• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The makima win-cons are so ******* funny.

"Bang can negate his infinity because she bypassed the darkness devil's shield." first of all Bang has a vector and travels. If it just spawned on people then the wall behind Power wouldn't have been touched.

Also I hate the comparison to Gojo's UV to Cosmo's Halloween shit. First of all, Gojo's is a literal infinite knowledge dump, Cosmo's is limited to the knowledge of the universe which isn't even implied to be infinite. It's the difference between finite and infinite.

"Bang can negate his infinity because she bypassed the darkness devil's shield." first of all Bang has a vector and travels. If it just spawned on people then the wall behind Power wouldn't have been touched.

Also I hate the comparison to Gojo's UV to Cosmo's Halloween shit. First of all, Gojo's is a literal infinite knowledge dump, Cosmo's is limited to the knowledge of the universe which isn't even implied to be infinite. It's the difference between finite and infinite.
cook

No but you don’t understand Makima has a very specific way she can win that she very likely can never pull off in the fight🤓

Here's a question I want to ask (and I say this as someone not too knowledgeable in both JJK and CSM, so take this with a grain of salt):

If the knowledge within UV/Cosmo-Halloween or whatever truly are 'universes' (or information tantamount to such)... then why aren't we putting both these characters at Uni on our own profiles?

Wouldn't knowledge of the universe be infinite in of itself?

Why are we releasing death battle episodes on literally the shittiest day of the week? Not like a Friday, a Saturday or even a heckin Wednesday.

Nah its gotta be when we all go back to work. Bastards.
Because they did a thing where if you sign up for DB premium on YouTube you get to watch it early, but the problem was they were getting less view that they usually get. Most episodes usually show hit 2 million but majority are in the million range, so now there all coming out on Monday which I think is a bad date and should be changed for Sunday or Friday

No but you don’t understand Makima has a very specific way she can win that she very likely can never pull off in the fight🤓
Technically two. Depending on how the crew reads things. ((1) Death Ritual with fiend army stalling time and (2) Control if the crew determines her Mind controlling strength is stronger than Gojo's willpower in resisting mind control)

Basically read the G1 blog again and we shall see that even the bloggers are divided in verdict.
Except we have Gojo upscaling from crazier feats and therefore the Gojo W is seemingly more solid.

About the pseudo immortality by contract, it seemingly depends on how fast Makima can transfer her damage away against how fast the attacker may totally turn Makima into chopped meat. So Gojo may not even statistically run into gojo-cide if his attack speed is faster than Makima's regeneration speed. (Just like how Shadow can bypass/overpower Ryuko's regeneration. This can potentially be Dio vs Alucard 2 + Shadow vs Ryuko 2)

Last edited:
Technically two. Depending on how the crew reads things.

Basically read the G1 blog again and we shall see that even the bloggers are divided in verdict.
Except we have Gojo upscaling from crazier feats and therefore the Gojo W is seemingly more solid.
A whole 2 wincons that’s very unlikely to pull off during the fight. Jason you gotta admit that Gojo win cons are just far better and easier to pull off

IMG_3598.png

Why are we releasing death battle episodes on literally the shittiest day of the week? Not like a Friday, a Saturday or even a heckin Wednesday.

Nah its gotta be when we all go back to work. Bastards.
Because they did a thing where if you sign up for DB premium on YouTube you get to watch it early, but the problem was they were getting less view that they usually get. Most episodes usually show hit 2 million but majority are in the million range, so now there all coming out on Monday which I think is a bad date and should be changed for Sunday or Friday
Well adding to this and
It also due to impressions given not a lot of DB video are showing up on folks list and such so there testing shit to see what's the cause

They could've tested this next season and tell us before next season started imo.
I’m fine with the tests personally. Things could’ve been communicated better but these last two matchups getting ****** over by potential impressions issue could probably affect DBs bottom line to an extent and frankly I don’t mind losing early access for just a couple eps

I really doubt DB would do something like this in the middle of a season if it wasn’t something they REALLY needed to do. I love this show and want it to run as long as it can and don’t mind some mild inconveniences for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back