• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Happy Halloween🎃
ddef19w-f1f14b6e-4b3b-4667-bd69-6f46417a1b74.png
CsdXKNjB3q3K3DQxg9vO_DKKwGhX8JQVwdbndyPNsO06dUIJYwSE_72XGftCqkFfU_B9_4BGra-k30vUXH0T-LCh1T47PfCAJQrsY-H61vOLTKeu5YhlYJrDRvMDh5gbmwQcf2JOYOJqEmHzmy3fzqk=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
ash_williams_vs__herbert_west__by_ty50ntheskeleton_dg0041w-pre.jpg
dez1nxm-96897e83-7db3-48e2-bd13-9a3f322cf564.png
97chvbbp25q91.jpg

freddy_krueger_vs_pennywise_by_scissor29_dffnjz8-fullview.jpg
deekklc-63a0cb59-69c5-424e-becd-ca81105af568.png
de9d9o8-72288b43-35ca-4865-b6c6-010b47a0660e.png

The tournament of snoozefest last round is today and they just announced that will be certain MUs, even super popular, that will not show up for one reason or another. They wish they could put all MUs on the tournament, but they simply can't. There's several factors to consider when choosing MUs and yadadada

I wouldn't expect any far out MUs this last round.
I already knew they wouldn't do Larryboy vs Bibleman...

It really do he like that, not even exclusive to stuff like this, with movies or games people like they'll ignore bad reviews and claim you can't just rely on them, but if all the reviews are good suddenly they're like "Oh yoooo looks like I was right about this being good"

Just the way people work ig, everyone wants their opinions valided in some form.
Confirmation bias, you can’t escape it

'Vol 10 may be the final season of the initial arc of Remnant.
Only initial? Eh. They did say there was like enough for 9 volumes, thats why I was surprised people thought it'd go to 12. Though wonder if its going to try to cram in Salem and Cinder vs everyone, the Gods, and Neo returning all in one - unless the volume's going to be an extra-long or split in two, no way in hell that'd work so easily. Though the irony of that news dropping on Ruby's birthday is not lost on me - just going to look for sources because a random Instagram post doesn't seem reliable and the subreddit and Twitter don't seem to be reporting it often which makes me cautious on it being an accurate source

Also- Gigachad vs Ricardo... I never knew how much I needed this MU

Vol 10 may be the final season of the initial arc of Remnant
So RWBY may have at least two or more seasons to go - if their capital are not cut short. Just to finish the story.
Ernest Khalimov (Gigachad) vs Ricardo Milos is real...
Thanks to Yates and Infotron and the commissioner

Also- Gigachad vs Ricardo... I never knew how much I needed this MU
And one live person Death Battle mu

Makes me wanna commission Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls vs Edward James Stafford some day when I have extra spare cash... Also for one Super Duper Sumos vs Keijo matchup... Screw it one day I upgraded my desktop I am making at least some of them myself.

Last edited:

All Might vs Rock Lee 🤭

Why are these shorts genuinely dog shit? Like I can't even give them the benefit of the doubt at this point, I seriously believe that the person that's in charge of the shorts at Death Battle has never step foot into a marketing class and just winging it based off of "Duh, I think the kiddies will find shorts based off fights from years ago to be a good tactic for drawing in attention!!"

They've ****** up severely with RWBY's marketing, how can they screw the only other show that people give a shit about?

Who is that guy on the right?
Jackie Estacado
Why are these shorts genuinely dog shit? Like I can't even give them the benefit of the doubt at this point, I seriously believe that the person that's in charge of the shorts at Death Battle has never step foot into a marketing class and just winging it based off of "Duh, I think the kiddies will find shorts based off fights from years ago to be a good tactic for drawing in attention!!"

They've ****** up severely with RWBY's marketing, how can they screw the only other show that people give a shit about?
Well going by the views for some of them
Mario one got 247k
SpongeBob short got 68k
Mask n Deadpool 215k
KakashiObi 50k
ThanosDarkseid 111k

They could make a lot more with the shorts format than fight clips.
For example they could make videos titled "How strong is X character?" that quickly go through all of the stats and feats that would be shown in an analysis section or make quick videos titled "Why X character beats Y character" or "Who would win between X char. and Y char." that are basically just the conclusion section of a full episode where they explain why a character wins a matchup.
If those are too high effort to edit they could post funny clips from the analyses or from death battle cast's(or debates as they are called now).

They could make a lot more with the shorts format than fight clips.
For example they could make videos titled "How strong is X character?" that quickly go through all of the stats and feats that would be shown in an analysis section or make quick videos titled "Why X character beats Y character" or "Who would win between X char. and Y char." that are basically just the conclusion section of a full episode where they explain why a character wins a matchup.
If those are too high effort to edit they could post funny clips from the analyses or from death battle cast's(or debates as they are called now).
Ah a new guy here cool sup newbie
I feel the bolded is a good idea especially to test gauge some mu to see if there's interest in them being done as Death Battle episodes

Given Venom's firm upgrade as the new King of Black and having the full Enigma Force, slaughtering Knull single handedly who is firmly Celestial and Skyfather level based off slaughtering Celestials and beating Allfather Thor, and having a future counterpart that is part of a race which function as the dark opposites of the Beyonders? Venom shit stomps Jackie beyond belief now, and practically all his MUs now.

Back