• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hope you enjoy
Bro it was crazy, they pulled characters across many marvel or fox owned movies with this to do a meta thing overall

Like i didnt expect some of these, also at 4D watching this, it was ragdolling tf out of you, especially cuz Wolverine and Deadpool were going at each other a lot

Also references and all in it, especially with Wolverine, i cant even begin where do i even tell all this crazyness, it certainly was great to have Hugh Jackman return for this, tho i dunno if he wishes anymore to play the character after this or if they do a 4th movie, where they even go from here now

This shows that they desperately want to save Asriel and others. All the buttons are gone, besides the SAVE one. Also notice how Frisk doesn't even TRY to hit Asriel when he's flying around, despite being capable to (see Mad Dummy).
Asriel says MISS even when he's standing there
Mettaton says MISS
Mad Dummy does not say MISS

Learn the difference.
From what I understand, if the thing is too durable, Frisk will "MISS" (or if they really miss like with Sans or you just don't attack despite pressing FIGHT button, but it's behind the point). Which is why MTT and Asriel are unaffected and say "MISS". But my point is: yes, Asriel is too durable for us, but it's just because our AP is massively decreased due to holding back. We don't want to fight Asriel. We want to save him. Same with out friends - lost souls.
But there's NO PROOF of Frisk being able to deal damage to him if they actually wanted to.
You do realize that in-game showings takes priority over coding?
Yes, but as far as the game shows, the gap between Asriel's DEF and Frisk's ATK > PF's DEF and Frisk's ATK.

But anyway, if you want to change it, make a CRT because we're spamming this thread methinks.

Asriel says MISS even when he's standing there
Mettaton says MISS
Mad Dummy does not say MISS
I know, also nvm because I thought of something different, but rechecking it turns out it was not true.
But there's NO PROOF of Frisk being able to deal damage to him if they actually wanted to.
There is no proof of Chara or Player moving at Immeasurable if they wanted to. Literally same logic applies to them. If you scale their speed via sheer DT, I don't see why AP is very different, if it is obvious that Frisk was holding back.
Yes, but as far as the game shows, the gap between Asriel's DEF and Frisk's ATK > PF's DEF and Frisk's ATK.
Yes, but again, against OF you are not holding back, against Asriel you do. Determination gap between Asriel and TP Frisk <<<<< gap between OF and Neutral Frisk.
But anyway, if you want to change it, make a CRT because we're spamming this thread methinks.
Fair enough, I planned to do it anyways. See ya there soon.

Bro it was crazy, they pulled characters across many marvel or fox owned movies with this to do a meta thing overall

Like i didnt expect some of these, also at 4D watching this, it was ragdolling tf out of you, especially cuz Wolverine and Deadpool were going at each other a lot

Also references and all in it, especially with Wolverine, i cant even begin where do i even tell all this crazyness, it certainly was great to have Hugh Jackman return for this, tho i dunno if he wishes anymore to play the character after this or if they do a 4th movie, where they even go from here now
Don’t tell too much pls, I have yet to watch it still

I watched that shit in theater at 3 AM, the film was great.

Thinking about Cell MUs again.

Personal core idea I liked was "multiple heroes powers combined into", its distinct but because this mostly just fits Super-Skrull & Amazo, the idea is bunk because they are basically now Outerversal Immeasurable monstrosities and less of those comics the better.

So screw it, another idea it is. And I guess via another angle... Metal Sonic might just win? Who da thunkd.

"Artificial creations created specifically to kill someone", huh that kinda fits. Its technically MetalSonic vs Zero's theme, but it repeat might not be bad. Other themes fit as well, created specifically by genius of an army, they have powers based on others, they hunt others to gain power/form changes and even time travel is related to both. Metal Sonic kind of is viable MU.

...And then thinking about it even more, this would be horrendous MU because Cell losing to Metal Sonic would not go well. Like **** man, no way would casual fans buy Metal Overlords stats. Genuinely seems like BenHal-lite, at least AkumaKahn levels.

So its cursed again :V

Personal core idea I liked was "multiple heroes powers combined into", its distinct but because this mostly just fits Super-Skrull & Amazo, the idea is bunk because they are basically now Outerversal Immeasurable monstrosities and less of those comics the better.

So screw it, another idea it is. And I guess via another angle... Metal Sonic might just win? Who da thunkd.

"Artificial creations created specifically to kill someone", huh that kinda fits. Its technically MetalSonic vs Zero's theme, but it repeat might not be bad. Other themes fit as well, created specifically by genius of an army, they have powers based on others, they hunt others to gain power/form changes and even time travel is related to both. Metal Sonic kind of is viable MU.

...And then thinking about it even more, this would be horrendous MU because Cell losing to Metal Sonic would not go well. Like **** man, no way would casual fans buy Metal Overlords stats. Genuinely seems like BenHal-lite, at least AkumaKahn levels.

You forgot about Omega and Garou.

Wolvie had Raph, Baraka and damn Freddy Krueger as his popular requests, Raiden was decent surprise pick and the ep is good, I dont think Wolvie needs return that badly.

Then again I guess Lex did too despite IronManLex being kino, but LexDoom is waaay better as MU too.

...Persona's Adachi? ...

Thats enough cooking for you.

EDIT:
But there does exist fanart, damn

inkerton-kun-Undertale-Undertale-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B8-Flowey-4760228.png

Last edited:
Wolvie had Raph, Baraka and damn Freddy Krueger as his popular requests, Raiden was decent surprise pick and the ep is good, I dont think Wolvie needs return that badly.

Then again I guess Lex did too despite IronManLex being kino, but LexDoom is waaay better as MU too.
Bigby Wolf is also an option and still popular

You forgot about Omega and Garou.
I understand that complaint for Garou but for Omega uuuuuuuugh
Cell mu spread is so all over the place
for mainstream picks Garou prob make the most sense atp
omega cool but i feel given where Death battle at currently gonna need more eyes on the prize for a cell mu
Skrull and Amazo are typical capeshit and given modern DB scaling its just a massive stomp while also being a case where a fanfav like cell is getting fed to c-lister herald villains and like no
Metal Sonic ughhh i just dont like that MU it feels so lame as mu of cell

Doomsday lol

Back