• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 3] | Part 4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3692177

GvS2 is the worst Death Battle episode I have ever seen (regardless of the outcome).

DragonEmperor23 said:
They really tried turning it into some conceptual thing about the philosophies behind the characters's existences lol
embodiment of a nlf

"Oh but Superman was meant to be a man with no limits, Goku's a hard-working, aspiring blah blah-"

The pandering was so painful.

ZephyrosOmega said:
The pepole who complain about the philosophies 9/10 times only complain because goku (rightfully) lost ovo
I couldn't give less of a shit about either, tbh

I'm glad this exploded since I made my reply this afternoon, I really want to see this thread hit completion. Now, as some topics have been brought up and I've basically become the moderator for this thread, I'll try to cover what has been said since I last replied:

Ryu vs Jin: Ted in the last thread brought up something that may boost Ryu higher to make the fight more like they described, so I'd like to see that. In the meantime, because of this hot debate between the two, I'm moving it to Iffy until something more definitive comes along.

For Epsilon and the others, all the fights that you mentioned that aren't listed are accounted for in my rough draft, but we haven't reached that section yet. We're on placement for Iffy matches right now, it's taken so long because I've been held up with college.

Regarding Goku's speed, from what I gather, base anime Goku (and therefore base GT Goku at minimum) flew at that 4.38 quadrillion c speed, and using the power multiplier for the forms, we can determine Goku's speed. I'll use the previously mentioned 40x for SSJ and the ones the DB episode listed for the other forms since I don't know how we view them:

Base: 4.38 quadrillion c

SSJ (x40): 175.2 quadrillion c (using a calculator, multiplied 4.38 quadrillion (4.38 x10^15) by 40)

SSJ2 (SSJ x2): 350.4 quadrillion c

SSJ3 (SSJ2 x4): 1.4 quintillion c

SSJ4 (SSJ3 x10): 14 quintillion c

If these multipliers are wrong for our site, let me know and I'll fix my math.

Again, the focus was on Game feats for Sonic.

Archie was mostly backstory and after Luigi Vs. Tails, they pretty much didn't want anyone to get the idea they'd even remotely allow comics anymore due to how broken they found out thay continuity is and how it conflicts with main canon. It was an oversight, but Sonic and Tails were certainly not ******* multiversal in their fights and mostly got scaled to feats in the games.

But whatever. Titan Tails wasn't used and neither was Turbo Tails while everything else was given to Luigi so you can argue 2-B Luigi can one-shot before Tails achieves the forms that one-shot him.

It was a oversight, they literaly confirmed it and based on Ultraguy's blog they didn't believe in multiversal Archie which explains why they only banned it after Knuckles which is the only character outside maybe Titan Tails which has undebunkable multiversal feats, but we aren't using their stats but ours, but even if they gave Luigi or Mario the Pure Hearts Sonic and Tails are soooooooooooo much faster that they easily blitz before they are even activayed, and even if they somehow didn't the speed gap is so big that they both can just hax them with Power Rings

They used the comics pre Knuckles because they didn't know their true power as seen in Ultraguy's blog, but that doesn't change that based on our stats simply using Archie countinuity as canon to the characters mean Sonic and Tails easily win

Plus Luigi is only 2-B with the Pure Hearts and they didn't allow powerups because of the Idea they counter each other, but they literaly mentioned Turbo and Titan Tails feats like making the Great harmony or saving the Multiverse

Plus using exclusive Archie backstory and concepts means that they thought Archie was canon, so even if they didn't focus because they didn't knew their true power that means nothing since we are using our stats

In the second fight the main feat they used for Sonic was a OVA feat, does this mean game Sonic wasn't used? No, the same case to Archie in those fights

Pulling back together the past lists and adding Sasuke vs Hiei , I'll post the current ratings of the Wrong category before I move on to Iffy.

91. Cammy vs Sonya

92. Sub-Zero vs Glacius

93. Ryu vs Strider

94. Donkey Kong vs Knuckles

95. Batman vs Captain America

96. Shredder vs Silver Samurai

97. Mechagodzilla vs Dragonzord

98. Mewtwo vs Shadow

99. Eggman vs Wily

100. Vegeta vs Shadow

101. Bowser vs Ganon

102. Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099

103. Tigerzord vs Epyon

104. Goku vs Superman 2

105. Carnage vs Lucy

106. Rogue vs Wonder Woman

107. Gaara vs Toph

108. Pikachu vs Blanka

109. Sasuke vs Hiei

110. Guts vs Nightmare

111. Yang vs Tifa

112. Bomberman vs Dig Dug

Shredder vs Silver Samurai is wrong? You could argue it being being 9-A vs a 4-C (since they used composite human Shredder who possibly scales to a 4-C weapon from that one TMNT OVA)

