• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The makima win-cons are so ******* funny.

"Bang can negate his infinity because she bypassed the darkness devil's shield." first of all Bang has a vector and travels. If it just spawned on people then the wall behind Power wouldn't have been touched.

Also I hate the comparison to Gojo's UV to Cosmo's Halloween shit. First of all, Gojo's is a literal infinite knowledge dump, Cosmo's is limited to the knowledge of the universe which isn't even implied to be infinite. It's the difference between finite and infinite.
What are ya reasoning for Gojo W and Makima win cons?

I’m fine with the tests personally. Things could’ve been communicated better but these last two matchups getting ****** over by potential impressions issue could probably affect DBs bottom line to an extent and frankly I don’t mind losing early access for just a couple eps

I really doubt DB would do something like this in the middle of a season if it wasn’t something they REALLY needed to do. I love this show and want it to run as long as it can and don’t mind some mild inconveniences for it.
Tbh I don't mind the rest of the season episodes coming out on Monday

Less folks spoiling the outcome

the_many_opponents_of_garou_by_gridnack_dgcgkn0-pre.jpg

What are ya reasoning for Gojo W and Makima win cons?
I doubt her control would work on him since he'd need to view herself as superior, can be broken out of as seen with power and the fact that Gojo's body is like a domain expansion in of itself so her mind hax most likely won't be effective against Gojo.

Furthermore, Gojo's main win-con's are his UV which he can apply to the soul, something that Makima with her contract has no feats of transferring. His UV is literally infinitely better than Cosmo's mind hax (Which Makima herself never resisted.), has moves such as Hollow Purple which can erase or at the very least deconstruct. (Was removed but I'll add it back.), and they also buy Gojo's infinity being conceptual in nature.

Honestly she's just a shittier version of Alucard. Her contract with the prime Minister doesn't cover shit like soul damage, existence Erasure, full vaporization, and has a few caveats. Anything that isn't registered as "damage." won't be transferred so HP would be a good work around same with UV.

Not to mention as per Dio vs Alucard they don't care about regeneration as long as the opponent had the speed and AP advantage which Gojo has both. (Sukuna dodging light speed waves from Kashimo while weakened.).

Honestly I got no one I'm rooting for in this DB because I'm not a fan of Jujutsu Kaisen or Chainsaw Man, so really I'm just going to wait for the episode to release tomorrow so I can see if the next DB will be something I give a piss about.

BTW I've heard word flying around that if Gojo loses it will be his third L this year, and I already that he died in the manga, so what was the other L he experienced?

Honestly I got no one I'm rooting for in this DB because I'm not a fan of Jujutsu Kaisen or Chainsaw Man, so really I'm just going to wait for the episode to release tomorrow so I can see if the next DB will be something I give a piss about.

BTW I've heard word flying around that if Gojo loses it will be his third L this year, and I already that he died in the manga, so what was the other L he went experienced?
Prison Realm in the anime

Needles are scary smh
I use to be deathly afraid of needles myself, even had this incident as a kid where I had to be restrained by a couple adults due to not wanting a shot, but then at some point in my life I somehow grew use to needles and I can tolerate the pain much more then I use to as a kid. It sucks ass when you get a needle, especially since recently I had to get a crown for a tooth and got an injection in my gums, but I just brace myself for the worse and it ends quicker then I blink.

Some of the villains hatch a plot that successfully seals Gojo in the prison realm
Damn, I don't know if it's just the lack of context on my end or the scene is shot, but the way they manage to seal Gojo in the Prison Realm just feels....insulting. Like maybe the villains that trapped him are equally as formidable as Gojo is suppose to be, yet just the way they manage to seal him away is getting cucked.

Indestructible Compression Shirt — This damn thing survived being completely slashed through by Mahoraga, being hit by a domain expansion like a hundred times, a whole nuke that ruined a city, and a slash that cut through space itself, it is more durable then Gojo at this point. For ****’s sake Gege, remove the shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back