• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7331068704a9c49ca4ea5666f9c1b850_original.png
So I guess they're just going to do Ruby vs Maka as soon as possible since RWBY getting a V10 is massively unknown at this point.

Realistically speaking: Maka should effortlessly win, especially when scaling her to the stats that were given to Crona, however I'm not going to just say it 100% since I wouldn't be very surprised if some composite shit happened. Would it suck ass? Yeah, without question, but I've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to Death Battle

So I guess they're just going to do Ruby vs Maka as soon as possible since RWBY getting a V10 is massively unknown at this point.

Realistically speaking: Maka should effortlessly win, especially when scaling her to the stats that were given to Crona, however I'm not going to just say it 100% since I wouldn't be very surprised if some composite shit happened. Would it suck ass? Yeah, without question, but I've learned to expect the unexpected when it comes to Death Battle
Even if Ruby became low 7-B again

She'll still lose because of fire force scaling

There not gonna use some composite shit come on

You know, I can see the setup of the fight being because of two different reasons: Either Asura learns about Kratos' past and seeks him out for the sin of killing his own wife and daughter, or Chakravartin tells Asura about Kratos being a god killer while in Naraka and instructing him to kill him.

None of those things probably won't happen, but I can't help but wonder what would force Kratos into a fight when Kratos is a lot more calm minded and disciplined nowadays

You know, I can see the setup of the fight being because of two different reasons: Either Asura learns about Kratos' past and seeks him out for the sin of killing his own wife and daughter, or Chakravartin tells Asura about Kratos being a god killer while in Naraka and instructing him to kill him.
see while i can see that idk if that fits Asura character given Kratos was tricked into it by Ares unless he stopped by Greece and was told by the natives
the latter idk don't think Asura would listen to Chakravatin(when he was a spider)

I just realized that Eggman has three ways to use Bowser's powerful allies against him.

1. The Phantom Ruby could copy-paste Kamek or Bowser and they'll be just as powerful as the originals and have their moveset

2. Have Metal Sonic copy Kameks and others' abilities

3. use the copy machine from Sonic The Fighters to create clones

see while i can see that idk if that fits Asura character given Kratos was tricked into it by Ares unless he stopped by Greece and was told by the natives
the latter idk don't think Asura would listen to Chakravatin(when he was a spider)
Yeah Asura ain't listening about to anything Chakravartin has to say. Even in his golden spider form, he just pops in to explain Naraka iirc, and doesn't give him any commands.

Maybe Asura just goes to Kratos' place and tries to talk to him about his problems, but it ends up going wrong. Kratos does look pissed the **** off when he hears Asura open the door, and he was already being taunted by the voices. Buuuut who knows, there's still months before the episode releases.

Back