• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah, I've seen Ryoma Nagare from Getter Robo as an alternative for Simon, but Getter Robo is probably more fitting against Mazinger Z?
More fitting my ass, TTGL is directly inspired by GR, there's no more fitting MU imho (Also GR and Mazinger have crossovered like ten thousand times already, to me it's the anime equivalent of seeing King Kong vs Godzilla on death battle)

RTX is joever (at least for 2024)

Hi Y’all,

Since I’ve stepped in as the General Manager of Rooster Teeth, I have not communicated directly with you, our Rooster Teeth audience and community save for an occasional cameo in content. I’m not a founder, nor a content creator. Rather, I joined Rooster Teeth in 2019 because Matt and Burnie trusted me to help steer the company through change. Change that we are still experiencing necessitating some difficult decisions, one of which we want to share with you all today.

As the company turned 20 this year a lot of thought was put into what Rooster Teeth is and what we stand for. We started with Red vs. Blue, a passion that turned into the longest-running web series of all time. We expanded with Achievement Hunter, a love for gaming that developed into a revolutionary format, multiple off-shoots and channels. Then, we bloomed with RWBY, a passion that turned into a rich anime universe. The passion encouraged in everyone at this company has allowed us to pioneer what have become many popular formats in the digital entertainment landscape. It has also allowed us to shift and change with the creators’ own interests and adapt to the changes in our audience, community, and industry. Recently, you’ve seen RWBY V9 premiere on Crunchyroll, RTX was revamped, Best Friends Today launched, Stinky Dragon premiered an entirely puppet-created adventure, and Geoff and Gavin came back to gaming, revitalizing Let’s Play!

More change is coming. Traditionally, the end of the year is when we share an announcement about RTX badge sales and important dates. However, I’m sorry to inform you that we will not be hosting RTX in 2024. We have every intention of resuming RTX in the future and bringing everyone back together.

RTX 2023 was incredible; the experiences, the panels, the memories…everything that went into hosting our convention with the best community out there. But every aspect of that takes a huge investment in the form of work and money. The reality is that RTX has never been profitable for us. It’s an opportunity to bring our community together with our company once a year to celebrate all the cool things that we've made, with the people who share our interests. And over the years, while the scope and size of the event have increased, so have the time commitment, costs, and losses. So, we are going to take some time off to evaluate RTX and decide the best way to move forward with a fresh approach that can make it one hell of a community event again.

Diving into 2024, our focus, more so than ever, will be on driving increased patronage support in the form of FIRST memberships. There’s an assumption that we’re “rolling in it” because we’re owned by a large conglomerate, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. We, like so many other content creators out there, rely heavily upon the generosity and support of our audience and community to sustain our creative ambitions. But, unlike some others, this isn’t one-sided. We’ve been prioritizing, and will continue to prioritize, ways to reward FIRST members with perks like extra content, BTS features, exclusive interactions, streams and Discord events with our creators, and more - all as a thank you for the support! We’re bringing back fan-favorite content with new episodes of Camp Camp (premiering March 1, 2024) and the final season of Red vs. Blue, Restoration! But to do this, in full transparency: we can’t make it happen without your direct support. Advertising, especially on our own platform, and revenue sharing, from the social media platforms that offer such arrangements, are no doubt helpful, but they don’t come close to offsetting expenses. As you’re likely aware, many digital publishers, creators, and companies posting social media entertainment are struggling. That’s why we’re not the only ones who are making such a direct appeal for patronage support these days. It’s also why we are so immensely grateful for the support that we do receive. Like the first ten years of the company, prior to its acquisition, your support, or lack of support, will ultimately determine the fate of the company.

I want to thank all of you who have read this message. We know there are more options than ever to choose who you support, watch and listen to, so we are so grateful you choose to spend your time with us at Rooster Teeth. Missing a year of RTX will be disappointing, but we know we will come back with something incredible. We are experiencing unique times in the entertainment industry and we will continue to meet these challenges with the support of you: our audience, our fans, our community, our FIRST members, and everyone who watches or engages with our content and posts. Thank you for choosing us.

We wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year,
Jordan Levin
General Manager, Rooster Teeth

Last edited:
I am glad I didn't break my head trying to figure out what each symbol means because I am pretty sure no one figured out those connections.

Honestly, if they are going to do hints this cryptid, I'd prefer if they didn't and just went back to showing clips of the series of a character.

If you showed me a lightsaber or something, I might get excited and start theorizing about which lightsaber user will appear.

But if you give me confusing bullshit, I'll just be confused, not-excited and wait until someone else figures it out. I mean, what else about the previews I'll be certain off other than Tom vs Coyote? The cards can mean a bazillion million of things, the other things more.
It would've helped if they said what symbol corresponded to an episode after the episode came out so that, even now that the season is over, we still don't know for sure what episodes matched what symbols.

I agree, i´m still wondering how that dripless child surpassed this drip:
9668e4f406a4cd584a350a43582b6765.jpg

If it makes you feel better, he dated his cousin.

Unrelated, but screw Ken Penders...
Wait....do you mean Knuckles dated his cousin? Please Please Please Please Please Please PLEASE don't tell me that Ken Penders had Knuckles date his cousin while he was writing for Archie Sonic. But if that's the case, here's my brain after learning about this:

If anyone cares this is up at 3pm SGT on 21 December 2023.

And commission application period for Therewolf Media is open until midnight (23:59 whatever American time) 19 December 2023.

what happens when the Touhou slaughterhouse meets the Shin Megami Tensei slaughterhouse.
Surprised this happens before Cirno vs Jack Frost.

Last edited:

You know it'd be pretty aggravating if, what is very easily, a lot of work is going into Ichigo vs Naruto and the animation ends up getting copyright stricken off of YouTube when it releases. Like I hope that the folks behind this animation can get it released and shared to the public, but the current landscape of YouTube makes it very easy for these companies to get it off in minutes

Back