• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If they are compositing Godzilla, I have the feeling they'll only use the mainstream movies as reference (Shows, Heisei, Monster verse, all that)

If they're not compositing Godzilla, preferably I'd like to see the Heisei one being used.
We just need another giant monster Kaiju Vs Kaiju fight tbh. Antman Vs Atom was ironically the closest we've got to one and that got too big. I feel like we might have to wait until Unicron Vs Galactus for the next "big" fight.

They're only FTL+. Omni-Man's high ends would put him at least thousands of times FTL. And hax is kinda useless if you're too slow to even use it.

It's brackover

This is honestly so disappointing and sad to me. Smash Bracket is my favorite YouTube channel and it's sad to see it go over circumstances someone can't control. It makes me feel empty.

Either way I hope the best for Ink. I just hope that in the future there are more Death Battle alternatives that are as good as Smash Bracket, I'll miss that channel a lot.

I would like to show what I plan to cook. I plan to powerscale every series I know.
Once I finish it, I'll make an alternate blog with the same information but without the egocentric persona I have since I know some might dislike it.
Here is some of what I've been cooking.
Screenshot_20231025-234756.png

I would like to show what I plan to cook. I plan to powerscale every series I know.
Once I finish it, I'll make an alternate blog with the same information but without the egocentric persona I have since I know some might dislike it.
Here is some of what I've been cooking.
Screenshot_20231025-234756.png
Fascinating standards you got there, what's your stance on scaling creation feats to a character if the story shows that they utilize that energy in combat?

"if you make a storm and your best feats are wall level, you're still wall"

Damn coming after William Afton hard.
That is harming - surprise - Toiletnator in Toiletnator vs Condiment King or I-Scream

I will put it like "Wall level physically; 'whatever level' utilising weather manipulation or other abilities"

Fascinating standards you got there, what's your stance on scaling creation feats to a character if the story shows that they utilize that energy in combat?
I can't think of a character that has creation feats through energy they produce

but I probably would not scale it to AP unless the narrative heavily implies that the characters can destroy what they create.
"if you make a storm and your best feats are wall level, you're still wall"

Damn coming after William Afton hard.
I was planning on nerfing DIO with that rule but Springtrap works fine too.

I have wondered that if 5D+ and whatever shit are so high dimensional that lower Ds cant even touch them... then how would 5Ds even interact with lower ones? :V

Back