• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

Except Ryu is MHS in reactions and combat speed as base Ryu.

Edit: After reading again Ryu profile, he doesn't scale to M. Bison. I can disagreed, but right now it should be on the iffy to right, good.

Pulinno said:
Wdym? What's the problem with that fight? I find Peaxh vs Zelda WAY worse just because of the reasoning "Oh ShE cAn KiCk A sOcCeR bAlL (or football) sO sHe WiNs".
Isn't Twilight 6-B compared to Raven's 4-B?

@Titan

Probably between 10-15, but we'll get there when we get there. I'm prepping the Right, Decent portion and it's bigger than the other parts

Okay, so before I post the Right, Decent section of the list, I need to say that due to the new episodes being released since this thread started, the number of episodes is 116 instead of 112. Because of this, the numbers on the list are off. With Meta vs Carolina getting the 0 slot due to it being Word of God, the bottom of the list will be 115 instead of 112. We can adjust that later once the final list is published

With that out of the way, here's the Right, Decent section with adjusted placement numbers. Be warned, the section contains 42 fights, so it's fairly large:

40. Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (because of the Pre-Crisis stuff for GL)

41. Black Widow vs Widowmaker

42. The Flash vs Quicksilver

43. Tracer vs The Scout

44. Jak & Daxter vs Ratchet & Clank

45. Thor vs Raiden

46. Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter

47. Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D. Ace

48. Raven vs Twilight Sparkle

49. Voltron vs Dino Megazord

50. He-Man vs Lion-O

51. Ivy Valentine vs Black Orchid

52. Pokémon vs Digimon (aka Red & Charizard vs Tai Yagami & Greymon)

53. Dante vs Bayonetta

54. Kirby vs Majin Buu

55. Fulgore vs Sektor

56. Pokémon Battle Royale (purely wild versions)

57. Luigi vs Miles "Tails" Prower

58. Thor vs Wonder Woman

59. Lucario vs Renamon

60. Shao Kahn vs M. Bison

61. Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard

62. Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight

63. Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers

64. Ragna the Bloodedge vs Sol Badguy (at the time)

65. Ryu vs Scorpion

66. Mario vs Sonic the Hedgehog 1

67. Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui

68. Mega Man vs Astro Boy

69. Zitz vs Leonardo

70. Samus Aran vs Boba Fett 2

71. Mario vs Sonic the Hedgehog 2

72. Akuma vs Shang Tsung

73. Jotaro Kujo vs Kenshiro

74. Sephiroth vs Vergil (at the time)

75. Starscream vs Rainbow Dash

76. Aquaman vs Namor

77. Kratos vs Spawn

78. Yoshi vs Riptor

79. Son Goku vs Superman 1

80. Princess Zelda vs Princess Peach

81. Samus Aran vs Boba Fett 1

I thought we agreed Natsu vs Ace belongs to Right, Bad. The only thing that it's true is that Natsu is stronger while the rest of the stuff is wrong.

The Calaca said:
I thought we agreed Natsu vs Ace belongs to Right, Bad. The only thing that it's true is that Natsu is stronger while the rest of the stuff is wrong.
What stops Natsu from eating Ace again?

Eating him? Nothing. Regaining magic power from Ace's Fire? The fact that Natsu doesn't refuel his pool with Fire that lacks ethernano like Edolas' Fire.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Was Natsu stronger at that point?
Probably yes. Zoro vs Erza happened weeks before Deus Sema and Natsu vs Ace came much later, with Natsu using Igneel's power already.

So... a bit stronger at the very least.

Sorvoe551 said:
83. Ryu vs Jin (Before the possible upgrade for Ryu, this fight could go either way depending on whether it's an early or late game blitz. Someone tell me whether Jin has actually used Intangibility, Teleportation, and NPI in character)
1)that upgrade is taking a feat thats more likely an outlier as legit when its for sure not, a character not even relevant and weaker then others doing a feat nearly on the same level as a god tier, while the rest above him dont have any feats remotely comparable, yeah no, it doesnt matter it exists, outliers still are outliers, E Honda did nothing else close to that ever before

2)i said it and will say it again, the match going either way isnt true, Jin blitzes him big time in base and even in his forms, tier wise is above Ryu too and has hax to which Ryu cant deal with, its even only on the surface when you look at a first glance, you look further in you see how badly Ryu is outmatched

3)Jin never shown himself these abilities as of now, he has them on the profile because devil gene users have shown they have the same powers, like kazuya showing telekinesis, jin too, kazuya absorbing souls, jin too, they have the same source of power

4)death battle was innacurate as i said last time:

-scaling to Akuma when the series makes it clear its not the case, even the PoN Ryu losing to Akuma and the latter being unimpressed, Bison beats him or gives him trouble and Bison got washed by Akuma, Oro beat him and says Ryu has a long way to get anywhere near a higher level, meanwhile Oro is amazed by Akuma power he senses from him and gets a tie with him

-using the street fighter manga which isnt canon and contradicts the lore and so on, yet that was fine to use meanwhile the tekken movie not for an outdated and non confirming tweet and even tho the movie is recalled in flashbacks with the game canon, hypocrisy right there, also the manga has Akuma beat Ryu badly there too and gives him some free shots, Akuma pretty much let him get some damage

-tag 2 feats were accepted and fine according to them, but jack 6 feat not for some reasons, then saying its not changing much cuz a crossover non canon game feat done by Shin Akuma(above Akuma) did something similar, another reaching right there

-saying the laser speed is sub relativistic, later they say its high hypersonic all of a sudden

they scaled Ryu to Akuma because they agree the Ryu Final Manga is canon.

