• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And both times he's only won by 1 vote.

Given how the blogs have been at predicting winners this season, I've all but just ignored them.
Hey, they’ve been pretty good at predicting winners, there’s only been 4 misfires and 3 of them were pretty contentious matches and 1 we didn’t have a concrete media guide to work with lol. Even if one character doesn’t win the blog the other side’s arguments could end up being the exact reasoning DB picks the character so I wouldn’t really discount em.

Although there is no doubt Gojo getting boxed, bisected and woofed on within a few months would definitely be absolute cinema, I just can't lie to myself that I don't see why Gojo shouldn't be winning this
Best you could hope for is that DB buys into Gojo winning to be more solid and watching as Gojo takes his first dub of the year after dying and getting imprisoned.

But then again this does feel like a Diocard type of situation and look at how that episode's results turned out, I'm not saying it will happen, just be prepared for either scenario happening tomorrow

The Bisected One VS The Digested One
LG9jwpN_d.webp

Geez, I just finished the G1 blog and both sides have made some solid arguments (Makima's regeneraton being questionable and Gojo having not resistance against mind control just as examples) and now I feel split on the matter.

Like my mind is tell Gojo might pull it off considering the fact his feats and abilities are viable yet my gut is telling Makima could get the win, whther it be her biological manipulation, being able to Control the Strongest Sorcerer's mind, wearing him down.

I honestly feel this fight is going to be on a Razors Edge.

Indestructible Compression Shirt — This damn thing survived being completely slashed through by Mahoraga, being hit by a domain expansion like a hundred times, a whole nuke that ruined a city, and a slash that cut through space itself, it is more durable then Gojo at this point. For ****’s sake Gege, remove the shirt.
Ngl I wanna see Gojo shirtless

NGL i wish some of the stats for Gojo and Makima in the g1 blogs where accepted here. but oh well.
Anyways I'm super hyped for this match up. I win no matter what since this looks like a great episode and I really don't care who wins.

We need both
(in Cole MacGrath tone) Good idea.

In fact
This happens since 17 July 2021, possibly earlier

Memes aside, this looks like the climax to decisive blow trade off moment, where Makima's death ritual just gets interrupted and tries to mind control Gojo, just for Gojo to barely resist it and reverse uno the killing blow. This if the crew gives Gojo a W of course.

Speaking of which, most people may not bother: the biggest hint of Makima W comes from Gojo in Death Battle being voiced by none other than Gianni Matragrano.

Who is Gianni you ask? He voiced Death Battle Season 2 and S8 Lex Luthor, S3 Sweet Tooth, S4 Nathan Drake, S8 Batman (for 5 Death Battle losers) and Shao Kahn (for 1 Death Battle winner).

"There's no time to mourn for [the loser], the next person who comes to the battlefield is [insert next time DB! combatants]"
Sure this is a recent JJK reference.

Anyway amended a bit to make it more neutral.

Does Gojo really not resist mind control?

And he is in a show where Raven haxed Phoenix Force?

:V

Yeaaah, I wouldnt be 100% sure on Gojo win here.
I mean I'm betting Gojo and I'm not 100% sure he wins.
Both have IMO strong arguments for victory. Even disregarding whichever stats you believe/agree with, as Both have various interpretations that can land them usually in similar ball parks. As G1 blog showed IMO. So it's truely down to abilities and which win con Death battle believes is more likely to go off first.

I mean I'm betting Gojo and I'm not 100% sure he wins.
Both have IMO strong arguments for victory. Even disregarding whichever stats you believe/agree with, as Both have various interpretations that can land them usually in similar ball parks. As G1 blog showed IMO. So it's truely down to abilities and which win con Death battle believes is more likely to go off first.
I am predicting Gojo high diff

Verdict wise:
Seems like once FTL/rel+ JJK is established it is makimover with IV + purple GG more than gojover with control or death ritual.
Also past Death Battle episodes seem to buy "atomic level destruction more than enough to overtax cellular regeneration", "attack speed > regenerating speed enough to work through damage transfer or regeneration".

Animation wise:
(0:00 - 0:40) the sneak peek
(0:40 - 1:00) Standard fighting where Gojo blocks all attacks with No Lower Limit and Makima keeps regenerating from severe wounds.
(1:00 - 1:36) Some more standard cool fight choreography. May insert a moment where Makima Bangs Gojo to interspace just for him to teleport back.
(1:36 - 2:20) Then Makima summons her armies and Gojo took some time but used blue ball to clean up the crowd.
(2:20 - 2:25) Makima got some time and is midway of completing the ritual, but is interrupted by Gojo.
(2:25 - 2:46) Makima briefly fights Gojo, then tries to mind control Gojo with Control and she will drop the line like "die for me or bark for me" - just for Gojo to "meow" or even "roar" back (may involve RCT)
(2:46 - 3:04) - Gojo then finishes her off with IV + purple. May have some speed competition on how fast Makima tries to transfer damage versus how fast Gojo fires Makima into char dust.
(Extra time) Gojo trash talking time.

Last edited:
Regarding that joke of
JJK fans hate Makima
Quite some CSM fans hate Makima
Gege hates Gojo
Some may already know how evil and screwed up Makima is. But she does have some extra evil acts.
Makima killing Power (ch 90-91, Chainsaw Man manga), screwing up some Power fans and given how Power is among the protagonists team, this shows how traitorous Makima is. This makes her despised by right wings who honour loyalty and friendship.
Makima killing Cosmo, Tsugihagi & Quanxi (ch 70, Chainsaw Man manga), Quanxi being a polygamy supporter and a LGBTQIA+ supporter (herself being possibly lesbian) means this makes Makima hated by the left wings and be perceived as homophobic. Again, Cosmo just helped Makima defeated Santa Claus. Another manipulate then dispose mindset which many despise.

Makima is more screwed up in an unusual way. Rooster Teeth (like other entertainment companies) being a left-inspired company, would likely root against Makima for a lot of reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back