• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
77j47q3golvb1.jpg
This is why I'm in Gohan vs Ultraman Zero camp

Unlike marvel and dc, image comics is a bit more weird to crossovers, they kinda exist into each other verse, but also not

Basically it can be similar to Dante in SMT or Akuma in Tekken sorta deal at times
Adding on to this
We have no idea on how strong the Spawn AU Mark killed and given base spawn varies in power the feat is worthless

Updating this, probably won’t change much till Tuesday

1. Gru VS Megamind (1296 Votes)
2. Wile VS Tom (1274 Votes)
3. Kratos VS Asura (1118 Votes)
4. Megaman X VS Optimus Primal (1008 Votes)
5. Moon VS Madoka (988 Votes)
6. Goku VS Ryu (962 Votes)
7. Monokuma VS Koro Sensei (861 Votes)
8. Homer VS Peter (858 Votes)
9. Luz VS Anne (630 Votes)
10. Mac VS Ippo (576 Votes)
11. Percy Jackson VS Zagreus (528 Votes)
12. H&T VS H&B (520 Votes)
13. Lucina VS Grovyle (504 Votes)
14. Sackboy VS Maxwell (442 Votes)
15. Scorpion VS Wolf (442 Votes)
16. Zeus VS Odin (408 Votes)
17. Shulk VS Lightning (378 Votes)
18. Jimmy VS Dexter (364 Votes)
19. Luke VS Saber (364 Votes)
20. Scott VS Kazuma (336 Votes)
21. Naruto VS Luffy (260 Votes)
22. Sonic VS Kasen (231 Votes)
23. Ragna VS Velvet (208 Votes)
24. Solider Boy VS Peacemaker (120)

NGL 0:50 onwards sounds very Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Tell me you couldn't picture it.
I am sure it is more Chainsaw Man OP1 and Your Battle Is My Battle than anything at Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Does Halloween themed characters include witches and wizards? Can be a hint for coming commissions for Brandon Yates and Therewolf Media.

Reminds me why I am in the Gouga camp.

give me a cool fight and I'll be satisfied
makima-matchups-with-quotes-v0-xvk6xxjg9kvb1.jpg
I love how the "reply" from Gojo really stands out and is so in-character.
You know, does Mark like any sort of crossover scaling that could potentially make things somewhat fair against Gohan? Or is it just always going to be a severe stomp for Gohan?
Severe stomp
Mark doesn't scale to base spawn given multiple reasons
Yup even his brief period in the Marvel universe he only fought base Doc Oct lol!
Poor Mark.

My final hurrah of copium.
pygy7a8aajvb1.jpg
How does Makima take stat - okay it depends on how you take domain expansion.

and how you call off Makima scaling from Gun Fiend

Last edited:
If Death Battle makes Makima W, then:

A talking Makima taking me on? (That's a-cute!)
I'm the undisputed Lord of Curse, there's no room for you
All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you

Maybe Makima has SOUL REGENERATION? Or Death Battle Team simply:

Makima
+ More powerful
+ Can regenerate from all physical & some spiritual damage
+ More bloodthirsty and ruthless
= Has equivalents or counters to most abilities
- Complete spiritual erasure could kill him
- Arrogance can get the best of him

Gojo
+ Physical regeneration makes him hard to kill
+ Far more creative with his abilities
- Less powerful
- Lacks regeneration feats beyond physical damage
- Could not debilitate Makima by draining his powers

Updating this, probably won’t change much till Tuesday

1. Gru VS Megamind (1296 Votes)
2. Wile VS Tom (1274 Votes)
3. Kratos VS Asura (1118 Votes)
4. Megaman X VS Optimus Primal (1008 Votes)
5. Moon VS Madoka (988 Votes)
6. Goku VS Ryu (962 Votes)
7. Monokuma VS Koro Sensei (861 Votes)
8. Homer VS Peter (858 Votes)
9. Luz VS Anne (630 Votes)
10. Mac VS Ippo (576 Votes)
11. Percy Jackson VS Zagreus (528 Votes)
12. H&T VS H&B (520 Votes)
13. Lucina VS Grovyle (504 Votes)
14. Sackboy VS Maxwell (442 Votes)
15. Scorpion VS Wolf (442 Votes)
16. Zeus VS Odin (408 Votes)
17. Shulk VS Lightning (378 Votes)
18. Jimmy VS Dexter (364 Votes)
19. Luke VS Saber (364 Votes)
20. Scott VS Kazuma (336 Votes)
21. Naruto VS Luffy (260 Votes)
22. Sonic VS Kasen (231 Votes)
23. Ragna VS Velvet (208 Votes)
24. Solider Boy VS Peacemaker (120)
Damn you Grugamind.

