• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can kill enemies and abort Pacifist at any time. You cannot kill Mettaton and abort Pacifist.
Nobody said that. I am talking of the 1st enounter with MTT here.
There's no written rule that says Frisk must deal 1 damage when they pull their punches.
Actually, there is. "Miss" is given in these scenarios:
See the issue? Frisk has to deal damage if they hit, unless the opponent is too durable.

Nobody said that. I am talking of the 1st enounter with MTT here.
So am I.
Actually, there is. "Miss" is given in these scenarios:
See the issue? Frisk has to deal damage if they hit, unless the opponent is too durable.
The DEF would be too high if Frisk dealt a massively lower amount of damage.

That's after his DEF is removed by the SOULs.
But before, hm?

The "no DEF" is a reference to him not having ATK either, instead always dealing around 1/5th of Frisk's total HPs either, regardless of LV, ATK or DEF.

Reason is because the fight not working like the other ones, so it works instead by its own programming.

Stop understanding only what you want to understand bud.

There IS some stuff behind Frisk scaling to Asriel in certain ways, like utterly tanking his strongest attack.

It's also heavily implied that Frisk massively holds back with their attacks if they don't want to hurt someone, like in the Faux Undyne Fight when she was like "FIGHT ME" and Frisk deals 1 damage, which could be the reason Frisk deals 0 damage to Asriel, as he is the last person Frisk would want to injure. This is supported by Frisk breaking out of Asriel's passive paralysis thing, meaning at very least it wasn't the stomp it was against Photoshop Flowey.
I agree with this.

I actually think Frisk can harm Asriel, but they simply don’t want to fight him, just like how it works with monsters wanting or not wanting to fight. You can’t damage lost souls either too — it’s just the fact that Frisk CLEARLY doesn’t want to damage anyone. I actually wanted to make a CRT long time ago on that but lazy ahhhh moment.

Why do Chara and Player scale to Immeasurable in speed via sheer DT and Frisk doesn’t scale to 2-B AP via sheer DT?

I actually think Frisk can harm Asriel, but they simply don’t want to fight him, just like how it works with monsters wanting or not wanting to fight. You can’t damage lost souls either too — it’s just the fact that Frisk CLEARLY doesn’t want to damage anyone. I actually wanted to make a CRT long time ago on that but lazy ahhhh moment.
The same lost souls who can damage Frisk with 2-B Dura. It's clear as hell they were empowered from Asriel.
Why do Chara and Player scale to Immeasurable in speed via sheer DT and Frisk doesn’t scale to 2-B AP via sheer DT?
Frisk has contradictions. Meanwhile Asriel textbook implies that the Player has similar DT to him, so there's no reason to discard them.

The same lost souls who can damage Frisk with 2-B Dura. It's clear as hell they were empowered from Asriel.
Fair ig
Frisk has contradictions. Meanwhile Asriel textbook implies that the Player has similar DT to him, so there's no reason to discard them.
What contradictions? And the point was that if you grant speed via DT, why not AP?
Gap between Neutral Frisk and Omega Flowey was very big as Frisk doesn’t have control over the world, but Frisk can STILL damage him. In Asriel vs. TP Frisk, as TP Frisk prevents Asriel from having control over the world. And the fact that they’re 2-B in durability is supporting.

What contradictions?
I've explained above. In a nutshell, the only other instance of Frisk "missing" is against MTT Box who has 9999 DEF in coding and lore-wise he's so durable that he can't be damaged no matter what.

Asriel has also 9999 DEF, and it's not like Undyne where Frisk instead COULD damage her even while using minimal strength, unless you think that they "held back even more" against Asriel or nonsense like that.
Gap between Neutral Frisk and Omega Flowey was very big as Frisk doesn’t have control over the world, but Frisk can STILL damage him.
Photoshop Flowey doesn't work like the other bosses, coding-wise he literally lacks ATK and DEF, and any attack deals a fixated amount of damage.
And the fact that they’re 2-B in durability is supporting.
Captain America isn't as strong as how durable is his shield.

Back