Here's Iffy and the reasons why:

82. Daredevil vs Nightwing (this site and DB agree that the two are pretty much equal, so it could go either way)

83. Ryu vs Jin (Before the possible upgrade for Ryu, this fight could go either way depending on whether it's an early or late game blitz. Someone tell me whether Jin has actually used Intangibility, Teleportation, and NPI in character)

84. Android 18 vs Captain Marvel (Whether 18 blitzes before Binary comes out is the important part)

85. Link vs Cloud (The fight came out in 2012, so the last Zelda was Skyward Sword. So a fight between the two with fighting game offensive tools and composite defense is difficult to determine)

86-88. Felicia vs Taokaka, Fox vs Bucky, Beast vs Goliath (They're equal because we don't have profiles for half of the combatants)

89. Wolverine vs Raiden (Whether the HF blade can destabalize the Adamantium at Wolverine's weak points or be able to block it is the key to the argument and has since not been confirmed)

90. Sora vs Pit (While their math is bad, the power of Pre-KH3 Sora and Pit's more powerful forms keep changing in rating, so the fight's still a mystery)

@General

We don't have an OVA profile, but even if we did, Shredder is still Supersonic. Silver, on the other hand, is MHS+ and can cut through nearly anything. He can't be touched and only needs one hit to win

"Wolverine vs Raiden (Whether the HF blade can destabalize the Adamantium at Wolverine's weak points or be able to block it is the key to the argument and has since not been confirmed)"

Actually, after the upgrades, Raiden's HF blade works at the quantum level.

"Hey Armstrong, how come your upgrades are so strong that you can resists attack that forcibly cause electron seperation?"

"NANOMACHINES, SON!"

Archie Shadow was used in Vegeta vs Shadow

Carnage can recover from atoms, so even if he gets nuked, he'll get back up and outlast her

> Carnage can recover from atoms.

> His regen's rated as Low-High here.

KEK.

I don't recall Archie feats being used for Shadow... I think it was just for Sonic & Tails. I'll give both episodes a re-watch soon.

Isn't 4kids 80s Shredder HS? For some reason his 80s profile doesn't have a key for that but he does scale somewhat to other 4kids characters speed

True, I forgot to mention that, but from what I remember someone in the last thread saying Carnage could recover from molecules or something like that, so that's another reason Lucy loses

Migue79 said:

KEK.

I don't recall Archie feats being used for Shadow... I think it was just for Sonic & Tails. I'll give both episodes a re-watch soon.
They mentioned the chaos force and the super form multiplier which are exclusive Archie things, they didn't focus on Archie because they didn't understand the feats, but they treated it as canon which is what matters here

Theuser789 said:
Migue79 said:

KEK.

They mentioned the chaos force and the super form multiplier which are exclusive Archie things, they didn't focus on Archie because they didn't understand the feats, but they treated it as canon which is what matters here
Gave the episode a re-watch. Caught to those details, so it makes sense now. A shame... Oh, well. My poor Prince :(

@Unoriginal Memes & Sorvoe551 I'll give my final thoughts on Carnage vs. Lucy soon. I'll say right off the bat that that guy who said Carnage's regen rating was 'High' was wrong, and that Carnage's speed won't really matter here. I'll elaborate why later, as I'm currently busy.

Also, before I head off:

@Theuser789, I heard some Archie Sonic debunking shenanigans going around. If you could elaborate on that, can you do so please? Don't have the time to read a whole book worth of text.

Carnage's speed definitely matters. In fact, he's so much faster than Lucy, that he'll kill her before she can even think. And considering Lucy's vectors are also way too slow, she won't be able to shield against Carnage's attacks.

Migue79 said:
@Theuser789, I heard some Archie Sonic debunking shenanigans going around. If you could elaborate on that, can you do so please? Don't have the time to read a whole book worth of text.
The Archie debunks are BS and have been debunked multiple times, mostly they come from Ultraguy's blog who even conceded in the comment section of his own blog to another user how his blog wasn't a "debunk" but just a diferent "point of view"

We had so many threads were people simply link the blog to downgrade Archie that a discussion rule was going to be made

@Titan

Sure, but now I have to change Wolverine vs Raiden to Right, Good because of the upgrade for the HF Blade. So, here's the list re-done:

83. Daredevil vs Nightwing

84. Ryu vs Jin

85. Android 18 vs Captain Marvel

86. Link vs Cloud

87-89. Felicia vs Taokaka, Fox vs Bucky, Beast vs Goliath

90. Sora vs Pit

Back