In fact, i have no idea why we do not also see it as canon since it has been made official by CAPCOM.

I said it once and I'll say it again, they used composite Ryu for a battle against Jin and composite Ryu (as shown by the fact that they used Ryu Final and the Darkstalkers crossover comic for him) even when excluding Evil Ryu who is possibly 2-A, he's still 2-C

Ryu final isnt canon, just cuz Capcom doesnt disregard it doesnt make it canon

The scaling is simply dumb and debunked by the series, Bison is giving Ryu problem, Akuma one shot him, Oro beats Ryu, Akuma fights him to a draw/inconclusive fight, Oro comments Akuma power is impressive, on Ryu he says he got a long way to reach heights like these, Sagat gave him trouble too, Ryu used a dark hado punch to scar him and win, Kage also comments he beaten Akuma and Sagat earlier, people Ryu wanted to beat, implying on his own never beat them, SF5 also shows Ryu with Mu no Ken not even impressing Akuma

Genericstickman said:
I said it once and I'll say it again, they used composite Ryu for a battle against Jin and composite Ryu (as shown by the fact that they used Ryu Final and the Darkstalkers crossover comic for him) even when excluding Evil Ryu who is possibly 2-A, he's still 2-C
Stop saying stuff which arent true but also adressed already before.....they used no composite, Ryu final is a street fighter manga book, within street fighter series, the darkstalker one isnt a comic book, its a crossover game with street fighter darkstalker and red earth characters, Shin Akuma did the feat which us multi continental only

Nothing in that fight with Ryu used has 2-C or 2-A feats

BlackDarkness679 said:
Ryu final isnt canon, just cuz Capcom doesnt disregard it doesnt make it canon
The scaling is simply dumb and debunked by the series, Bison is giving Ryu problem, Akuma one shot him, Oro beats Ryu, Akuma fights him to a draw/inconclusive fight, Oro comments Akuma power is impressive, on Ryu he says he got a long way to reach heights like these, Sagat gave him trouble too, Ryu used a dark hado punch to scar him and win, Kage also comments he beaten Akuma and Sagat earlier, people Ryu wanted to beat, implying on his own never beat them, SF5 also shows Ryu with Mu no Ken not even impressing Akuma
You're a cruel and unforgiving man, always reminding me of how Ryu keeps getting shafted in SF ;_;

@Tarta dont get me wrong, i like Ryu, i main him in the games, even fan made ones on the internet, but the ammount of wank he gets is simply annoying and toxic, along other stuff from street fighter fans, like saying the comics are canon or that he scales to Akuma or the meteor feat of the latter taken out of context by people not even knowing its shin akuma and from a crossover game

Sorvoe551 said:
With that out of the way, here's the Right, Decent section with adjusted placement numbers. Be warned, the section contains 42 fights, so it's fairly large:

40. Ben 10 vs Green Lantern (because of the Pre-Crisis stuff for GL)

41. Black Widow vs Widowmaker

42. The Flash vs Quicksilver

43. Tracer vs The Scout

44. Jak & Daxter vs Ratchet & Clank

45. Thor vs Raiden

46. Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter

47. Natsu Dragneel vs Portgas D. Ace

48. Raven vs Twilight Sparkle

49. Voltron vs Dino Megazord

50. He-Man vs Lion-O

51. Ivy Valentine vs Black Orchid

52. Pokémon vs Digimon (aka Red & Charizard vs Tai Yagami & Greymon)

53. Dante vs Bayonetta

54. Kirby vs Majin Buu

55. Fulgore vs Sektor

56. Pokémon Battle Royale (purely wild versions)

57. Luigi vs Miles "Tails" Prower

58. Thor vs Wonder Woman

59. Lucario vs Renamon

60. Shao Kahn vs M. Bison

61. Ken Masters vs Terry Bogard

62. Scrooge McDuck vs Shovel Knight

63. Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers

64. Ragna the Bloodedge vs Sol Badguy (at the time)

65. Ryu vs Scorpion

66. Mario vs Sonic the Hedgehog 1

67. Chun-Li vs Mai Shiranui

68. Mega Man vs Astro Boy

69. Zitz vs Leonardo

70. Samus Aran vs Boba Fett 2

71. Mario vs Sonic the Hedgehog 2

72. Akuma vs Shang Tsung

73. Jotaro Kujo vs Kenshiro

74. Sephiroth vs Vergil (at the time)

75. Starscream vs Rainbow Dash

76. Aquaman vs Namor

77. Kratos vs Spawn

78. Yoshi vs Riptor

79. Son Goku vs Superman 1

80. Princess Zelda vs Princess Peach

81. Samus Aran vs Boba Fett 1
Where is 82?

I know you were joking, since that line over the text was put, but still i dont have anything with Ryu, but he is overrated a lot so that had to pointed

BlackDarkness679 said:
I know you were joking, since that line over the text was put, but still i dont have anything with Ryu, but he is overrated a lot so that had to pointed
I can kinda see what you mean, though. To be honest I can't really speak for the DB in itself given I barely know anything about Jin or Tekken, having only played the third game. However, as happy as I am that Ryu won, the choice of what counted and what not for the analysis did seem a bit off at moments and even a bit nitpicky at moments.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Since Pre-Crisis was used, Hal would indeed blitz Ben before the failsafe activated.
It depends on where we place Hal's speed at. The failsafe speed is at 32 Septillions c , Hal Jordan's speed, is between 43 quadrillion c to 24 undecillion c , which can be lower or higher the failsafe speed.

Back