• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact that they STILL believe in the Super and Hyper form time limit is annoying the hell out of me.
I mean, tbf the series itself has brought up the time limit outside of gameplay a few times (Most notable being SA2, where Sonic and Shadow will specifically ask to swap places with one another if they're low on rings so they can go collect more)

I mean, tbf the series itself has brought up the time limit outside of gameplay a few times (Most notable being SA2, where Sonic and Shadow will specifically ask to swap places with one another if they're low on rings so they can go collect more)
They should at least use SA2 5 min limit or 999 Rings givin 15+ mins.

And Cyloop can restore rings for base Sonic so without gameplay restrictions Super Sonic should get it too.

My question is why are they using Omni-Man so soon possibly?
Given they announced S3 and S4, its gonna ride on hype
Also
who else they had to draw up hype?
Eve vs Gwen isn't a mu you can sell as death battle return to form
Battle Beast needs s3 to bring his momentum back given he was absent in s2
Gohan vs Invincible is a flat out meme outside its popularity and Mark doesn't have better to do
So that leaves Nolan

Also
who else they had to draw up hype?
Eve vs Gwen isn't a mu you can sell as death battle return to form
Battle Beast needs s3 to bring his momentum back given he was absent in s2
Gohan vs Invincible is a flat out meme outside its popularity and Mark doesn't have better to do
So that leaves Nolan
Heard Ben 10 returns, that could add fir later more chances for Gwen to get her MU later

Back