• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm I see
Tho these are Yujiro big Mu
yujiro_hanma_vs__hayato_furinji___death_battle_by_gridnack_dff94nj-pre.jpg
Issue being if Yujiro is a big enough name to carry the match up on his own
Is YYH big enough these days, granted the series is also on Netflix too, but had no new thing recently, besides jump force and that is if you are big on animes in general to know a classic
Besides the fact Akuma fighting him is no different then Shao Kahn in vs community in terms of why (that is basically basic ass shit), unless Death Battle drops the wank on SF they stepped into with Akuma after starting with Ryu, no ammount of wank helps Yujiro win it in stats

Issue being if Yujiro is a big enough name to carry the match up on his own
Fair
Is YYH big enough these days, granted the series is also on Netflix too, but had no new thing recently, besides jump force and that is if you are big on animes in general to know a classic
Is still among one of the beloved animes from the 90s and I see folks wear YYH T-shirts MU wise it should generate interest

So basically he has reliant immortal? If something exists he just comes back? Also thats regen too right? Mid godly?
At least low godly with reliant immortality - regeneration after complete destruction of physical body, but not complete destruction of soul (?) + As long as someone remembers or mentions Doomsday in any way he will reform his destroyed physical body

Still accepting commissions so some way of financing him a big way

I was going to do a commission for an MU that Weekly inadvertently got me obsessed with but one of the character's only themes involves piano/orchestral so I can't really help out the guy unfortunately. And in case you were curious the MU in question was Kindred (League of Legends) vs Death (Puss In Boots/Shrek).

Hmm, maybe I could switch out Kindred with Death from Castlevania since his theme song has drums but Kindred is more fitting so.....ah screw it, I'm going to wait till October or until Brandon opens up orchestral to commission a piece

It's pretty surprising to see this as it's been a hot while since Hellsing has been in the public eye after the OVA completed over a couple years ago, I wonder what fueled enough popularity to get Alucard into Call of Duty in 2023.
Considering he's essentially a nazi killing undead superweapon that loves his guns, he ironically fits into some of the themes of CoD.

I was going to do a commission for an MU that Weekly inadvertently got me obsessed with but one of the character's only themes involves piano/orchestral so I can't really help out the guy unfortunately. And in case you were curious the MU in question was Kindred (League of Legends) vs Death (Puss In Boots/Shrek).

Hmm, maybe I could switch out Kindred with Death from Castlevania since his theme song has drums but Kindred is more fitting so.....ah screw it, I'm going to wait till October or until Brandon opens up orchestral to commission a piece
Brandon Yates does say he prefers
  • Drums
  • Jazz, rock, metal, pop, even indie and country
  • Re:Zero, Mass Effect, Mushoku Tensei, Halo, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Slime Tensei, Doom, Rage of Bahamut, Attack on Titan

... That you MAY have a better luck finding Aaron at December to fulfil your dreams.

But that does not rule out his consideration for other matchups wit/ other styles.

Esp under his current situation he would really want some cash to restore his house, possibly moving to another one.

Again: pay responsibly. Pay for what you buy and buy for what you pay.

Back