• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen from somewhere that Gojo's infamous attitude shortly before his death (admiring his killer by saying that he wanna express his strength to his killer in heart) could be, ironically, a loophole of Makima's anti-death measure.

I need that Gojo W so badly bruh. No way my man gonna get a third L, and it's against a groomer. 😭
A groomer, a traitor, a mass murderer, a literal control devil, a homophobe. Oh Makima killed Aki, Quanxi, Cosmo and Power. It is just bipartisan consensus Makima has to die.
One question though: are there more people up against Makima, against Esdeath, or against Ragyu Kiryuin?
Team Makima: Gojo barely resisted a weaker version of mind control.

I am predicting Gojo high diff

Verdict wise:
Seems like once FTL/rel+ JJK is established it is makimover with IV + purple GG more than gojover with control or death ritual.
Also past Death Battle episodes seem to buy "atomic level destruction more than enough to overtax cellular regeneration", "attack speed > regenerating speed enough to work through damage transfer or regeneration".

Animation wise:
(0:00 - 0:40) the sneak peek
(0:40 - 1:00) Standard fighting where Gojo blocks all attacks with No Lower Limit and Makima keeps regenerating from severe wounds.
(1:00 - 1:36) Some more standard cool fight choreography. May insert a moment where Makima Bangs Gojo to interspace just for him to teleport back.
(1:36 - 2:20) Then Makima summons her armies and Gojo took some time but used blue ball to clean up the crowd.
(2:20 - 2:25) Makima got some time and is midway of completing the ritual, but is interrupted by Gojo.
(2:25 - 2:46) Makima briefly fights Gojo, then tries to mind control Gojo with Control and she will drop the line like "die for me or bark for me" - just for Gojo to "meow" or even "roar" back (may involve RCT)
(2:46 - 3:04) - Gojo then finishes her off with IV + purple. May have some speed competition on how fast Makima tries to transfer damage versus how fast Gojo fires Makima into char dust.
(Extra time) Gojo trash talking time.
Any Team Makima members try to picture a plot where Makima wins?

the_lich_vs_aku___death_battle_track_art_by_thusspoketheauthor_dgd7gp8-pre.jpg

Any Team Makima members try to picture a plot where Makima wins?
I'll give it a shot.

Makima will only use her "Bangs" and send out her weakest links against Gojo, just to see how he functions generally and with the help of certain devils, she's able to get enough info on how he works and starts prepping.

She uses the her Control to abruptly halt the Sorcerer and get away thanks to the Spider Devil. She takes the time to come up with three traps:

1.) Use the Mold Devil, Power, and her Control in tandem to damage Gojo's brain
2.) Send her strongest devils and fighters to weaken the Sorcerer
3.) With the help of the Future Devil, Makima can a find a spot that Gojo can't find her before initiating her death ritual, crushing the Six Eyes user into a bloody paste.

She's homophobic? When?
Well haters only need an excuse. Killing someone who is homosexual can sometimes be enough to be labelled a homophobe.
Yes it is a stretched political joke. But the bipartisan consensus remains that Makima dying is the moral choice.

I wonder what will they have in the animation given they can't include everything Makima has and some stuff with Gojo
I am predicting Gojo high diff

Verdict wise:
Seems like once FTL/rel+ JJK is established it is makimover with IV + purple GG more than gojover with control or death ritual.
Also past Death Battle episodes seem to buy "atomic level destruction more than enough to overtax cellular regeneration", "attack speed > regenerating speed enough to work through damage transfer or regeneration".

Animation wise:
(0:00 - 0:40) the sneak peek
(0:40 - 1:00) Standard fighting where Gojo blocks all attacks with No Lower Limit and Makima keeps regenerating from severe wounds.
(1:00 - 1:36) Some more standard cool fight choreography. May insert a moment where Makima Bangs Gojo to interspace just for him to teleport back.
(1:36 - 2:20) Then Makima summons her armies and Gojo took some time but used blue ball to clean up the crowd.
(2:20 - 2:25) Makima got some time and is midway of completing the ritual, but is interrupted by Gojo.
(2:25 - 2:46) Makima briefly fights Gojo, then tries to mind control Gojo with Control and she will drop the line like "die for me or bark for me" - just for Gojo to "meow" or even "roar" back (may involve RCT)
(2:46 - 3:04) - Gojo then finishes her off with IV + purple. May have some speed competition on how fast Makima tries to transfer damage versus how fast Gojo fires Makima into char dust.
(Extra time) Gojo trash talking time.
Guess this explains how Death Battle tries to squeeze in the essentials.

I'll give it a shot.

Makima will only use her "Bangs" and send out her weakest links against Gojo, just to see how he functions generally and with the help of certain devils, she's able to get enough info on how he works and starts prepping.

She uses the her Control to abruptly halt the Sorcerer and get away thanks to the Spider Devil. She takes the time to come up with three traps:

1.) Use the Mold Devil, Power, and her Control in tandem to damage Gojo's brain
2.) Send her strongest devils and fighters to weaken the Sorcerer
3.) With the help of the Future Devil, Makima can a find a spot that Gojo can't find her before initiating her death ritual, crushing the Six Eyes user into a bloody paste.
My predicted plot to execute in case Makima wins:
(Early parts are the same as the Gojo W plot)
(2:46 - 3:04) Makima only used mind control as an opening so that she could activate her biological manipulation abilities on Gojo. Gojo burst into two halves with a lot of popcorns, corn oil, corn flakes and corn on the cob and other corn products explodes from inside Gojo's body - Atom style.
(Extra time) Makima trash talks, with an added PSA about theatre manners.

Well haters only need an excuse. Killing someone who is homosexual can sometimes be enough to be labelled a homophobe.
Yes it is a stretched political joke. But the bipartisan consensus remains that Makima dying is the moral choice.
Can we guarantee that Makima did not kill a single black or Jewish person?
I've also seen her kill a shitload of Asians, but I've never seen her kill a single purebred, blue-eyed, blond-haired Aryan.

This makes me think...
A huge bunch of people barking for a second Stormfront?
Are Makima fans the Fifth Reich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back