• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time
1B43A15C-0CF0-43EE-9883-220EF32106B7.png
Idk what scooby did to deserve this execution.

Fight felt kinda short ngl, and the animation got a bit wack, but I feel they really nailed the characterizations here, and what is here is done really well.

Overall, I'd say the episode is like... 8.5/10? I reckon it's pretty high for this season for me tho not really top tier.
Yeah, characterization was 10/10, but the earlier parts of the fight like Nakima throwing the zombies and Gojo using blue felt a bit stiff

Well looks like Gojo actually took the dub in this fight, you Gojo bros can now rest easy knowing that even after dying and being imprisoned, he got at least one dub for the year.

As for the next MU? I'm pretty sure that Courage is going to win nine times out of ten in the fight. Though....there are some comics where Scooby Doo crossovered with DC Comics and once became a Yellow Lantern and even the Spectre, so if DB goes the composite route then Scooby does have a decent shot against Courage

Anyways, my overall thoughts on the fight were that it was pretty good: It was gory, fast paced, the self drawn parts of the fight were really well made, and I liked how the animation had Makima and Gojo use a variety of their abilties and skills as opposed to one or two specific abilities. So, I think it's a solid 8/10.

Though honestly, I'm so indifferent towards JJK and CSM that I wasn't exactly bursting at the seams when Gojo won and Makima lost. And it kind of sucks because I can tell the fight was pretty well done, but my lack of interest and attachment in the characters and series makes me not care too much.

I think verdict was longer than the fight lmao
Tbf both verses do deal in esoteric and/or hard power systems (similar to HxH) making verse equalization tricky, I think this was the first time we even got a scenario disclaimer just before the fight. I for one believe DB did they best to explain both characters to the casual audience while having to manage with YTs broken algorithm.

I love this episode by the way, legitimatly this season has SO MANY STRONG, it might end up being my personal favorite season. not a fan of some episodes like Atom vs Antman or MM Vs Silver surfer. But Guts vs Dimitri, Obito Vs Vader, Colex (Fight wise mostly), Frieza vs Megatron, Gojo Vs Makima, Chosen undead vs Dragonborn, and Bill vs Discord are all episodes I consider Bangers, and I like Killua vs Mikasa, Raven vs Pheonix and Rocket vs Stitch quite a bit despite their flaws.

Also in regards to Scooby DC stuff

1. He’s just dressed as The Spectere
2. Shaggy had the ring, not Scooby
3. That’s DCAU, not mainline
Ahh....that makes more sense to me, thanks for clearing those up because I see those facts flying around the place and I didn't know much about them till now.

So if Scooby, to my knowledge, has really no noteworthy amps of abilities then what stops Courage from scattering his atoms across the moon with a single attack? Because Courage scales to and has done a number of Star Level feats, has Relativistic speed, and his decently strong Toon Force and hax make this a murder stomp going by the standards of our profiles

Well looks like Gojo actually took the dub in this fight, you Gojo bros can now rest easy knowing that even after dying and being imprisoned, he got at least one dub for the year.

As for the next MU? I'm pretty sure that Courage is going to win nine times out of ten in the fight. Though....there are some comics where Scooby Doo crossovered with DC Comics and once became a Yellow Lantern and even the Spectre, so if DB goes the composite route then Scooby does have a decent shot against Courage
Courage still stomps since if they give scoob's composite they'll do the same for Courage which means Fusion fall scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back