• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder. Will Columbus vs Light be treated as Homelander vs Omniman? Like, I am wary that they will give Light the disrespectful Homelander treatment just to praise Columbus.

wbp42OH.jpeg

So like I said Eggman blinks and Mario's puny verse would be shattered. Dimensional tiering and all rah rah rah. Any arguments for Bowser winning?
I have been looking into it for the past hour or so and from what I can find the Star Rod, Dream Stone, and Pure Hearts are not only are they very powerful, but two of them have the power to wish for anything Bowser desires. Also, King Boo and Kamek are pretty helpful. Still rooting for Eggy to win though.

Back