• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

There are only 3 joke battles, right? (Rebecca Black vs Justin Bieber, Chuck Norris vs Segeta Sanshiro, and Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie)

Goomba vs Koopa was serious I'm pretty sure. Even though realistically Koopa probably wins, it seemed to be serious. Being a pretty humurous or dumb fight =/= joke battle. This is why Blanka vs Pikachu is serious.

On that note, does anyone disagree with this:

1. Chuck vs Segata 9/10

2. Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie 9/10

3. Justin vs Rebecca 4/10

EDIT: Looking back at it, I want to deduce Justin vs Rebecca to a -4/10

1. Chuck vs Segata agreed

I had some problems with Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie 6/10 and Justin vs Rebecca is a 2/10 at best.

So I was busy with work today and fell behind. I'll try to sum up everything I've seen that can be dealt with now here:

Yes, all battles are based on how accurate they were at the time of release, so Vergil still loses. Ryu vs Scorpion, on the other hand, could change. Yes, Ryu hits way harder, but they're about the same speed and wouldn't Scorpion sending them to the Netherrealm eventually allow him to overpower Ryu due to the realm's nature? Also, isn't Scorpion hard to kill as a Wraith? I don't think Ryu really has a way to put him down.

Ganondorf vs Dracula, as the episode is out now, is definitely towards the upper part of Right, Good. While they were both downplayed heavily, the power gap but relatively equal speed is highlighted well, so it's pretty accurate as to how it would go

Sorvoe551 said:
So I was busy with work today and fell behind. I'll try to sum up everything I've seen that can be dealt with now here:
Yes, all battles are based on how accurate they were at the time of release, so Vergil still loses. Ryu vs Scorpion, on the other hand, could change. Yes, Ryu hits way harder, but they're about the same speed and wouldn't Scorpion sending them to the Netherrealm eventually allow him to overpower Ryu due to the realm's nature? Also, isn't Scorpion hard to kill as a Wraith? I don't think Ryu really has a way to put him down.

Ganondorf vs Dracula, as the episode is out now, is definitely towards the upper part of Right, Good. While they were both downplayed heavily, the power gap but relatively equal speed is highlighted well, so it's pretty accurate as to how it would go
Except Ryu had many ways to put Scorpion down with the Satsui no Hadou and Ryu was already MHS in combat before the battle was aired. So Ryu would just overpowered Scorpion before he was dragged down to the Netherrealm.

Sure, Guts is way faster than Nightmare, but Complete Nightmare (which he starts the fight as) is 7-A and Night Terror is 5-B. Guts can barely hurt him at best and can do nothing really at worst. Plus, Guts has no resistance to Nightmare's mind and soul hax. Even if it ended with Night Terror vs Berserker Armor Guts, Guts is going to kill himself before he does any real damage

I love Berserk, DB introduced me to that manga with that episode, but my angry boi doesn't really stand a chance

I think Pig vs Vamp goes pretty damn high. Accurate, amazing animation, perfect dialogue, and even a nod to possible universal.

Bringing back Ryu vs Scorpion, since Ryu actively restricts himself to avoid evil form and doesn't like to jump into Mu no Ken right away, the fight will probably go something like this:

Ryu punches Scorpion once, Scorpion goes "Oh God, that hurt. Better even the odds," then teleports Ryu to the Netherrealm. And, quoting Scorpion's profile, since "...their strength will be drained and powers and fighting skills removed while he grows more powerful with each passing moment," Skorpion will win eventually.

I made this thread, I know how it works.

...you realize that the thread has [ANIMATION 9/10] or so on plenty of the above, right?

Scorpion gets blitzed until X so, he just couldn't teleported him right away. Also, since Ryu struggled against his evil form it's even more likely to see Ryu kill Scorpion before he gets either BFR or killed by empowerment.

I made this thread, I know how it works.

...you realize that the thread has [ANIMATION 9/10] or so on plenty of the above, right?

I find quite a lot of them to be really good. Is there a problem with that?

Wdym? What's the problem with that fight? I find Peaxh vs Zelda WAY worse just because of the reasoning "Oh ShE cAn KiCk A sOcCeR bAlL (or football) sO sHe WiNs".

A while back when I revived this thread, I suggested that animation be used to break research ties, because while the animation doesn't portray how the fight would go, if it's well choreographed and appears in character for the fighters, it can help the accuracy.

@Puas

Ryu: Supersonic+

Scorpion, pre X: Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed

He should be able to react and dodge fairly well at the beginning. Once they go Netherrealm, it's all over.

Back