• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death (Supernatural) vs Hades (Saint Seiya)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hades casually demolishes. If we go by Lost Canvas feats, Hades in host is well into 3-A, and has basically all his true self's Hax and powers.

Death's scythe's really broken, and could potentially destroy Hades, though it would likely never kill his soul.

Except there is a Death-Inducing God of Death under Hades as well, and ignoring durability is something Hades would have with Quantum-level Matter Manipulation.

Hades' soul would never be killed by Death either.

Of course he can. Hades' soul can't be killed by 2-Bs, and it very much has the firepower to put Death down.

Also Death died and people kept dying. So no "If he dies the whole concept ceases to exist".

No, he merely embodies a concept that can exist without him.

Umm._. This didn't counter my argument at all...

Does Hades have some type of resist to concept manipulation? Death manipulates the concept of death, so Hades definitely doesn't have a counter.

I don't know why he doesn't have concept manipulation on his profile. Maybe I should add it?

Why are you mentioning tiers? Hades definitely can't resist Death literally manipulating what he embodies.

You shouldn't. He never showed it. I proved why he isn't what you say he is.

Tiers are what matters the most. You cannot use a false equivalence and a fallacy that just because a character has X power, it overrides all potency.

Please read my posts above.

"Also Death died and people kept dying. So no "If he dies the whole concept ceases to exist" does not apply to him."

He cannot manipulate the concept just by emboding it. It amounts to Death Inducement on other 3-As, but Hades has vast resistances to such Hax, and his soul (What truly matters to kill him) cannot be destroyed by Reality Warping 2-B Gods, meaning that arguing over Death's Necrokinesis killing him is futile.

Can you read?

Death died and death still existed as a concept. He is not the origin of the Concept. And his manipulating of Death amounts to Death Inducement. Nothing ground-breaking.

You'd know if you knew the character.

Lel Why do you always pull out the insults? Do you actually believe they're affecting me?

It doesn't matter if Death died. He's still the embodiment of death. If you don't believe he's an abstract then please make an CRT thread.

Him being the embodiment of Death doesn't give him Concept Manipulation. His control over Death is greatly outclasses by Hades'

Again:

Death died and death still existed as a concept. He is not the origin of the Concept. And his manipulating of Death amounts to Death Inducement. Nothing ground-breaking.

He doesn't. Never showed it. Never depicted full control over death. He is not like a Marvel Abstract, from which the very concept derives from. No, he is the Embodiment of an already existing concept, which will continue to exist even if he dies.

You are applying Powerlisting Wiki logic here. Looking at a power but not at it's potency.

You don't seem to know much about Death, or Hades.

>> Has so much control over Death that got oneshotted by Death inducement.

Whoops. Anyways, the death of Death proves that 3-A Death Manip can oneshot him if it connects while Hades soul can survive even them Higher Tiers Reality Warping, Hax and stuff. Hence, Hades should take this.

He definitely does have full control of the concept of death. Why do you keep downplaying him?

Abstract Existence is a passive/natural ability, like Acausality. It isn't levels to it. You either have it or you don't.

I do have some knowledge about Supernatural actually. I'll give you Hades but that's why you're here, to inform me.

Because he died to Death Manipulation. He doesn't have full control over it. Get over it.

We have proven that levels of Acausality exist to you in the past, Breloom. Abstract Existence is also not absolute.

There are definitely different levels of abstract existence, you can't compare embodying death on a universal scale to death on a multiversal scale.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because he died to Death Manipulation. He doesn't have full control over it. Get over it.
We have proven that levels of Acausality exist to you in the past, Breloom. Abstract Existence is also not absolute.
Dying =/= Isn't an abstract of death

There're not multiple levels/types of Abstract existence. Neither is there any for Acausality.

Promestein said:
There are definitely different levels of abstract existence, you can't compare embodying death on a universal scale to death on a multiversal scale.
That's still Abstract existence though. It's not like reality warping where there's multiple types.

Matthew Schroeder said:
We just proved there are.
And we just proved that Death doesn't have Concept Manipulation.
Are we reading the same thread? Nothing was proven.

Dying doesn't mean Death isn't an abstract or doesn't have concept manipulation all of a sudden.

@Breloom You should stop that. You're starting to look like a troll and a wanker/downplayer.

An abstract of death would never get killed by death manipulation. Or by anything on the same level of existance as them, really. Because they're literally death itself. You can't just go and kill death. That's like trying to destroy the Sun by setting it on fire. It just doesn't work.

@Breloom Sorry if I still don't get it, but what is your point for defending Death? Like, at all.

He was proved in his own series to be oneshotted by 3-A level Death Manip, while his manipulation of Death was only displayed as touching people and they die and inducing Death. These two points are a certainty, he never displayed anything like the ways you are implying - if he did, by all means, show me the feat that shows him using his powers in said manner.

Then, we have Hades. Not only can do that better but he's also proved to be far more resilient. I don't know what's the point for Death being Abstract here or anything when he can be oneshotted by hax similar to his own anyways and was shown in his verse to be oneshotted like that, by hax that his opponent just happens to have. So your point is...?

FateAlbane said:
@Breloom Sorry if I still don't get it, but what is your point for defending Death? Like, at all.

He was proved in his own series to be oneshotted by 3-A level Death Manip, while his manipulation of Death was only displayed as touching people and they die and inducing Death. These two points are a certainty, he never displayed anything like the ways you are implying - if he did, by all means, show me the feat that shows him using his powers in said manner.

Then, we have Hades. Not only can do that better but he's also proved to be far more resilient. I don't know what's the point for Death being Abstract here or anything when he can be oneshotted by hax similar to his own anyways and was shown in his verse to be oneshotted like that, by hax that his opponent just happens to have. So your point is...?
Read my original post please. This discussion currently is actually derailment, so I'll stop before it turns into a shitstorm.

Your original post relies on a power that said character doesn't have. Also saying that Hades has no way to put him down when he was literally oneshotted by 3-A Death Manipulation that Hades has on his arsenal.

It isn't derailment.

You said he won because of a power he didn't have. Argument A.

I proved that he didn't have such power. Argument B.

Your response to that was to re-use Argument A. Every single time.

Either you're trolling or your skills at logical debating are very poor. Address Argument B, please.

So death was oneshotted by 3-A death manipulation, i don't see how he could have concept manipulation, being the concept of death yet still gets killed by death itself, not to mention that the concept of death still exists after he died.

@Breloom I suggest you drop this argument or it will seem like wank.

Like, I don't understand where you're getting the whole "Death can't be killed!" when he was literally shown to be oneshotted onscreen by a weapon that uses 3-A Death Inducement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back