• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dont deny it, you want them to step on you
F6l-Dno-HXAAAbk-G1.webp

this cant be real.
You'd be surprised at how passionate and attached some fans can get towards a series they deeply love. For example, a couple years ago, a Naruto fan from Russia ending up committing suicide by jumping from the top of a high enough building because this was at the time when Itachi died.

That and, presumably if it's true, the suicides from some Gojo fans are tragic yet I think such examples should be used as cautionary tales for what happens when you either have too much attachment to a series or if your ability to discern fiction from reality isn't really good.

I'm not going to lie, being someone who isn't really into rap there is something about the Alex vs Cole track which sounds bad. Like it's not the worst thing I've ever heard but based off the preview that we were given, there's something about this song which I really can't stand though of course it's my opinion so if anyone disagrees with it then I respect that.

there are people who talk about muzan vs makima... but basically a non-existent minority lol.

people talk about kenjaku, tooru, ect.

but unless it's not gojo vs urahara, then makima vs gojo is happening.

I have a weird question:
Can Colex beat KillSaka?
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in general quality
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in click growth rate
  • Can a Cole MacGrath + Alex Mercer fusion character defeat Killua Zoldyck + Mikoto Misaka fusion character

Will we have another #stopasianhate tinfoiling moment

One more verdict

Last edited:
@TMaakkonen: Oshigoto oshigoto...

Report bonk count thanks
Not only is the joke getting stale again, this time they werent explictedly horny for em.

Kinda borderline tho.
I have a weird question:
Can Colex beat KillSaka?
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in general quality
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in click growth rate
  • Can a Cole MacGrath + Alex Mercer fusion character defeat Killua Zoldyck + Mikoto Misaka fusion character
  • KilluaMisaka just was not actually that much wanted MU so yeah. That one is going to dethrone BlakeMikasa as 2nd least watched DB, and that one is still stuck at 1.8 mil iirc.
  • Uhh dunno what these are for the eps but presumably yea?
  • Hmm surprisingly yes? ColeAlex has a lot of hax and I think better arguments for high ends.

Back