• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would like to show what I plan to cook. I plan to powerscale every series I know.
Once I finish it, I'll make an alternate blog with the same information but without the egocentric persona I have since I know some might dislike it.
Here is some of what I've been cooking.
"You can't "create" someone to death"
Not with that attitude you can't!

No Calculation
Then how you can differentiate the power gap between a character that can shatter a planet from a character that can vaporize a planet? Or a strength gap between a character that can bust a wood wall from a character that can bust a steel door? Or a speed gap between a character that can barely dodge a laser beam at a few meters from a character that can dodge a laser at point blank range while outspeed it Quicksilver's style?

Are you just assume that the latters are better just because? Or that you're going to pretend that they are equally impressive?

Then how you can differentiate the power gap between a character that can shatter a planet from a character that can vaporize a planet? Or a strength gap between a character that can bust a wood wall from a character that can bust a steel door? Or a speed gap between a character that can barely dodge a laser beam at a few meters from a character that can dodge a laser at point blank range while outspeed it Quicksilver's style?

Are you just assume that the latters are better just because? Or that you're going to pretend that they are equally impressive?
My eyes and brain are always better than math nerds. Simple as.

ca579b_682395080ed94dcca9b1fba6c8885f7c~mv2.jpg

Like good you have enough common sense that a steel door its harder to destroy than a wood door or that vaporization requid more energy than fragmentation, but how much big are the actual gaps? 1.5 times? 2 times? 5 times? 15 times? 100 times? 25000 times? 500000 times? 1500000000 times?

Since this kinda matter if you want to understand if opponent A can defeat opponent B or not, and unless you bring math then either you assume that there is very little different between the feats or one its just in another complete different league, regardless if those notions are correct or not.

Last edited:
ca579b_682395080ed94dcca9b1fba6c8885f7c~mv2.jpg

Like good you have enough common sense that a steel door its harder to destroy than a wood door or that vaporization requid more energy than fragmentation, but how much big are the actual gaps? 1.5 times? 2 times? 5 times? 15 times? 100 times? 25000 times? 500000 times? 1500000000 times?

Since this kinda matter if you want to understand if opponent A can defeat opponent B or not, and unless you bring math then either you assume that there is very little different between the feats or one its just in another complete different league, regardless if those notions are correct or not.
It is, though to be fair, I am more willing to trust calculations for weak feats since they tend to be more consistent than anything higher than mountain level. When it enters Moon level, all calcs go to hell.
I think you’re just a bad scaler at this point
Nuh-uh

Cringe

Wondering if Cirno vs Jack Frost would be handed to Therewolf Media?
(By now should Death Battle just hand over any battle track with a character from Touhou Project or Shin Megami Tensei to Therewolf Media? But Persona IS a branch of Shin Megami Tensei - so much Persona's full name is Megami Ibunroku Persona)

While I would allow certain calcs, tbf, in how many DBs has the difference between normal breaking and vaporization ever been relevant? :V

100% stealing this from Zero Punction, but what is the blandest Death Battle? The white bread of eps. A good indication for one is "huh, I forgot they did that one".
Venom vs Bane comes to mind, there's also Black Canary vs Sindel. Oh yeah, they did Batgirl vs Spider-Gwen.

Back