• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
F_v8B_YWMAEd8JO
F_uo9_eaUAANrT7

A good potential moment in the inevitable Bowser Vs Eggman episode in the future, is for the Koopa King to effortlessly tear through Eggman's mech (the Egg Dragoon, Egg Emperor or Death Egg Robot) then call Robotnik a "weakling" without his machines (while Bowser's army overwhelms Eggman's Badniks in the background) and just as the king is about to land the finishing blow, old egghead pulls a Lex Luther and starts giving the big turtle some "super" hands which transitions to the final act of the battle.

Moro Productions made another animation.

Jesus Christ...the scenes where Cuphead sees all the heads of his previous lives, the whistling of Death, and the inability to perceive Death having cut off his arm genuinely gave me chills to be honest. If Moro Productions did one thing superbly, it was making Death very intimidating just like the movie

Apparently this is what Ultraguy said about Superman’s more Golden/Silver Age Hax: “Unfortunately, a lot of the meme powers for Silver age Superman aren't real. The mini Supermans, rainbow powers, solar system and timeline sneezing, etc are all one off powers he got under specific circumstances in single issues and are never brought up again.”

Clarkbros…I fear something malicious is brewing.

Apparently this is what Ultraguy said about Superman’s more Golden/Silver Age Hax: “Unfortunately, a lot of the meme powers for Silver age Superman aren't real. The mini Supermans, rainbow powers, solar system and timeline sneezing, etc are all one off powers he got under specific circumstances in single issues and are never brought up again.”

I do not comment on the authenticity of the comments.

Well a lot of powers and abilities of USA comics superpower characters are “one off powers they got under specific circumstances in single issues and are never brought up again”.

They'd all get sealed by the Keysword anyway. Stick to AP stomping big man

They'd all get sealed by the Keysword anyway. Stick to AP stomping big man
Question:
Unbound Superman >= Wally West > Archie Sonic >= Archie Silver > Xeno Trunks >= Xeno Goku
Also
Unbound Superman >= Wally West >= Barry Allen >= Eobard Thawne > Goku Black

No wonder Death Battle officials say they make every episode from scratch

That describes 99% of Superman's hax and resistances.

I don't trust it
Feels like a trap to induce false hope

We've already established that Death Battle scales Superman to the whole of the DC cosmology which is equal to Marvel's cosmology, and is above Archie's cosmology which is subsequently above Dragon Ball's cosmology even with Heroes included. So the idea of something "malicious" being brewed is only a feasible reality if Death Battle were to blatantly high ball Heroes and ignore the scaling they've established for DC's cosmology and Heralds.

Let's face the music here: Unless this is going to be the greatest upset of the entire century, Superman is going to win and I don't see any other scenario where that doesn't happen in Death Battle

Goku fans you will take Goku losing three times and you will like it stop being toxic smh
Folks really be like "who cares if Goku loses as long as the fights cool!'

Like bruh I know this is just vs shit at the end of the day but nobody is gonna be happy over there favorite character eating shit three times in a row to the same guy 💀

This just basic human nature nobody likes seeing there favorite team eating shit multiple times over

Folks really be like "who cares if Goku loses as long as the fights cool!'

Like bruh I know this is just vs shit at the end of the day but nobody is gonna be happy over there favorite character eating shit three times in a row to the same guy 💀

This just basic human nature nobody likes seeing there favorite team eating shit multiple times over
Fr, this is probably the one episode where I feel the fight probably can't save the episode.

Back