• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most mentally sound DC Comics debater in 2024
whos-winning-this-2v1-v0-clnqun026rbd1.png

Anyways, when do you guys expect GokuMan 4 to drop?

So Omni-Man vs Bardock.

JJ here does have big speed advantage, since he just travels across planets by himself. However it is just travel speed. And JJ unfortunately doesnt have much other abilities to hit Goku Sr. with. So if Goku Sr. has big enough AP, I can feel like AP beats speed here. Goku Sr.'s Zenkai is apparently the wrong name lol Saiyan Power would also finally work in DB, since he isnt getting insta-stomped. Gradual weak hits would eventually make Goku Sr. stronger.

Hell, this actually seems like a rare opportunity to include Oozaru in DB. Thatd be neat. I do recall that they said they would use SSJ Bardock, maybe not Heroes stuff unless they blackbox Invincible crossovers.

But what are the exact gaps? Gaps in speed & gaps in AP? I feel like they could vary a lot, someone even mention Toei filler here to help with speed.

So Omni-Man vs Bardock.

JJ here does have big speed advantage, since he just travels across planets by himself. However it is just travel speed. And JJ unfortunately doesnt have much other abilities to hit Goku Sr. with. So if Goku Sr. has big enough AP, I can feel like AP beats speed here. Goku Sr.'s Zenkai is apparently the wrong name lol Saiyan Power would also finally work in DB, since he isnt getting insta-stomped. Gradual weak hits would eventually make Goku Sr. stronger.

Hell, this actually seems like a rare opportunity to include Oozaru in DB. Thatd be neat. I do recall that they said they would use SSJ Bardock, maybe not Heroes stuff unless they blackbox Invincible crossovers.

But what are the exact gaps? Gaps in speed & gaps in AP? I feel like they could vary a lot, someone even mention Toei filler here to help with speed.
Dragon Ball HATES using Zenkais tbh. Probably because it would make the Saiyans win all their matches, but y'know, it's not Dragon Ball's fault for giving characters Reactive Evolution.

Dragon Ball HATES using Zenkais tbh. Probably because it would make the Saiyans win all their matches, but y'know, it's not Dragon Ball's fault for giving characters Reactive Evolution.
Pretty sure its stated that Saiyans stop getting Zenkais after a while iirc. Also, Zenkais aren't that good mid-battle cause the boost comes after they get healed.

JJ here does have big speed advantage, since he just travels across planets by himself. However it is just travel speed.
I'm pretty you could say, Omni Man can react at that speed himself because if he didn't, he would be crashing into asteroids, meteors, and planets left and right also I think it said somewhere that Allen's flight, reaction, etc speed is the same and Nolan has fought him many times.

Ultraguy's old Eggman blog actually had him get Chaos Emeralds, Master Emerald & Metal Overlord vs Wily.

I never gave Eggman those when I discussed BowserEggman, but is there a chance DB might give those for some reason?

Ultraguy's old Eggman blog actually had him get Chaos Emeralds, Master Emerald & Metal Overlord vs Wily.

I never gave Eggman those when I discussed BowserEggman, but is there a chance DB might give those for some reason?
I don’t see why he shouldn’t get those. Sonic characters are always given the Emeralds, and Metal is his own creation.

I don’t see why he shouldn’t get those. Sonic characters are always given the Emeralds, and Metal is his own creation.
Personally I thought Eggman relatively didnt have full set of Emeroods or Master Emerood that often to warrant it, but it does seem plausible given what DB usually gives. Metal Overlord then also was a transformation that wasnt easily available, but I guess its not implausible either?

Depending on timing it started production, it does mean Bowser would have to deal with Super Eggman & Metal Overlord combo then. Huh.

I did want to recheck Bowser's time stop resist, for some reason the source cites SMRPG, but it doesnt look like it had time time related status effect? So Bowser might be vulnerable to time manipulation too.

Back