• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You guys ever want to see Death Battle try to capture the same energy as the Resident Evil animated movies in terms of hand-to-hand or gun-fu

We actually get a close one with James Bond vs John Wick.

But this hand-to-hand fight usually makes more sense with more grounded characters.

Reminder, they animated this video

How fitting

So the "4D" team are doing the fight?
Well THAT is one redeeming factor.
we now know who is animating the fight

BTW it has been there for a while but still the "girl realize she not built for this" energy is still lingering around
1500x500

???

Bro, I ain't even mad, and wasn't even speaking to you, either. Nor did I even suggest you hold the exact same beliefs as him. Why are you talking like I just lashed out at you?
Nah,**** that. Why won't people admit that they were alluding to something when they blatantly were? Quite passionately,too.

After rewatching GVS1 and GVS2, it's pretty amusing Death Battle in recent seasons have made a major point of trying to give plausible win-cons to the loser and/or ensuring the winner (in most cases) comes out seriously battle damaged/exhausted. It took DB three attempts but at least even if Superman wins he'll actually have visible injuries this time around instead of being an invincible brick (small comfort I know).

After rewatching GVS1 and GVS2, it's pretty amusing Death Battle in recent seasons have made a major point of trying to give plausible win-cons to the loser and/or ensuring the winner (in most cases) comes out seriously battle damaged/exhausted. It took DB three attempts but at least even if Superman wins he'll actually have visible injuries this time around instead of being an invincible brick (small comfort I know).
Part 1 had Superman knocked out after the IMP Dragon fist clash

To pass the time and lead up for the final installment of the Trilogy, I've compiled together histories Goku vs Supermen's to binge watch leading up to the upcoming next time if anyone wants to rewatch for it.
Goku VS Superman 1 (2013) The Original Classic | DEATH BATTLE!:

Goku VS Superman 2 (2015) The Irrelevant Sequel | DEATH BATTLE!:

Goku vs Superman. Epic Rap Battles of History:

Superman VS Goku. (by Hyourinjutsu):

Goku vs Superman (by AnimeToons):

ageresgokusupes.png

Thanks YT, very cool...

Back