• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What happened?
earth-rotation.png

See this is what I mean by cognitive dissonance at RT: The fight had released four hours before this tweet, there was plenty of Twitter buzz and reactions from Youtubers where people were going wild over Gojo winning against Makima, yet whoever made this tweet is all like "Oooh! Who's going to win this match up from a clip that's from the video which has been public for enough time for people to learn the answer!? So suspenseful!"

Am I being harsh? Probably but it's like, come on Rooster Teeth, at the very least you could've tweeted this a day or two before the fight as opposed to hours after the vid came out.
Nah u right. RT has terrible marketing skills
Idk why the **** would they post the clip from the climax instead of the start

Anyways speaking of burrito this is a mu I've pushed for him and frankly do anybody casuals and vs stabs even want Boruto on DB Unironically and it isn't just I want to see him die
maxresdefault.jpg

Anywho my thoughts on the TOC line up
maxresdefault.jpg

Spike vs Revy: fun mu, we hadn't had a gunslinger MU in awhile and the interactions n debate about it would be fun then the usual COSMOLOGY debates

Would it do well: if DB abandons early access next season I say it could do decently. While new Gen folks don't know black lagoon as well as the series clout being irrelevant these days folks are at least familiar with cowboy bebop despite the Dogshit Netflix series

hulk_vs_godzilla_death_battle_by_d2thag23_dgdikzy-fullview.jpg

Hulk vs Godzilla
My thoughts: I get the appeal of the mu and DB could maybe find away to make it decent but idk the size difference is way too massive in the sense on how to function a workable choreography between the two

Not to mention Hulk doesn't need to come begin frankly there's nothing left to cover for another runback and he had two good fights already on the show

Godzilla coming back doesn't bother me but who does have for a runback?

Overall don't care much for it

Would it do well: no shit it would It's the ******* Hulk vs Godzilla

Last edited:
Anyways speaking of burrito this is a mu I've pushed for him and frankly do anybody casuals and vs stabs even want Boruto on DB Unironically and it isn't just I want to see him die
maxresdefault.jpg
Take your pill

1. Boruto: Who is this lady?

2. Boruto: Good fight. Let's do it, again...

3. Boruto: Phew, what a wonderful dance.

4. Boruto: You are liberated from hell. Find peace in your next life.

Can we stop bringing this trash youtuber?
Eh he was kinda cooking with this vid. The whole "Powerscaling is dumb and useless" and "The author decides who's stronger" debacle can get almost as annoying as powerscaling itself.

Like idk if it's just me, but almost every "powerscaling is cringe" video I see just comes off as weirdly pretentious.

Last edited:

Some names we have not heard for a long time. Does Baoh horribly die? Fitting for an opponent agaisnt a Witchblade character tbh.

The anime version by itself doesnt have stuff in the range comic book version may have feat wise, but if you count that given the comic book itself shown the anime version is canon to it and one of the many previous wielders then, although either way would be unfair

So like thoughts on Snoopy vs Garfield and who wins?
Snoopy dies to Garfield as 10-B against 9-B. Not the most horrible stomp tbh.

Now... thoughts on Heathcliff vs Garfield and who wins?

Not many vs debaters want Garfield vs Snoopy as a Death Battle but Heathcliff vs Garfield is actually remembered enough and still somehow relevant.

Last edited:
Nemesis is fine but ngl all the drama has made him bit worse. He now does the obnoxious bit as a joke often, except its not funny just obnoxious. Also he himself kinda dug himself into those drama holes so he only has him to blame for that.

Hulk vs Godzilla is arguably fine and Hulk is big enough for 3 MUs but ehh not in a hurry to see that MU.

Continuing where left off
palpatine_vs_xehanort_by_dragongriffon_dg8cnfy-pre.jpg

My thoughts: While the outcome retreading Yoda vs Mickey and the dbx for it was good I definitely believe it offers more especially in a blender setting and let's be real both these two can offer a lot than given as a official DB

Plus it both best at This point

clementine_vs_ellie___twd_vs_tlou___by_zelrom_dfxrb10-fullview.jpg

My thoughts: being honest IDC for the MU but it does offer more grounded debate as mentioned with spike vs Revy and the appeal there

Where you talked the other 2?

Anywho my thoughts on the TOC line up
maxresdefault.jpg

Spike vs Revy: fun mu, we hadn't had a gunslinger MU in awhile and the interactions n debate about it would be fun then the usual COSMOLOGY debates

Would it do well: if DB abandons early access next season I say it could do decently. While new Gen folks don't know black lagoon as well as the series clout being irrelevant these days folks are at least familiar with cowboy bebop despite the Dogshit Netflix series

hulk_vs_godzilla_death_battle_by_d2thag23_dgdikzy-fullview.jpg

Hulk vs Godzilla
My thoughts: I get the appeal of the mu and DB could maybe find away to make it decent but idk the size difference is way too massive in the sense on how to function a workable choreography between the two

Not to mention Hulk doesn't need to come begin frankly there's nothing left to cover for another runback and he had two good fights already on the show

Godzilla coming back doesn't bother me but who does have for a runback?

Overall don't care much for it

Would it do well: no shit it would It's the ******* Hulk vs Godzilla

Back