• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean Guts vs Dimitri overall did well it Trended at the #1 and currently trending at #9

And sitting 707k currently and on track to reach 1mil by Friday or Saturday at worse

And also are you guys keeping track of all the views of each episode?

1. Because it's important for the cast of DB. They need that bread.
2. It increases the chances of franchises that give DB millions of views appearing again.
3. It gives us the chance to shit on episodes that flop hard, as well as giving us the chance to shit on the people who were crammering for the MU to happen
Pretty much what he said folks bitch about DB not using x y or z series over the usual Marvel, DC, DB etc and they moment DB especially if said series is obscure brings it on and does meh

Anyways view count from S8 to current
Saitama vs Popeye-6.5mil
Goku Black vs Reverse Flash-5.7Mil
Dio vs Alucard-4.9Mil
Batman vs Ironman-4.7Mil
Madara vs Aizen-4.4Mil
Iron Fist vs Po-3.4Mil
Shadow vs Ryuko-3Mil
Dr.Doom vs Lex Luthor-3Mil
Yoda vs Mickey-2.9Mil
Akuma vs Shao Khan-2.6Mil
Link vs Cloud 2- 2.4Mil
Star vs Steven-2-2Mil
Heihaichi vs Geese-2.2Mil
Korra vs Storm-2Mil
Blake vs Mikasa-1.8Mil
Machoaid-1.2Mil

S9 edition
Omnilander-10Mil
Thor vs Vegeta-4.4Mil
Tanjiro vs Jonathan-3.2Mil
James Bond vs Wick-3.2Mil
Gogeta vs Vegito-3Mil
SpongeBob vs SF Aquaman-2.9Mil
Sun Wukong vs Hercules-2.8Mil
Boba vs Predator-2.7Mil
Magneto vs Tetsuo-2.7Mil
Wanda vs Zatanna-2.7Mil
Black Adam vs Apocalypse-2.6Mil
Lich vs Sauron-2.5mil
Deku vs Asta-2.4Mil
Excalibur vs Raiden-2.4Mil
Harley vs Jinx-2.4Mil
Jason vs Michael-2.3Mil
Trunks vs Silver-2.3Mil
Honestly s9 numbers were consistent that it didn't have any flops in terms of views so funny enough

S10
Darth Vader vs Obito-1.9Mil
Chosen Undead vs Dragon Born-1.8Mil
Ant-Man vs Atom-1.6Mil
Stitch vs Rocket-1.5Mil
Jean vs Raven-1.3Mil
Killua vs Misaka-1Mil

Guts vs Dimitri is at 713K currently so I'll give it a week or two to see where it holds

Last edited:
Clare would have brought the curiosity eyeballs
"Hmm a woman fighting the almighty unbeatable Guts? I have to see this!"
and since Guts would have beaten her, the episode would have been recieved most positively.
Would he have, though? Going by the numbers they gave Guts and our page for Clare, he was only like 5x stronger, while she was 100+ times faster.

Some people in the States may actually consider Mikasa Ackerman and Mikoto Misaka WHO members despite them being super popular around the other worlds back then and are still remembered nowadays.

tbf this is doing better than killsaka
Yeah... One reason the crew makes Guts vs Dimitri over Guts vs Clare.

Clare would’ve cause more uproar cause Berserk fans hate women
Tell this to fans of Edelgard, Cornelia and Rhea and Byleth and others.

I mean, people may actually want Kylo Ren vs Edelgard and Rhea vs Arianrhod and Byleth vs Rean.

Speaking of obscure verses needing a popular verse to carry to prevent another KillSaka, ... does it mean that a lot of "superior matchups" among some communities are axed or just swapped?

I am sad because I personally want Monika vs Miyuki Sone (and I bet anyone who actually knows that DDLC is spawned from Totono will know and love this matchup) but at best Monika would be fighting GIFfany as Bill Cipher vs Discord would pull Gravity Falls into fans attention.

Oh this also means Raiden vs Raiden Shogun and/or Illidan Stormrage vs Xiao would appear before other Genshin Impact characters (which can be good things though).

Okay a bunch of matchups will be postponed and I am just making an example or two.

Oh speaking of Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer... What "crappy" games do we have for MM? We at least know one from SS.

I mean does the Xeno series have any good MUs with Archie? I’m sure if it does Joycap would probs say

I believe I (briefly) discussed this with @Loh67867 - Finitevus vs Yuriev is the obvious one, but we also mulled over Ramsus (Xenogears) vs Shard for a bit.

Ramshard.png

And these are just decidedly minor MUs. Archie versions of Sonic characters I already put on my 10x10 chart (one that I haven't updated in a spell, admittedly) is something that can be considered (Maria, Miyuki, Lin Lee Koo, and Nikol more or less share MUs at this point, and I'm going to want to find more of a distinction between them in a VS context).

Finally saw the episode. Was like a 3/10 for me. Wasn’t really invested in either characters analysis and Dimitri’s was just really confusing but chalk that up to Fire Emblem lore. The fight wasn’t really that great and was super fast paced. The death is just… really bad. I know it’s supposed to show how badass Guts is but it’s so abrupt and not even explained that well in the episode. Explanation for Dimitri’s scaling has the same problem as in Thorgeta and Saitama Vs Popeye of taking way too long to get to the point. Pretty meh, next time might be cool.

Better not see any Marvel vs DC 😤
At this point, I believe those who wish DB stop doing capeshit MUs multiple times a season have replaced their blood with copium.

Oh speaking of Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer... What "crappy" games do we have for MM? We at least know one from SS.
I don't know about "crappy" but MM was featured in Injustice 1 and DC universe online, iirc MM was a very polarising character in Injustice 1.

Also several above comments have clearly shown it's easy to bypass the profanity filters so what's the actual point? ****!

Finally saw the episode. Was like a 3/10 for me. Wasn’t really invested in either characters analysis and Dimitri’s was just really confusing but chalk that up to Fire Emblem lore. The fight wasn’t really that great and was super fast paced. The death is just… really bad. I know it’s supposed to show how badass Guts is but it’s so abrupt and not even explained that well in the episode. Explanation for Dimitri’s scaling has the same problem as in Thorgeta and Saitama Vs Popeye of taking way too long to get to the point. Pretty meh, next time might be cool.
Man speaks the truth

Ep is garbo

Gutsmare>>>>>>Flopmitri

Scott Pilgrim anime trailer is out and holy heck that's the most stacked voice acting cast in history. Everyone from the Edgar Wright movie is back.

They said they miss the boat on Scott vs Travis and the producer Sam thinks NMH is problematic.......and I sure as hell don't want Scott vs Woz youtuber guy. Who else does Scott have?

Episode doing well,Trended at #10 currently and on track to make 1mil by the week but nah a flop 💀 🗿
bruh people here said this trash would do 1.5m in a week and besides breaking a million in a week isn't impressive at all, a lot of episodes do it by the 3rd day. stop the cap :LOL:

bruh people here said this trash would do 1.5m in a week and besides breaking a million in a week isn't impressive at all, a lot of episodes do it by the 3rd day. stop the cap :LOL:
Bruh nothing the episode was at the number 1 spot,Still currently trending and getting positive reviews and a researcher being happy how's it doing currently

After a week or two sure brag if ain't doing Uber well but right now it's dumb n annoying

Wonder if that Green John Cena thing from the Death Battle Discord was actually a hint of Lucina vs Grovyle, considering all the other stuff that's hinting at the matchup.

Back