Has Makima resisted this?
Happens on chapter 70 if anyone wants to take a look by themselves.
Cosmos does look at her and say halloween, but it's completely vague wether she resisted or not (Makima immediately chops their heads off 1 second later, so we can't even see any reaction from Cosmos Devil to imply she failed.), there are also arguments she should upscale from her due to being a horseman and a full on devil, while she's just a fiend, but imo it's shaky as hell. (I think chainsawman also has a LN adaptation that describes things in much greater detail, but i never saw the TL for this part.)
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/tcbchainsawman_70_14.jpg

If Death Battle makes Makima W, then:

A talking Makima taking me on? (That's a-cute!)
I'm the undisputed Lord of Curse, there's no room for you
All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you

Maybe Makima has SOUL REGENERATION? Or Death Battle Team simply:

Makima
+ More powerful
+ Can regenerate from all physical & some spiritual damage
+ More bloodthirsty and ruthless
- Complete spiritual erasure could kill him
- Arrogance can get the best of him

Gojo
+ Physical regeneration makes him hard to kill
+ Far more creative with his abilities
- Less powerful
- Lacks regeneration feats beyond physical damage
- Could not debilitate Makima by draining his powers
If Death Battle makes Gojo W, then- wait Gojo has no mind manipulation so the following likely does not apply...

Within the void of Makima, the Control Devil looks around the seats and corridors within the cinema, confused as she takes in her surroundings. she then notices Denji standing in front of her, prompting her to reach out to him longingly with a sorrowful expression on her face.

As Makima's vision briefly flashes back to the real world, Gojo flies up and prepares one last attack, his Hollow Technique: Purple taking a form of a giant spiral sword/spear thing. And within the Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void, Denji leans into Makima's touch and looks at him lovingly, echoing Gojo's words.

Denji/Gojo: You are liberated from Hell.

Gojo lets out his final calm, peaceful words for his hypnotized opponent...

Gojo: Find peace in the next life.

...before he swings the giant spiral blade down onto a motionless Makima. With a tranquil look replacing her regular flirting expression, Makima's eyes are shown to have turned motionless and emotionless under the effects of the Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void. The Hollow Technique: Purple crushes her into cratered and cinderous ashes. After watching the small blaze left behind in a moment of silence, Gojo flies off, leaving the fire to burn.

But with a twist.
Gojo was sent to deal with a special curse event, which seemingly Makima was involved.

But yeah the opening is a cherry on the cake.
Their reason for fighting actually makes more sense than like 98% of death battles kek.
The popcorn, movie and Gojo working on saturday were the real reason. Occam's razor of Death Battle.

Really, that only made me root for Makima even more than I already was :LOL:

Being rude in a theater is pretty much punishable by death by redhead
You remind me why Ant-Man vs Atom happens:
Atom bumped into Ant-Man's lab and Hank accused Ray for trespassing and intrusion. Yes trespassing and intrusion can trigger self defense or even lethal weapon use by rednecks.
Also:
Stitch crashed into and destroyed the spaceship of Rocket Raccoon and even swore at Rocket.

Thinking back to Luis tweet couple days back
Given they had a meeting over season 11 what MU can we be certain are a lock next season
I sent Kazuya vs Iori, hopes they take advantage of both recent titles keeping them relevant for long
This?

I sent in two - both are very relevant and I hope at least one of them - possibly two - gets into the schedule.

Just want to point out Gojo's domain expansion is probably 3 times better than Cosmo Devil's ability.
Say... Makima does not need to trick Gojo into speaking "Halloween" immediately after Makima or the Cosmo Devil speaks "Halloween" to just get into the pocket dimension.

Oh Makima decapitated Cosmo immediately and did not immediately spelt out "Halloween" so arguably she did not even enter Cosmo's library pocket dimension. So arguably Makima may know how the pocket dimension trapping of Cosmo works, but that is totally different from how Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void works. So Makima may not even be resisting / escaping from Unlimited Void once trapped.

And... Does Makima have "cleavage"? Kakashi Hatake has Kamui (which Vader and Obi-Wan can dodge thanks to their abilities) and Sukuna just learned this dimension slash to just bisect Gojo.

P.S. Gojo trapping Makima into Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void then erasing her with Hollow Technique: Purple would be respecting Vader vs Obito so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back