• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd prefer Makoto vs Tifa over a rematch. The reason I want sol vs Ragna. Is not only is the research for the episode shit. But the fight itself is as well. And Ragna's next popular matchup would be lucky to get half the views of the hxh vs railgun episode lol.

IIRC, it was mainly those three that were promoted. Thinking about it again, probably BenHal tbh, only because Hal is in it.

YangTifa I don't care for either, and DoomChief I feel both have more interesting and suitable options out there.
It isn't just those three, according to the website is basically every episode except Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black

ash_ketchum_vs_yugi_moto_by_truepokebrawler_df9rk4g-pre.jpg

Why does that Ash art look fan made to me?

Actually looking back at this ngl I'm a little bit suspicious. If 100-500k is all that an 'independent DBa' needs to give us a full season, and they've been under the wing of megacorps where collective millions were exchanging hands despite financial strife and accounts that balanced to 0... how little were these animators and the like even being paid?

Back