• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
17007722606054529284265800159596.jpg
Nice fiction

imagine giving Goku the abilities he has here, I'm not saying about the layers and most things Superman resists, however I don't think Sups has an answer to Goku ability to reset his opponents statistics boost, negating his opponents ability to amplify his statistics, steal statistics or something like reducing Superman stamina to zero.

Sure that would make People mad lmao

imagine giving Goku the abilities he has here, I'm not saying about the layers and most things Superman resists, however I don't think Sups has an answer to Goku ability to reset his opponents statistics boost, negating his opponents ability to amplify his statistics, steal statistics or something like reducing Superman stamina to zero.

I’m pretty sure in the Sliver vs Trunks blog they address that shit as not working on Sliver or just gameplay mechanics. Why would it work on someone who’s verse is bigger than Archie’s?

Why I smell Key Sword vs Super-Sword moment

But to be honest, what are the Supermen that fused to make Infinite Frontiers superman? I know there are Rebirth (Post-flashpoint and Post-Crisis) and Pre-Crisis, but are there other versions in the mix?

Thank you

NOW it makes Goku vs Superman suddenly interesting

Superman still wins because Xeno Goku <= Xeno Trunks < Archie Silver <= Archie Sonic < Wally West < Composite Superman
Bit of an aside, but it's C.C Goku. C.C Goku, who one shots Xeno Goku, and with the Universe Tree he's far beyond Trunks.

Not that it matters since DBH < Archie < DC in Death Battle.

Last edited:
Tinfoiling time

Some people somewhere are guessing what the Season 10 finale can be.

"The end will come from what begins."
This may fit into Goku vs Superman 3 sure, but it may also fit into another matchup...

A fat chance Samus Aran vs Mega Man X is happening.

Aside from the close connections we have...

Both are armor suit characters so it fits the "suit" theme.
Death Battle Season 1 Episode 1 is Boba Fett vs Samus Aran. The team may want to bring in Samus Aran or another Metroid character back given Boba Fett has taken Predator it makes sense Samus Aran has her turn to be a returning combatant
Death Battle team wants to bring in Mega Man X since Season 6.
Samus Aran vs Master Chief is there but it is boring and is worse than Samus Aran vs Boba Fett every Metroid and Halo fans know it.

Or they throw a curveball and do Homura Akemi vs Hunter Zolomon.

Zoom vs Homura may actually fit into the "Death Battle is coming fast" theme considering both are time manipulation characters.

Written in a period of time where Lois entered a race changing machine and Wonder Woman still had BDSM tendencies, colourful times indeed...
That needs to be brought back tbh, the BDSM weakness I mean. Gotta respect the original creator and his wife’s wishes and have their barely disguised fetish be a core part in Wonder Woman lore once more, as God intended.

But to be honest, what are the Supermen that fused to make Infinite Frontiers superman? I know there are Rebirth (Post-flashpoint and Post-Crisis) and Pre-Crisis, but are there other versions in the mix?

I think it's just mainline Superman, so Rebirth definitely but jury's out on if Pre-Crisis is included. Some people think it is, others not so much.

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'd like for them to finally do Galactus vs Unicron but my hopes for that slowly diminish with each season it doesn't happen.
I understand people want Galactus vs Unicron.
I understand Death Battle wants to air it at around the time a Marvel movie or Transformers movie features Galactus and Unicron.
I also understand some fans do not want to play the waiting game.
But I also understand Death Battle want to make it a big hit and want to capture the massive casual audience who are from and for the Marvel movie or Transformers movie.

I feel mixed.

Random thought:

1. Will Galactus vs Unicron and Superman vs Optimus Prime be an indirect Marvel / DC / Transformers cosmology dimension measuring contest?

2. How good is Goku vs Sonic compared to Goku vs Mori Jin? How requested actually is it?

3. How many Kirby matchups are there? Given its commercial success their representation ratio in Death Battle is pretty low.
Meta Knight, Waddle Dee, Bandana Waddle Dee, Marx and Magolor (and some more) have often been requested for matchups but they are still not out.

1. Will Galactus vs Unicron and Superman vs Optimus Prime be an indirect Marvel / DC / Transformers cosmology dimension measuring contest?
Probably so. Marvel is definitely winning since their cosmology is much larger than Transformers'. And iirc, the place Marvel and DC cosmology as comparable to each other.

Unfortunately I doubt Superman vs Optimus will happen until like... years later if they ever decide to do a Superman MU that isn't Goku.

Last edited:
As an aside, I was just in a conversation with UD in a custom (private) chat room he made about Rick vs Doc, and he has some... interesting takes:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

As an aside, I was just in a conversation with UD in a custom (private) chat room he made about Rick vs Doc, and he has some... interesting takes:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
I mean, there WAS a Black Box that noted that while Rick is canonically aware of Doctor Who, we don't actually know by how much he knows about it. Maybe he didn't know about the wood weakness and thus didn't think to try that?

Back