• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Number #1 Trending, I bet Ben and the boys are feeling vindicated for not going with Clare. Almost half a million views good God
Not that 630k clicks in 24 hours is impressive, but still beating KillSaka.

The episode is underperforming, Jean vs Raven was doing much better at current rate. It trending doesn't really mean anything, I'm not sure why it's being celebrated as something special after Killua vs Misaka also trended somehow and look how that turned out. A lot of episodes last year were well over 500k by the evening hours and this one is barely 400k.

This episode isn't scratching 700k in a day and if it does, I'll leave the site for a month.
You are "safe" for this time.

FEED ME MAGUS
FEED ME KNUCKLES
s-l1600.png
Sure Piccolo wins against Archie Knuckles?

You think Lucina vs Grovyle would be another DioCard? With these subtle foreshadowing from KillSaka and GuTri?
Sure

After watching the cast, I'm curious: Do you think they'll do Yuji vs. Denji next season?
Maybe.

Esp. once Gojo vs Makima is done with.

Oh thank ****, I thought my **** from earlier getting censored was weird. I didn't mention it because I thought maybe the site had been doing it this whole time and somehow I hadn't noticed.

The above reactions are ******* awesome! I already knew about the censorship awhile ago hence why I've been using "fricking" for weeks now, kinda amusing this thread only just discovered it today.

That said I kinda find it difficult to trust places and people that don't allow swearing.

Back