• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8bvf2w2d8eib1.png

I think the death for Gutsmitri is like, pretty easy to figure out what happened with any familiarity with the series lol. Hell even the analysis makes mention of what the Berserker Armor does so paying attention would net understanding there too.

Character is nearly killed and should have died, gets up through sheer willpower, gets an attack in and gets the advantage, but ultimately dies from finally running out of blood/energy and dies while standing up. It’s a pretty common trope in a lot of fiction.

I think it’s a perfect ending and especially for the character of Guts.

I think the death for Gutsmitri is like, pretty easy to figure out what happened with any familiarity with the series lol. Hell even the analysis makes mention of what the Berserker Armor does so paying attention would net understanding there too.

Character is nearly killed and should have died, gets up through sheer willpower, gets an attack in and gets the advantage, but ultimately dies from finally running out of blood/energy and dies while standing up. It’s a pretty common trope in a lot of fiction.

Same, I honestly don't get why that death confused so many people when it was obvious.
I can understand being confused at the part after his death. I definitely missed it on the first watch that demons were trying to steal Guts' souls and Dimitri protected his soul.
But the Guts dying standing part is hard to miss.

That’s exactly my point, it’s a good death but there’s next to no explanation for it. If you don’t know anything about Berserk the only way you’d understand what happened is if you paid attention to that one line they threw out about the Berserker armor in the middle of his analysis. There was no special emphasis placed on the armor doing that, they just pointed it out and moved on. I saw plenty of Berserk fans who were also confused on what happened due to how abrupt and unexplained the ending is.

Ranking talks wise I usually do use the 1-10 scale... except not really.

Its way too big. What the fuckadoodle is difference between 2 & 4? Get outta here with that.

0-6 scale is better. 0 is failure, 1 is bare minimum, 2 is average/mid, 3 is good, 4 is great, 5 is really great and 6 are the elusive KINOs that there really aren't that many of.

I saw plenty of Berserk fans who were also confused on what happened due to how abrupt and unexplained the ending is.
...What kind of Berserk fans did you saw? Don't really wanna seem like that clown who said that in order to be a true Sonic fan you need to love all characters and every spin-off in the series but Berserk is, like, one of my favorite things ever, lol and I perfectly understood the ending, idk how can you not get what happened, especially if you're the fan of the series.

...What kind of Berserk fans did you saw? Don't really wanna seem like that clown who said that in order to be a true Sonic fan you need to love all characters and every spin-off in the series but Berserk is, like, one of my favorite things ever, lol and I perfectly understood the ending, idk how can you not get what happened, especially if you're the fan of the series.
Mostly reactors on YouTube and people on Reddit. So clown on that how you will lol

Holy shit this site is ******* unusable on mobile now. It’s just all screen covering ads.

I’m not gonna be around much anymore lol, just whenever I decide to check on my PC.
Oh good I thought I was the only one yeah there’s a giant ad at the top of my screen covering like half the page, makes it so hard to scroll and see shit

I use an ad blocker on my laptop so I've had no issues, but out of curiosity I decided to turn it off earlier just to see how bad it was and wow it was ass of the highest caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back