• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
F_tgklpW0AAtXgL

I mean, there WAS a Black Box that noted that while Rick is canonically aware of Doctor Who, we don't actually know by how much he knows about it. Maybe he didn't know about the wood weakness and thus didn't think to try that?
Also Doctor has counters to that like how he has also seen Rick and Morty apparently ontop of just making Rick forget it, like this:

I'm going to be posting some info from the recent cast.
  1. During the chest burster Rick at the end of the Ricktor fight Ricks's dick was slightly uncensored so they had to change it.
  2. Ben states that GVS2 was the worst thing they have ever done
  3. Ben said he wants GVS3 to explore the characters more, said that it would be interesting and that it's not just another GVS its, its own thing. new takes on the characters and everything
  4. UltraGuy Apparently seen everything Superman-related comics, tv shows movies, etc and saw all of Dragon Ball in prep for the match.
And by everything he means Everything involving Supes

Last edited:
The current TOC round will be extended by a week because of Thanksgiving.
squints I don’t buy the reasoning
I'm going to be posting some info from the recent cast.
  1. During the chest burster Rick at the end of the Ricktor fight Ricks's dick was slightly uncensored so they had to change it.
  2. Ben states that GVS2 was the worst thing they have ever done
  3. Ben said he wants GVS3 to explore the characters more, said that it would be interesting and that it's not just another GVS its, its own thing. new takes on the character and everything
  4. UltraGuy Apparently seen everything Superman-related comics, tv shows movies, etc and saw all of Dragon Ball in prep for the match.
Consuming EVERY Superman media? Yeah, Japan’s Sun Wukong is joining the Ozone Club.

What do ya think the name of the ost is gonna be for gvs?
A little late to the party but, from an honest to god objective stance based off where Death Battle puts DC next to Dragon Ball, I think the name of the OST for the fight will be: "The Saiyan's Dance With Death."

And the reasoning for such a title is because we can delude ourselves all we want about the possibility of Goku and Supes having comparable stats or the slimmest chance of Death Battle giving Goku the win, but if Ultraguy went through 84+ years of comics, cartoons, movies, TV shows, video games, crossovers, radio shows, and everything else which has Superman's face in it then I'm of the firm belief that Superman is going to win for the third time in a row

Back