• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling sth weird is up but maybe theyll just iterate its close and not clearcut win for Gojo?

Gojo also got best preview views. This should be a good view bringer.

FriezaMegatron didnt get 2 mil in 2 weeks, but hey 1.98 mil still makes it by far best performer so far this season.
It'll turn 2mil this week
I get the feeling this episode will perform almost as well as Frieza Vs Megs
Ngl I feel like Gojo vs Makima is gonna pop off due both Gojo and Makima being pretty popular rn.
It will how well idk but if Gojo wins and the fight is good I definitely see it perform just as good

Well Gojo Bros Shall the Honored One triumph
1a692c73a1b66e539f31751e3b7264d708c44cde.png

Or shall be shown as the fraudulent one?
F6zLtWsWgAAf0my.jpg

Will Makima reign Control?
demmt0q-21643c22-d307-4fda-ad6e-bb061307315e.gif
or shall she fold?
Chainsaw-Man-Episode-9-But-Why-Tho.jpg

We find out on Monday
KNEEL TO THE HONORED ONE
gojo_satoru___the_honored_one_by_itzzazure_dfa6ty4-fullview.jpg

Yeah, sans the puppet rigging (which might have been a neat bit of meta-irony), I think this fight is about what I expected. My earlier comparison to Secret Rings OST is a bad thing by absolutely no means, and the back-and-forth alleviated my earlier concern that they were going to put Gojo into a 'Genos'-ism of 'having no way to not make him unlikeable' to someone distant of these series like me.

That's the long and short of it, anyway.
8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back