• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My most wanted matches (in no order at all)

Zamasu vs Zanza
Minsu Kim vs Tomura Shigaraki
Chihiro Rokuhira vs Blake Belladonna (Kagurabachi vs RWBY)
All For One vs Opaline (because funny)
Dan Kuso (Bakugan) vs Gingka Hagane (Beyblade)
Samus vs Master Chef
kyurem vs alatreon

image.png

Tbh I think Bardock should always have won. It doesn’t matter how fast you are if the guy ur fighting can’t be hurt and have no hax to take advantage of
In theory if Omni-Man had ranged attacks, he could legit try out zoning as wincon (I even talked about this looong time ago in general). But uhh Omni-Man lacks ranged attacks to do that, so all his attacks would put him at major risk, hell its Bardock who has the range & aoe advantage.

Nice, honestly i am with Bardock here but i can see omniman pull a win via take Bardock into space and suffocate him
When has Nolan ever resorted to bfr via space when Nolan main thing is unga bunga
The only time when even Mark did it was one time in the comic with random villain and conquest at the start of there fight but mainly unga bunga
Not to mention Bardock can survive in space for a limited amount of time

There was talk somewhere that since DBZ characters have relatively shit lifting strength, Omniman's grap and drag would work. But hmmm surely Bardock would just Kiai that or some other self explode technique it.

I know guys, i just saying that is the only wincon that Nolan can pull

If we go by Toriyama's interviews, SSJ needs a certain level to be unlocked, which should be around Namek's 3M Goku, which would put ToieVerse Bardock faster than Nolan due to Goku Speed Blitz the Scouters, which can calculate and process information from the one side to other side of the universe in minutes

If we go by Toriyama's interviews, SSJ needs a certain level to be unlocked, which should be around Namek's 3M Goku, which would put ToieVerse Bardock faster than Nolan due to Goku Speed Blitz the Scouters, which can calculate and process information from the one side to other side of the universe in minutes
This is just untrue, as nothing says that Bardock's base form became any stronger in the Episode of Bardock.

Remember that he is 10k, and yet he could become SSJ in that special.

This is just untrue, as nothing says that Bardock's base form became any stronger in the Episode of Bardock.

Remember that he is 10k, and yet he could become SSJ in that special.
Idk, Bardock start to train, and Goku's Feat is for 90K Goku against Ginyu force, so 10k*50=500,000, so still he would scale

I wonder. Will Columbus vs Light be treated as Homelander vs Omniman? Like, I am wary that they will give Light the disrespectful Homelander treatment just to praise Columbus.

There was talk somewhere that since DBZ characters have relatively shit lifting strength, Omniman's grap and drag would work. But hmmm surely Bardock would just Kiai that or some other self explode technique it.
In the Toei continuity even Saiyan Saga Base Goku could endure the pressure from a Black Hole (That's a feat from Gohan btw, Goku just upscales from him)

Back