• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SPOILER_abbf164e651d528bf6506bac718db951_original.png

I hope to GOD that, should it reach the bare minimum goal of 225,000 dollars, the fans choose Doomguy vs Master Chief as the rematch they want to see. Yang vs Tifa doesn't need to be redone since, lets face it, it was an advertisement for RWBY when it first came out, and Ben vs Green Lantern is just going to be a stomp for Hal given where DB scales DC heralds.

Other then that? I also hope to see Kratos vs Asura, and I'm happy to see that DB is already having pretty good success with their Kickstarter.

Alright schitzos, I forgot to say it earlier, but this campaign allows us to see how much DB roughly costs.

Of the 75k, 74% is for production of 4 eps, so multiply 75k with 0.74 and divide by 4, which reveals that 1 DB ep costs 13 875 dollaroos.

And multiply that by 16 to get full season, which means a season of DB costs 222 000 dollaroos... at minimum.

Tinfoiling wee

Back