darkness arrived.

"Another one..." The awakened monster muttered, devoting more of his attention to the dark presence approaching both him and his current opponent.

"You... You're the one thing that stands in the way of the perfection of this universe, one without gods to torment its subjects, treating them like caged, tormented animals existing for their own amusement..." The Butcher of Gods growled as he approached the monster.

"No..." The awakened monster answered, "I'm its solution."

"All gods claim to be."

"I'm no god. I'm worse than that. I am absolute evil."

"Absolute evil? That's the most truthful thing I've ever heard a god call themselves..."

The God Butcher and Absolute Evil began their clash. To prevent interference, the strongest hero was prevented from stepping in by an endless swarm of black berserkers. This battle was now personal. It transcended mere emotion and contempt. Now, it was a battle of ideas: a vengeful righteousness against an absolute evil, a god versus a mortal, and present in both, darkness.

I tried to take inspiration from how Jason Aaron wrote things with the Gorr the God Butcher and Godbomb storylines.
Now that is beautiful

Back