• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku does not have ******* haxs

The only thing I disagree with is Speed and Stamina. I’m pretty sure you can find an insane stamina feat from Superman.
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a composite Goku have infinite Stamina due to the universe tree, I pulled this from his vsbw profile.
likely Infinite (Withstood the Universe Tree's overwhelmingly destructive aura and then absorbed its power, turning into SSB: Universe Tree Power. Throughout the entire battle with Fu, he constantly absorbed energy from the Universe Tree which also contains Tokitoki's Time Power to replenish himself and boost his strength. The Universe Tree theoretically has infinite energy reserves due to being stated to have limitless absorption)
Death Battle have already corrected themselves in their past Q&A blog and have composited DBH/Xeno characters at infinite/immeasurable speeds, really it's just a testament to how ******* OP Superman and DC comics are when they have virtually every answer to what you can do.

gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_eternalashen_dgh3i1r-pre.jpg
son_of_an_icon___death_battle_by_gridnack_dgh8w77-pre.jpg

says it all, for the upcoming episode that'll be using Dragon Ball Heroes Goku and Infinite Frontiers Superman, tried to make an accurate prediction for the next time, thoughts?
Goku_vs_Superman-1.png
Who would have guessed this is Omni-Man vs Homelander...

Who would have guessed the true legit way to make Goku beat Superman is to find a specific weak Superman incarnation.

Like DBE Goku vs Lois and Clark Superman / Superman 64 Superman

Or OG Dragon Ball 1 Goku vs Smallville Superman

Guys, I think Super Eggman just became canon:

OMG

@Kirbonic_Pikmin get ur ass here
Our boi ready to dine on turtle soup
F_sMFPmW8AAT0py
LMAO
Literally Metal Sonic can dine on robot soup too...

Whom Sage can fight against in a future Death Battle episode?

Asking your opinion
How good are the followings a meme
How good are the followings a legit matchup
And whether Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media be a better DAW composer for the below matchups

Dragon Ball Evolution Goku vs Lois and Clark Superman (aka Dean Cain Superman)
Dragon Ball Evolution Goku Superman 64 Superman
Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Michael Morbius (Morbius / Marvel)
Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End / Shogakukan)
Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)

Asking your opinion
And whether Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media be a better DAW composer for the below matchups

Dragon Ball Evolution Goku vs Lois and Clark Superman (aka Dean Cain Superman)
Dragon Ball Evolution Goku Superman 64 Superman
Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Michael Morbius (Morbius / Marvel)
Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End / Shogakukan)
Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)

Frieren was around before Chihiro so no clue why that's a match up (Chihiro also has Morbius) - but for Frieren vs Chihiro, Therewolf while Brandon gets Chihiro vs Morbius (and I can see either as a joke mu but Morbin vs Bachin as an actual mu could be fun)

Nozomi I feel would be better fighting Maki Aikawa but as going by RAW... nah either way but Yates

64 Superman vs Evo Goku... Yates

And I never saw Lois & Clark but was it THAT bad that a joke match has to be made? But yeah, that one may actually work as a mu as much as I hate saying it.

I just think Therewolf does better in wider instrumentals whereas Yates does best with drums and vocals for why explanations

Last edited:
Asking your opinion

1. Dragon Ball Evolution Goku vs Lois and Clark Superman (aka Dean Cain Superman)
2. Dragon Ball Evolution Goku Superman 64 Superman
3. Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Michael Morbius (Morbius / Marvel)
4. Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End / Shogakukan)
5. Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo)
Frieren was around before Chihiro so no clue why that's a match up (Chihiro also has Morbius) - but for Frieren vs Chihiro, Therewolf while Brandon gets Chihiro vs Morbius

Nozomi I feel would be better fighting Maki Aikawa but as going by RAW... nah either way but Yates

64 Superman vs Evo Goku... Yates

And I never saw Lois & Clark but was it THAT bad that a joke match has to be made?

I just think Therewolf does better in wider instrumentals whereas Yates does best with drums and vocals for why explanations
Brief explanation for the matchups

1. Dragon Ball Evolution Goku vs Lois and Clark Superman (aka Dean Cain Superman) - one version of live action Goku which can beat one live action version of Superman. Some politically concerned people have a hatred against Dean Cain.
2. Dragon Ball Evolution Goku Superman 64 Superman - "bad movie" Goku vs "bad video game" Superman
3. Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Michael Morbius (Morbius / Marvel) - peak fiction vs peak fiction (both are hyped as peak fiction but whole Sony Morbius flopped somehow Kagurabachi manga so far meets the hyped expectations)
4. Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi / Shueisha) vs Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End / Shogakukan) - another peak fiction vs peak fiction (One is about a hero starting a journey for humanity, justice and vengeance. Another is about a heroine already finished one journey of fighting for humanity, justice and vengeance - and is reflecting life as she starts her next journey. Frieren has been a successful manga series and just got hyped for the anime version which... meets the hype.)
5. Booma (Super Duper Sumos) vs Nozomi Kaminashi (Keijo) - West vs East butt wrestling characters. Somehow I feel like this matchup would have a Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard feel.

Last edited:
Okay, is anybody here knowledgeable on Pokémon? I wanted to see if Ogerpon vs Skull Kid would be a fair MU, but VS Battles Wiki doesn't have a page for Ogerpon (or many other Gen 9 Pokémon, for that matter).

Bruh legit I don't need to hear masakox ass speaking as Goku
It made sense at the time given tfs massive popularity but he cannot do a serious Goku at lol.
Michael korvach shown he can do a good Goku so let him show out
Have we seen him do a serious Goku voice beside in the Superman DB?

Back