• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Th105Remilia.png

She will save this season.
I only know this character from "Non-Canon" Materials

I only know this character from "Non-Canon" Materials
Just like most Touhou "fans", you'll fit in with most of the fandom. Not playing Touhou games or reading the written works has been normalized way too much.

Touhou fans are worse than Persona fans and FNAF fans.
gojo vs makima next year maybe?
That matchup sucks, both have better alternatives that work better as a fight and have more similarities.

Just like most Touhou "fans", you'll fit in with most of the fandom. Not playing Touhou games or reading the written works has been normalized way too much.

Touhou fans are worse than Persona fans and FNAF fans.
Doesn't it seem weird that a super nonsexual game like Touhou is one of the most popular parodies for hentai?

I know I'm kind of contradicting myself here, since both of their fanbases are horny asf, but Esdeath vs Makima is unironically the better MU.

Doesn't it seem weird that a super nonsexual game like Touhou is one of the most popular parodies for hentai?
Some of Touhou designs, especially in the early windows era, are very recognizable, good yet simple and memorable. Touhou focuses a lot on moe and slice of life which attracts waifufans.

ZUN giving complete liberty for his fans to do whatever they want with his characters also serves as incentives for them to create anything, including doujinshis.

As to why it's more popular than other series? I have no idea. Maybe people like to sexualize modest characters more than immodest characters from other series. Touhou is full of modest characters.

Back