• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

Can I interest you in Makima vs Kafka?
Absolutely not.
Nah man, Esdeath vs Boa Hancock is the way we go, and we are going to stand to this hills likea champ
I actually support this.

It is understandable. I know that there are people start to make mass hate speech against the author or even xenophobia speech against the author's country, simply because of the recent Gojo incidents.

As with any ist/ism/phobia, I'll believe it when I see it

but yeah, fandom is whack sometimes

This is such of mindset i f***ing hate, so you mean to send death threat to Isayama is justified too, huh?

This is why i have leaved AoT fanbase for good
Yeesh, I never said that. You really shouldn't jump to conclusions like that.
^Exactly, that's a 0 to 100 strawman if I've ever seen one. Shockingly you can dislike or even hate a fictional setting/story without actually wishing ill will on the creator, personally I only dislike AoT stans who use mental gymnastics to call the plot of AoT a magnum opus of storytelling (even tho it's just another political/social commentary on the cycle of discrimination, revenge and eventually genocide that has been done multiple times in the past even with the supernatural aspects). It doesn't mean I wish bad things to happen to those stans or the author over a fictional story.

Anyway these subjects are pretty heavy (judging by the above comments) so let's go back to discussing DB shall we? I wonder how the G1 blog will handle the supplementary material for Cole vs Alex since some of it is pretty obscure iirc.

^Exactly, that's a 0 to 100 strawman if I've ever seen one. Shockingly you can dislike or even hate a fictional setting/story without actually wishing ill will on the creator, personally I only dislike AoT stans who use mental gymnastics to call the plot of AoT a magnum opus of storytelling (even tho it's just another political/social commentary on the cycle of discrimination, revenge and eventually genocide that has been done multiple times in the past even with the supernatural aspects). It doesn't mean I wish bad things to happen to those stans or the author over a fictional story.

Huh, it's almost like this is the reason I've never directed accusations of ists/isms at anyone before, just that Isayama was being an idiot for diving in the deep end like he did.

(this is a form of agreement, for the record)

Huh, it's almost like this is the reason I've never directed accusations of ists/isms at anyone before, just that Isayama was being an idiot for diving in the deep end like he did.

(this is a form of agreement, for the record)
Joy!!!

But anyway, @The_Axiom_of_Virgo @Jimmy.robinson.5099 Well i know it was very harsh so my bad, the big PTSD when the ending dropped and the fanbase became a literal hell is still live free in my head

It is understandable. I know that there are people start to make mass hate speech against the author or even xenophobia speech against the author's country, simply because of the recent Gojo incidents.
Genuine question to any and all Jujutsu Kaisen fans on here: What is it about Gojo that makes him so beloved and revered that, if Mariogoods' statement is true, the author killing off this one character could result in legit suicides, hate speech, death threats, and or xenophobia against Japan? Because maybe it's just that I never read, watched, nor do I know anything about Jujutsu Kaisen but I can't fathom why people treat Gojo as if he's the second coming of Jesus Christ himself.

Starts at 00:00 Sept 24 2023 at your regional time zone

NordVPN comes in clutch to save the day for me once again!

In case anyone really gave a piss? It's just an alright rap song, but honestly I don't really see myself or anyone else listening to the song on repeat like the most memorable songs from Death Battle.

Idk about the Death of Gojo but reading the cursed energy manipulation page, in the part of Sorcerers, couldn't the author put this to resurrect Gojo?

If the death threats to the author and xenophobia are true then, to be honest, I can see him just keeping Gojo dead permanently as a way of spiting the people who threatened him in the first place. That and outside of shock value, does it make sense to kill off a major character and just bring them back in some fashion? Especially if Gojo is as popular as he is.

I don't think this can happen since this is a Good guy vs Bad guy MU.
Delsin Rowe vs James Heller maybe.

But will this be just overlapping?

BTW whom Delsin Rowe and James Heller can be pit against and score some clicks for Death Battle?

NordVPN comes in clutch to save the day for me once again!

In case anyone really gave a piss? It's just an alright rap song, but honestly I don't really see myself or anyone else listening to the song on repeat like the most memorable songs from Death Battle.
How close is it to the nü-metal in the style of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, KoRn, or Rage Against the Machine?

Umm, I don't know how to break it to you but Alex wouldn't do this. Because you never play as Alex, he dies before the game begins. You play as the Blacklight Virus itself who has absorbed Alex's memories and appearance and has forgotten that it never was Alex. By Prototype 2, the heroic Alex identity is virtually eroded away to a twisted form of itself and "Alex" becomes the villain of the story.

How close is it to the nü-metal in the style of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, KoRn, or Rage Against the Machine?
Honestly I never really thought of those bands when listening to the song. But the way I would describe the song is sort of like having the chorus be sung by Linkin Park while the rapping part is sung by Eminem, or at least that's what one commentator on the video described it as.

Umm, I don't know how to break it to you but Alex wouldn't do this. Because you never play as Alex, he dies before the game begins. You play as the Blacklight Virus itself who has absorbed Alex's memories and appearance and has forgotten that it never was Alex. By Prototype 2, the heroic Alex identity is virtually eroded away to a twisted form of itself and "Alex" becomes the villain of the story.
I've played through both Prototype games multiple times, I know the story of Prototype 1 🗿

I just thought the meme was nice, so I decided to post it here.

I have a weird question:
Can Colex beat KillSaka?
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in general quality
  • Can the episode of Colex beat KillSaka in click growth rate
  • Can a Cole MacGrath + Alex Mercer fusion character defeat Killua Zoldyck + Mikoto Misaka fusion character

Will we have another #stopasianhate tinfoiling moment

One more verdict
This image is hilarious to me since we literally had a whole Q&A thread that was accepted by staff that essentially says "If Alex so much as touches Cole then he wins".

Gojo is for sure coming back, I don't see Gege killing him off permanently.
Nah... you see a mentor character always needs to die in Shonen in order to develop the MC (just look at the HST) so ofc he's staying dead for Yuji's "development" /s.
Probably won’t beat the fraud allegations tho
It's the fault of those who overhyped and/or misunderstood how Infinity works and started matching Gojo against Makima, Law, Naruto, Ichigo, Saitama, Gio, Goku, etc.

Back