• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

Another accurate MU is Ultron vs. Sigma, and the animation's top-notch. 9/10 IMO.

The real cal howard said:
Also we're like, not the end all be all for stats.
Yeah, and if you're mortal, you are vulnerable to death.

What I'm saying is that we all know this much at least, but we are all going by our ratings.

Wrong, Bad.

I enjoyed it a lot, not gonna lie.

I even talked with the guy who did the research and his arguments for the calc aren't wrong, but it's still an obviously wrong match. I even told him that during the animation there were plenty of times where I said "ok, done, Sasuke won" but then Hiei got out of the problem.

Using our stats, it would be somewhere at the bottom because Sasuke outclasses him in the stat trinity and hax.

Animation's 10/10 IMO (loved the Jagan and Rinnegan animations.).

The animations were great.

@Calaca

>Arguments for the calc weren't wrong.

>Still a wrong match.

I am confused with this comment.

The argument to support the calc being that high isn't entirely wrong, but the feat seems to have happened in the anime, and the result is heavily inflated.

The match is still wrong because Hiei hasn't proved to have resistance to Mindhax, IIRC. The only thing that he could get a resistance to is the Amaterasu.

It's not about scaling the resistance but proving it. The same with Levitation vs Gravity. If Sasuke's gravity can make people stronger than Hiei in LS be unable to move, then Hiei would stand no chance against it.

I mean, remember that they go by the rule of: "If something that happens in a non-cannon source isn't contradicted and supported by the main source, it can be used." And from what I've been told, nothing in the main source contradicts that feat and is supported by statements.

But I'll leave yous to decide if that's a good line of reasoning or not.

Can't really judge the calc considering I'm an absolute novice at feat calcing. ^_^'

But yeah, according to our stats, Sasuke vs. Hiei is wrong. Probably should be placed close to Gaara vs. Toph IMO.

Anywho, what about Mario vs. Sonic 1 & 2?

Sonic has Archie for round 1 so he wins there. Sonic was purely canon for round 2 and gets blitzed one-shot by Mario.

Both correct, first used Archie feats so Sonic blitz and one shoots in base, second didn't, if Sonic went Hyper he blitz and one shoots but Mario can beat him before it

Renamon vs Lucario and Charizard vs Greymon should be up there on the accurate side somewhere. Like they have some downplay, wank, etc in them, but they both reach the correct conclusion.

Animation for 1 & 2 respectively is 6/10 and 10/10, too.

Anywho, Metal Sonic vs. Zero?

Wiz: "I promise there's a good explanation"

Me: This will be good.

But yeah, Sasuke vs Hiei is a stomp the other way around. In no feasible way Hiei could touch Sasuke with the speed difference, and even if he gets a clear shot, Sasuke's Sharingan sheananigans and the lot of BS Kishimoto created for him is easily able to no-sell anything Hiei could do against him.

Sasuke has the stat trinity and versatility advantage over Hiei by a pretty large margin.

He indeed is. I've read that the tree's feat has been calced at Tier 6 at most, so you can see that he holds no chance against Sasuke.

Kishimoto obviously wanted to spite Hiei creating a broken Hiei

Migue79 said:
Animation for 1 & 2 respectively is 6/10 and 10/10, too.
Anywho, Metal Sonic vs. Zero?
I disagree with second being 10/10, felt too much they copied Mania Adventures artstyle

Anyways sadly for me correct because Zero beats him before Overlord stomps him

In terms of the StH matches...

Metal Sonic, Shadow (in round 1), and Sonic (in round 2) rightfully lost.

Amy and Sonic (in round 1) rightfully lost.

Tails wrongfully won.

Knuckles is up for debate.

No comment on Shadow (round 2) and Eggman.

I calced the Tree Feat using the actual curvature shown when the blast goes off and got 53 exatons. and even that was a generous highball.

No Cal, Shadow Vs Vegeta Shadow wins there, heck they even mentioned the Chaos Force in the analysis and Vegeta in character would let Shadow transform

Tails won rightfully, archie feats renember

Knuckles wrongfully because only DK country feats were used

Shadow definitvely beats Mewtwo, too fast and one shoots in super, plus a Ap and speed advantage even in base

Eggman loses with the machines that was given by him

Correctly won: Sonic( round 1), Tails, Amy

Rightfully lost: Sonic(round 1), Metal(Vs Zero)

Wrongfully won: Metal( Vs Wily)

Wrongfully lost: Knuckles, Shadow both times

Vegeta fodderizes Shadow before he can even turn Super tbh.

Migue79 said:
Vegeta fodderizes Shadow before he can even turn Super tbh.
Except Vegeta would let in him character and I could argue they used Archie feats via they using things exclusive to that( Chaos Force, the super form multiplier, etc.)

@User. We're using our stats. I mean, you can't really say that they excluded him scaling to Mario but have no issues about using Archie feats for them mentioning it in the backstory of Tails.

Literally Vegeta would accidentally one-shot Shadow due to the sheer AP difference between them right at the beginning of the match lol

I actually doubt Vegeta would let him transform in character when he'd one-shot him before he even knew he'd have a transformation.

@User. We're using our stats. I mean, you can't really say that they excluded him scaling to Mario but have no issues about using Archie feats for them mentioning it in the backstory of Tails.
Is Archie Tails not 2-A though? So isn't that accurate and not wrong?

Yeah, Archie stomps really really hard. But they mentioned Archie in the backstory with only using game feats. They didn't give any Archie feats.

Because they didn't even mentioned Mario and used the moon feat as DK's justification, and literaly only feats and backstory from those games, not a single "fought against Mario"

Guess I got to post this again:"There was some debate over whether we should include the comic books for Knuckles, as the comics had been used for Sonic and Tails appearances."

Very clear mention of feats there

More in depth if you think it's just backgrounds:

"This rarely happens. I'd go so far as to say this never happens except for one extremely rare occasion. This one. We were actually pretty convinced Knuckles would win this one up until a little over a week before release. There was some debate over whether we should include the comic books for Knuckles, as the comics had been used for Sonic and Tails' appearances. Again, that fourth rule we had for seasons 1 and 2 was pretty broken, and this is where I started to realize just how broken it could get. See, in the Archie comic line in particular, Knuckles gains a whole new level of godly power which essentially makes him an entirely different character from the Knuckles of the Sonic games. After a lot of debate, we decided to remove contradictory comics from the equation and only focus on the games and anything specifically inspired by said games, like some of the TV shows. This is what would eventually morph our fourth rule into the much better version we have today"

Source:https://roosterteeth.com/post/51869792

Based on the post I could even argue that every match pre Knuckles used it but they didn't knew their power correctely, based on they using backstorys and exclusive Archie concepts and then getting rid of it after it

Back