• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like with all due respect who thought this was a good idea lmfao, site is bordering on adware
IMG_3642.png

I have a bunch of different manga series’ I’m reading, game guides, and tabs for various things I want to remember open on different tabs for ease of access.
I see, Interesting. I usually I use Google Docs or Google Notes to keep track of the manga, anime, and sites I want to see or read.
I can't stand having that many tabs open.
That and my phone slows down if I open too many tabs. I am not sure how the people who have hundreds of tabs open make it through life dealing with that haha
Screenshot_20230816-172749.jpg

I think the death for Gutsmitri is like, pretty easy to figure out what happened with any familiarity with the series lol. Hell even the analysis makes mention of what the Berserker Armor does so paying attention would net understanding there too.

Character is nearly killed and should have died, gets up through sheer willpower, gets an attack in and gets the advantage, but ultimately dies from finally running out of blood/energy and dies while standing up. It’s a pretty common trope in a lot of fiction.

I think it’s a perfect ending and especially for the character of Guts.
so-in-what-panel-exactly-does-adam-specifically-die-v0-n6gj9fnxs9ua1.jpg

Premiered Aug 15, 2023
Not touching 700,000 clicks in 24 hours.

Wondering if Guts vs Clare would be worse in click drawing than Killua Zoldyck vs Mikoto Misaka

Fun fact: YouTube is clearly grouping this episode under Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

Anyways view count from S8 to current
Saitama vs Popeye-6.5mil
Goku Black vs Reverse Flash-5.7Mil
Dio vs Alucard-4.9Mil
Batman vs Ironman-4.7Mil
Madara vs Aizen-4.4Mil
Iron Fist vs Po-3.4Mil
Shadow vs Ryuko-3Mil
Dr.Doom vs Lex Luthor-3Mil
Yoda vs Mickey-2.9Mil
Akuma vs Shao Khan-2.6Mil
Link vs Cloud 2- 2.4Mil
Star vs Steven-2-2Mil
Heihaichi vs Geese-2.2Mil
Korra vs Storm-2Mil
Blake vs Mikasa-1.8Mil
Machoaid-1.2Mil

S9 edition
Omnilander-10Mil
Thor vs Vegeta-4.4Mil
Tanjiro vs Jonathan-3.2Mil
James Bond vs Wick-3.2Mil
Gogeta vs Vegito-3Mil
SpongeBob vs SF Aquaman-2.9Mil
Sun Wukong vs Hercules-2.8Mil
Boba vs Predator-2.7Mil
Magneto vs Tetsuo-2.7Mil
Wanda vs Zatanna-2.7Mil
Black Adam vs Apocalypse-2.6Mil
Lich vs Sauron-2.5mil
Deku vs Asta-2.4Mil
Excalibur vs Raiden-2.4Mil
Harley vs Jinx-2.4Mil
Jason vs Michael-2.3Mil
Trunks vs Silver-2.3Mil
Honestly s9 numbers were consistent that it didn't have any flops in terms of views so funny enough

S10
Darth Vader vs Obito-1.9Mil
Chosen Undead vs Dragon Born-1.8Mil
Ant-Man vs Atom-1.6Mil
Stitch vs Rocket-1.5Mil
Jean vs Raven-1.3Mil
Killua vs Misaka-1Mil

Guts vs Dimitri is at 713K currently so I'll give it a week or two to see where it holds

Premiered Aug 15, 2023
2 sponsors

The click growth is dropping fast... Or is it

Holy shit this site is ******* unusable on mobile now. It’s just all screen covering ads.

I’m not gonna be around much anymore lol, just whenever I decide to check on my PC.

Imagine using mobile devices couldn’t be me.

Also sorry if I come off as a bit grouchy. Just came back from Oppenheimer - biggest load of dogshit I think I’ve ever seen (no, I am not joking).

Also is Guts sword/armor being a conductor for lightning an actual thing in Berserk? Cause if they just said that cause that’s how real world metal works that feels like such a season 1 Death Battle argument lol.
If I recall Guts actually uses Dragonslayer to redirect some lightning at some point in the manga so It's at least valid for that

Also Guts wasn't doing to good after tanking Ganiska's lightning, in fact I believe he passes out shortly after so Dimitri's lightning wouldn't be useless

If I recall Guts actually uses Dragonslayer to redirect some lightning at some point in the manga so It's at least valid for that

Also Guts wasn't doing to good after tanking Ganiska's lightning, in fact I believe he passes out shortly after so Dimitri's lightning wouldn't be useless
So the Dragonslayer and the Berserker Armour of Guts being conductive metals are not pure "Season 1 Death Battle logic" after all.

Imagine using mobile devices couldn’t be me.

Also sorry if I come off as a bit grouchy. Just came back from Oppenheimer - biggest load of dogshit I think I’ve ever seen (no, I am not joking).
Oppenheimer is great. Just not for the vs community. Is it funny Oppenheimer may actually lose to Barbie in a one on one fight.

Speaking of movie versions... would a Detective Pikachu, Paramount Sonic and/or Universal Mario be on Death Battle?

So the Dragonslayer and the Berserker Armour of Guts being conductive metals are not pure "Season 1 Death Battle logic" after all.

Oppenheimer is great. Just not for the vs community. Is it funny Oppenheimer may actually lose to Barbie in a one on one fight.

Speaking of movie versions... would a Detective Pikachu, Paramount Sonic and/or Universal Mario be on Death Battle?

I think the death for Gutsmitri is like, pretty easy to figure out what happened with any familiarity with the series lol. Hell even the analysis makes mention of what the Berserker Armor does so paying attention would net understanding there too.

Character is nearly killed and should have died, gets up through sheer willpower, gets an attack in and gets the advantage, but ultimately dies from finally running out of blood/energy and dies while standing up. It’s a pretty common trope in a lot of fiction.

I think it’s a perfect ending and especially for the character of Guts.
True. If anyone would fit the "Still Standing" death it would be the Black Swordsman

You lucky that i still have common sense and in good mentally wise or else i'll go ballistic with those LTG quotes and typical mindless twitter mobs

You have become my most hated user here, would be better if i can just put you in my ignore but this feature aren'y usable
Dude you should calm down. Negativity is normal, people are negative and dislike Death Battle episodes even if you think they're good. Just deal with it. Care less, stop caring. Live and let live.

You lucky that i still have common sense and in good mentally wise or else i'll go ballistic with those LTG quotes and typical mindless twitter mobs

You have become my most hated user here, would be better if i can just put you in my ignore but this feature aren'y usable
wtf what did i even do? 😭

Dude you should calm down. Negativity is normal, people are negative and dislike Death Battle episodes even if you think they're good. Just deal with it. Care less, stop caring. Live and let live.
I know, but it will be hard to stop caring and ignoring when his presence are still here
Which i why i wish "ignore" feature is usable here

@Maverick_Zero_X sorry if this can go out of the hand, you can drop a warning for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back