• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4VNVwux.png

:cool:

So Billcord is next after Bald Alien fight? Cool, that should be fun, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the pony and dorito fans duke it out.

Not too surprising a new ballot is happening, but I'm curious if its gonna be as sucessful as last year's considering the price increase. I'm not that interested in giving DB any money either after what has been a pretty boring season overall. Only 1 ep has been bad don't get me wrong, but none of the MUs have excite me at all. I have to think about it.

So Billcord is next after Bald Alien fight? Cool, that should be fun, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the pony and dorito fans duke it out.

Not too surprising a new ballot is happening, but I'm curious if its gonna be as sucessful as last year's considering the price increase. I'm not that interested in giving DB any money either after what has been a pretty boring season overall. Only 1 ep has been bad don't get me wrong, but none of the MUs have excite me at all. I have to think about it.
Gonna be honest and say that besides Dimiguts, Killsaka, and Sticket, I've been uninterested in all of the DB MUs so far.

Damn, my work day is finished and even did shit after that and Flopmitri still hasn't hit 700k. Sad! Clare would have brought more views honestly.
Really dude? I thought Dimitri is way better known to casuals than Clare.
And if Guts vs Dimitri could only kick in slightly over 630k clicks in one day, I doubt whether Guts vs Clare would bring more clicks or not under normal conditions.

How are people sure about Bill Cipher vs Discord would be next right after Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer-

They confirmed billcord will be September 10th
O... kay...

Now ponies can really hope that Discord be put so high in stats he only loses to crazy skyfathers like Raven and Phoenix

And they'll be another ballot for S11
Oh... Oh I need to find a way to get back to Death Battle Discord soon enough.

Last edited:
I’ve been gone a bit but why did they announce this early?
Because they know for a fact that Billcord is one of the DB episodes of this season people care about.

And also are you guys keeping track of all the views of each episode?
1. Because it's important for the cast of DB. They need that bread.
2. It increases the chances of franchises that give DB millions of views appearing again.
3. It gives us the chance to shit on episodes that flop hard, as well as giving us the chance to shit on the people who were crammering for the MU to happen.

I've been excited for every ep this season besides the Marvel DC mus (sans Antom, which gets a pass for being a premiere)

I’ve been gone a bit but why did they announce this early?

And also are you guys keeping track of all the views of each episode?
Kind of, but I'm being annoying about this one because it's an episode featuring a "MASSIVELY OVERDUE VERSE" in Fire Emblem. This is the 2nd episode this season that had a "overdue" verse (HxH-Killua) and both had underwhelming responses from the general public. I just find it hilarious. What are some other "massively overdue" verses? Kamen Rider, non-FF7, Touhou, Star Trek, Xenoblade???? There's probably others out there, but those are the ones that their fans constantly bug the crew how overdue they are and for their debut episodes to do badly is funny to me.

Really dude? I thought Dimitri is way better known to casuals than Clare.
And if Guts vs Dimitri could only kick in slightly over 630k clicks in one day, I doubt whether Guts vs Clare would bring more clicks or not under normal conditions.
Clare would have brought the curiosity eyeballs
"Hmm a woman fighting the almighty unbeatable Guts? I have to see this!"
and since Guts would have beaten her, the episode would have been recieved most positively.

also Mikasa is the literal whos of literal whos and the episode was also bad

a lot of DB eps get their views from rewatches

I mean Guts vs Dimitri overall did well it Trended at the #1 and currently trending at #9

And sitting 707k currently and on track to reach 1mil by Friday or Saturday at worse

Back