• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

Normal Crash (no idea where the Twinsanity thing comes from, but we don't acknowledge it) vs Legends Spyro goes pretty much as they stated. Both are pretty much equal in terms of attack, speed, and defense, but Spyro wipes the floor with him once Dark Spyro comes out. So yeah, it's Right, Good

@Drite

I said it before, Jack vs Afro is one of the matches that is on Right, Good. We just did placement for Iffy, we do Right, Decent next and then Right, Good. I haven't forgotten it, it's there, we'll get to it

universal to tier 1 Crash comes from the fact that he was able to beat The Evil Twins who threatened to destroy the entirety of the third dimension and are also stated to have 10D power, Crash beating them should be considered PIS since they should be vastly stronger then the rest of the past due to stomping some of them

Yeah, sounds like PIS since that's the one time Crash went up against something that powerful and he shouldn't have been able to beat them

Kratos vs Spawn is an interesting one. Based on their video, they went with GoW3 Kratos and Base Spawn. While they don't acknowledge the Power of Hope, let's say he has it for argument's sake. So, Kratos is much more physically powerful than Spawn, the only way he can be hurt traditionally is with the Sword of the Spirit. Fair enough, but Kratos has very limited ways of actually putting Spawn down. He can only be killed by decapatation via holy weaponry, which limits him to the Blade of Olympus as his only truly effective weaponry. But otherwise, Spawn should hold his own pretty well. They're at similar speeds, he can regenerate from pretty much anything, his suit constantly feeds on Kratos' sins, Sword of the Spirit can destroy Kratos' soul, he can destroy his body by teleporting him into a black hole. Spawn may actually win with some difficulty.

I brought that up because on this site, Thor wins if they have equal speed, but WW wins if they're unequal. You brought that up before, Titan

Quick question for the group, do you think we should put the joke battles at the bottom of the list or in between Wrong and Iffy?

There are four joke battles in DB and I only consider one of them possibly legitimate:

Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie: Total joke meant to shatter the fourth wall and in reality PP would have smacked Wade into a puddle

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro: Because of the nature of these two, there's no real winner.

Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black: Just two idiots they wanted to kill for laughs

Goomba vs Koopa: Maybe, MAYBE, you can consider this serious, but they're idiot jobbers and would most likely kill themselves like they described

Chuck Norris vs Segata Sanshiro is probably accurate since it's a High 3-A vs a Low 2-C but the High 3-A has a tone of good hax, it could go either way honestly

So yeah, where do we want to put jokes? If it's before Iffy or at the absolute bottom of the list, I'll have to readjust the numbers for the list

How about giving them their own section and rank them based on entertainment value, animation or how good the concept of the battle was?

TartaChocholate said:
How about giving them their own section and rank them based on entertainment value, animation or how good the concept of the battle was?
Not a bad idea, we might do this instead.

79. Daredevil vs Nightwing

80. Ryu vs Jin Kazama

81. Android 18 vs Captain Marvel

82. Link vs Cloud

83-85. Felicia vs Taokaka, Fox McCloud vs Bucky O'Hare, Beast vs Goliath

86. Sora vs Pit

87. Cammy White vs Sonya Blade

88. Sub-Zero vs Glacius

89. Ryu Hayabusa vs Strider Hiryu

90. Donkey Kong vs Knuckles

91. Batman vs Captain America

92. The Shredder vs Silver Samurai

93. Mechagodzilla (Millenium) vs Dragonzord

94. Mewtwo vs Shadow the Hedgehog

95. Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Wily

96. Vegeta vs Shadow the Hedgehog

97. Bowser vs Ganondorf

98. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

99. Tigerzord vs Gundam Epyon

100. Son Goku vs Superman 2

101. Carnage vs Lucy

102. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

103. Gaara vs Toph Bei Fong

104. Pikachu vs Blanka

105. Sasuke Uchiha vs Hiei

106. Guts vs Nightmare

107. Yang Xiao Long vs Tifa Lockheart

108. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

Tbh, Carnage vs Lucy should be a bit higher. It was wrong, yea, but their reasoning made more sense than, say, Bowser vs Ganon.

Speaking of which, place SvG2 way lower just because of the argument alone. I don't give a shit about either character, but I hate pandering.

No. He gets one-shot before the Full Triforce comes into play and Cloud has Disgaea stuff you can use that people argue are legitimate to put him above Link. Composite Link? We composite Cloud, too.

But I suppose DB was Composite Link Vs. nerfed Cloud so

Though also tbf Link didn't have the Triforce in the ep.

Link vs Cloud was old- was Link 3-A back then?

Also haha funny Dante vs Bayonetta is accurate now

TJ Combo vs Balrog was such a sweet battle. Granted, they 'lowballed' both, but in reality they just relied on scaling less and judged them by their own feats, so I don't see much fault. Their analysis of fighting styles was very good, and even by VSBW standards, it was correct.

So I'd rate that pretty high, given it was correct both with scaling taken highly, and with each of them judged by their own merits, plus proper boxing theory.

ZephyrosOmega said:
TBH Link vs Cloud should be accurate since Link is 3-A and resists all Cloud's hax
Hmm... They barely used Link's advantages like his massive arsenal of weapons and spells, superior experience and skill of the composite, the divine properties of the Triforce and straightup made weaknesses for Cloud like being a dumb fighter, being weak to holy weaponry, refusal to use materia (while it is true that they don't use Materia and it was confirmed in an interview, the Advent Children audio commentary confirms Cloud did go to pick up his Materia to fight Kadaj and co), or not being able to get past the 1000 ton Golden Gauntlets (not bad per se, but they later gave Cloud a 1600 ton feat in Sephy vs Vergilio)

I'd say correct result, but the reasoning could have been much better to establish why Link would win.

If I recall, Link's arsenal was a stated reason for his win.

It's not correct, though.

He wasn't given the Triforce and still is outsped. I don't agree with regular link being Universal because it conflicts with the Complete Triforce tier for Ganon given he's normally comparable to Link without it. Link also does not lead with his big hax like y'all claim he does but that's another matter.

I do disagree with how we treat Link's character in battles tbh. (and to be honest, I am not a fan of Composite Link either)

Back